November Autumn Babies

Congrats lovecookies

Today I'm crying over everything. I've been led in bed for the past hour just crying and I don't even know why. My poor partner haha.
I really hope the emotions settle sooner rather than later.

Heartburn has also kicked in majorly. 36 weeks to go ��

Hi ladies.. can i join?
I got my bfp today :happydance:

Edd oct 31st... but i have a feeling i implanted late as i got negatives (today was my first positive at 10 days late!!)
So i think my scan will put me into nov!

Welcome and congrats lovescookies! The anxiety is real. There are a few of us PAL on this thread. I’m just trying to get through one day at a time. I’m due the day after my 40th birthday so I’m feeling pretty anxious too.

That will be a great birthday present! First 12 weeks are the most anxious, along with the final few I think:hugs:

Congrats Mrsmummy!

Drago, I’ve had a couple of good cries this morning too! Mostly happy tears. I made my DH cry too. My hormones are contagious!

Thanks bbb. It really would be the Best. Present. EVER!

Wishn- Thanks. I’m staying positive. For me that means staying busy, so my house is in top top shape and I’ve been cooking a ton.

Bbbbbb - yes my levels are stable. Unfortunately, I’ve been on synthroid for about 7 years so my doctor and I have had time to figure out the right amount for me before, during and after pregnancy. I hate medicine so it sucks, but I know it’s necessary.

Loves_Cookies - Welcome!!! Sorry for your losses. I understand the anxiety. My last pregnancy I had severe anxiety and panic attacks. This time I feel like I’ve been slipped a sedative lol.

Congrats and Welcome Mrsmummy!!! How was the transition from 1 to 2? My daughter is almost 4 and I worry that she’s not ready to “share” her parents and that it will affect her relationship with us and her sibling.

Nogreaterlove - I literally found out 3-4 weeks before my BFP. My symptoms that are the reason I got tested date back to before September last year but it took a while for them to suspect thyroid!

Thanks NoGreaterLove & bbbbbbb811 ! :happydance:

NoGreaterLove - I actually found it quite easy! My daughter is super easy going (plus she was only 2.5 at the time so I do think that helped). Everyone said to me ohh it'll be really hard to adjust etc but honestly I didn't find it that different. I'm more nervous about this time tbh! :haha:

I think as long as she feels involved and not pushed out etc then she will adjust just fine :)

Bbbbb - Wow. I’m happy they finally figured it out. Was it pregnancy induced? All my adult life I’ve experienced problems, but I know some women notice problems only during or after pregnancy.

Mrsmummy- Thanks. My daughter loves babies so I’m hoping that will continue. I’m a sahm and she’s like my first mate. How long are you waiting to tell your children? I know I want to wait until at least 12 weeks, but I don’t know if I should wait longer.

Definitely waiting until the first scan.... not sure if we will wait longer. I think I'd struggle to keep it from conversation in front of them :haha:

I'd love to join! I found out today I'm pregnant. I had an FET on the 26th of February so this would put me at 3w3d pregnant. I'm excited, but also nervous. We CCS tested our embryo to the chance of miscarriage is low but still there. Trying to remain calm until my beta on the 7th.

Bbbbb - Wow. I’m happy they finally figured it out. Was it pregnancy induced? All my adult life I’ve experienced problems, but I know some women notice problems only during or after pregnancy.
I’m not sure if it was pregnancy induced, I gave birth November 2016, and went to the doctors for the first time September 2017 but had been having symptoms beforehand so could be postnatal? But I’ve had a baby, 2015, 2016, and now 2018, so I don’t know if it will go away post pregnancy/postnatal!

And congrats ashknowsbest!

Tentatively joining with these tweaked lines. Do you think it’s safe to join?!
At a guess I’d be due around 10-12th nov but not sure as my periods are so hectic!
X

Attachments

• 37A22C13-7DE0-487F-8FD7-4B053D6307C3.jpg
    37A22C13-7DE0-487F-8FD7-4B053D6307C3.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
Tentatively joining with these tweaked lines. Do you think it’s safe to join?!
At a guess I’d be due around 10-12th nov but not sure as my periods are so hectic!
X

I think you are! How many dpo are you? And of course, congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->