November Autumn Babies

ashknowsbest- I am so glad you could have a reassuring scan!

dragomir- Same for you! I had some bleeding early on in my first pregnancy with my son. It did go away, and I had a scan early on because of of it. I don't understand why sometimes there is bleeding. But it's so good to get reassurance because I know how hard it is to see that happen.

I am sooo moody lately. I cried during the kids' movie Ferdinand last night because the bull won over everyone's hearts by being kind. I just keep crying at the drop of a hat whenever I feel touched by something. But then I also have such low patience and little things are setting me off. I am doing everything in my power to keep it under control. But I have snapped at my kids a few times and then apologized to them.

My nasuea is not so bad the past 3 days. Instead I am dealing with the AF cramps, moodiness, fatigue, and still dry mouth and night sweats. It is weird how AF cramps are. They have actually been a bit more reassuring to me this pregnancy. I think because I say to myself, "This doesn't feel like a sharp cramp. So this is the good cramping."

NoGreaterLove- I am sorry you are struggling so bad with nausea and vomiting. Glad you woke up without any nausea this morning. Have you tried slowly sipping water throughout the day? My nausea isn't that bad right now, but it does kick up when I am somewhat dehydrated. If I drink lots of water at once, it makes it worse, but it seems to help to drink just a little bit here and there throughout the day. And I know everyone's different so that might not help, but I just figured I would mention it.

I almost forgot about this, but I am also having this crazy lower back pain! Anyone else having lower back pain?

Rebecca, dehydration was my thought too so for the last two days I have been drinking close to a gallon of water slowly. I found that coconut water with pineapple really helps, maybe I needed electrolytes. So far I’m still okay. I’m hoping it was just a sudden surge in hormones and my body has balanced out...pregnancy can be so unpredictable I don’t know what to expect.

I don’t have any back pain but I’ve been feeling quite heavy in my lower abdomen. When I was pregnant with my first I did have lower back pain and my husband had a tennis ball he’d use on me for relief. It was also fantastic during labor.

No sooner did I post that my nausea was better and then it came back and is coming in waves. Figures!

Thank you for the tennis ball tip!

Hello ladies, I'm not quite caught up with the thread just yet, but hoping you all have room for one more :)

I'm back with a Rainbow! Been a member since 2014. I have (2) completed journals. Journaling is more so my thang...

I'm already suspecting twins, which I cannot quite explain, nor is my heart set on, just praying for a healthy a child; and completely blessed to be in position.

-Hola

This came as a shock to me today because everything seemed normal. But I have lost this baby. :(

Hi ladies. Havent caught up on the past few posts but thought id let you know i started to bleed yesterday morning.. went to epu and confirmed miscarriage last night. We are truly heartbroken.
I wish you all a happy and healthy 9 months

@mummy & Rebecca

Im so sorry ladies, I went through it last March. Be strong. Deeply sorry but hopeful for the future.

Mrsmummy and Rebecca I am so very sorry for your losses. Take care of yourselves. Big hugs to you both.

Welcome babifever!

Nogreater are you taking a prenatal with iron? I forgot to take mine the last two mornings and I have had next to no nausea. I read that iron can make morning sickness worse. I’m going to experiment with taking it at night instead, or maybe just take folic acid by itself for a bit.

I have my scan tomorrow...really nervous, especially since I’m feeling better. Hoping and praying it’s all good!

Rebecca and Mrsmummy I'm so sorry. Lots of love and hugs :hugs:

Rebecca and Mrsmummy, I’m so saddened by your losses.

Wishn, I’ll have to check my prenatal for iron. And also switch to taking it, well drinking it, at night. Or like you said simply take the folate by itself. I have a specific supplement I take that contains folate, b12 and other b vitamins. My nausea calmed down yesterday but was back strong again last night and this morning a bit. It’s so much better today though so if I have to manage this for another few weeks I think I’ll be okay. So excitied for your scan tomorrow!!

Oh no, sorry to hear of your loss Rebecca and Mrsmummy x

I'm late to prenatals, I've ordered them this week. I'm craving supernoodles, (packet noodles) which I haven't eaten since university. I tried to make my own but I can't seem to make it salty enough.

Kitty, do you like rice noodles? If so, if you briefly cook them in hot water then fry them with a little onion then mix some soy sauce in, really tasty and simple. They taste like our takeaway's fried rice noodles

I might try that happycupcake, they've been on my mind all day, thank you x

So sorry Rebecca and Mrs Mummy, hope you are both OK.

I found an odd clearblue lying around earlier (I've still been poas every day on pink dye, it seems to chill the nerves a bit) and this is the result...certainly no denying it!! I'm hoping to tell my parents tonight too!! :happydance: :happydance: hope everyone is doing OK :)

Attachments

• IMG_20180318_154502.jpg
    IMG_20180318_154502.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 3
Kitty, we have the same cravings haha! I bought some thin rice noodles and steep them in veggie stock with mushrooms, broccoli, carrots, bok choy, and snow peas. Then I seasoned it with a rotisserie chicken spice and it was so much better than I ever imagined! I hope you find the right combination.

Zoboe, that’s a beautiful test! How do you plan on telling your parents?

Mmmm I love rice noodles. Maybe I can convince DH to pick up pad Thai takeout tonight. I feel really lazy about cooking today.

Zoboe those are nice lines!

I just spent the whole weekend with my mom and sister, and somehow I managed to keep my mouth shut and not tell either of them I’m pregnant. I was dying to tell them, thought I might just blurt it out at some point! We decided that we’re not even telling our parents until after the first tri.

I love rice noodles so much but I can't decide whether I like the fine ones more or the wider pad Thai more

Yay more noodle recipes, I'm going to have to get my chef hat on 😁

I bought some noodles to try happycupcake's recipe but I fell asleep instead. I've fell asleep after the children every night for the last three nights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->