November Autumn Babies

Welcome jwilly! :hi: Glad to see you over here! Good luck with beta today.

Welcome newlywed, you’re due on my birthday! I’m due the day after.

Saphino, I can see the progression! It might be more obvious if you wait two days to test again. Is your AF late?

Nogreater, I wonder if it could just be your little bean burrowing into your uterine lining? Try not to worry (easier said than done, right?) :hugs:

Thanks Wishn. Definitely easier said than done, but I think you’re right. Nothing since this morning and only minor. I am crazy tired today so I’m hoping to sneak in a little nap

That’s good news Philamy! How long will you have to wait for a scan?

Scan is in just under a week March the 12th the day before my DS's birthday so better be good news !

I have another hcg test tomorrow so hopefully it doubles again.

Hello ladies and congrats to u all. Is it ok to join you guys? I’m due November 5th

Congrats and welcome W8ing! We have the same due date!

Had my first appt today. Won't have another until 11 weeks?!?
Apparently my dr only does 20 week ultrasounds. They only use a doppler at 11 weeks.

Congratulations jwilly and waiting!
And that’s really odd, where about are you? Because here(last time I was pregnant) it’s when they do you nuchal scan, and give you you due date according to measurements

Newlywed that does seem weird to not have an ultrasound until 20 weeks. Did you have a scan at your first appt? (Maybe not, I guess it’s too early) Maybe it’s an insurance thing?

How’s everybody else doing? I’ve had terrible gas pains the last couple of days...so uncomfortable. I took simethicone for some relief, it’s supposed to be safe in pregnancy since it’s not absorbed into the blood stream. I hate to take anything. I’m also waking up super early to pee and not able to fall back to sleep. By 3 pm at work, I just want to lay my head down on my desk and nap.

With you on the tiredness wishn. Waking up around 5am to pee and not falling back to sleep :dohh:
Im struggling with nausea but no sickness thankfully. Am also having a strange niggly pain on my left side (assuming ovary area) .. no more than 2 or 3 out of 10, but anything like that worries me :dohh:
Assume its just everything stretching :shrug:

Congrats and welcome w8ting!

Newlywed, I’ve heard of doctors waiting. With my first pregnancy I was at a birthing center and it was just routine to only have one scan around 17-20 weeks unless there were concerns. The midwives did check for a heartbeat with a Doppler at every appointment, but other than that the procedures and tests were very minimal. I didn’t even have to drink the fluid for the glucose test as they had an alternative that included eating bananas, grapes, and drinking orange juice. Dh and I were appreciative at the time. This time around, I’m at a different practice (sadly, no midwives, which I’m a bit nervous about) we’ve decided to only consent to 2-3 ultrasounds. However, are you able to request an early scan? I was always able to request scans even with the midwives.

I’m so tired and hot now all the time! After the bit of blood yesterday, I think l need to stopping exercising so intensely. Exercise is my form of therapy, so I won’t stop completely, but I’ve probably been pushing myself to hard and I know better.

How is everyone else?

Mrsmummy- I’ve been having the same pains! Mine have been on both sides, it’s like it’s alternating. I’m hoping it’s just stretching.

Wishn I hear you on the gas pains and fatigue. Work has been so brutal lately. I'm either in severe pain or falling asleep :dohh:

Newlywed, a friend of mine had her first (and only) ultrasound at 20 weeks and checked for a hb with the doppler at their 10/11 week appointment. She was told that there is no reason to do more scans than necessary if everything is looking good!

I am anxiously awaiting my doctors appointment in two weeks, I get to have an in office ultrasound and hear the heartbeat. Yesterday I started noticing some spotting and still have it today which is making me nervous because I didn’t have that with my first pregnancy.

Good luck w8ting. Try not to worry. Im sure all will be well :hugs:

w8ting, Im sure all is well. From what I understand, spotting is fairly normal during early pregnancy :hugs: All the waiting is the hardest part. It seems like time is at a stand still waiting for that first appointment.

W8ting- Same over here. My first appt is in two weeks and I had spotting yesterday. I thought I noticed a little this morning but nothing since. Is yours pink?

I'm off to an emergency scan they are wondering if it's ectopic started getting really bad cramps in one side bad diarrhea and neasea. Now am bleeding red I am see miscarrying now and in a lot of pain. Thanks ladies for all your thoughts it has really helped me. I'll let you know how I get on at the scan. Just hoping it's not in my tubes either way I know its not viable now.

Havent read all posts since my last time on here.
Good luck to you Philamy, keeping all my fingers crossed for you. So sorry you're going through this.

I booked my midwife appointment for next monday. Probably too soon but receptionist said from 5 weeks so I'm not complaining. I've stll had zero morning sickness (just slight nausea throughout the day) which shocks me as on my last child I was sick morning til night from 3+4. Fingers crossed it stays this way thoughas hate being sick.
It's really starting to kick in I'm pregnant and I'm struggling to keep my mouth shut. Probably told too many people already.

how is everyone else feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"