November Autumn Babies

Congrats saphino...that’s for sure a line! It should darken in a couple days.

I did my last test this morning at 21 dpo and my test line is now darker than my control line. Yes! I’ll be 5 weeks tomorrow...no more poas for me. I still feel pretty normal. Waking up to pee in the middle of the night and waking up early are my only consistent symptoms. Not that I’m complaining about feeling okay...but a few more symptoms would make me feel more confident that this pregnancy is progressing, you know?

I wish i felt ok wishn :haha:

I am SO tired... all i did was strip 3 beds and i wanted to sit down hahaha!!! Also feel super nauseous every few hours :dohh:

I think I'm more end of October and likely to be induced early. But for development sake I'll say November for now xx

Congrats saphino and whispergirl.

I'm also extremely tired, it's normally my only symptom until about 8 weeks when I start to get food and drink aversions. The only time i've had loads of symptoms was my partial molar and thats because it sends HCG levels sky high. So for me no symptoms are good.

Congrats saphino and whispergirl.

I'm also extremely tired, it's normally my only symptom until about 8 weeks when I start to get food and drink aversions. The only time i've had loads of symptoms was my partial molar and thats because it sends HCG levels sky high. So for me no symptoms are good.

The only reason I tested was because I’ve been off my brews!!!

Sorry ladies pretty sure I'm out started bleeding this morning and symptoms fading. I'm off to get bloods done later to confirm I'm miscarrying. Good luck with your pregnancies x

Welcome Whisper!!

Omg having to wake up at night to run to the bathroom is so annoying. Ive been sleeping so well at night...minus the hot flashes and weird dreams. Anyone keeping up a workout routine? I find that exercising helps me fight the tiredness.

So sorry again philamy. I hope this isn't the case and all will be well :hugs:

Nogreaterlove - sooo with you on the hot flashes and weird dreams!
Im not sure i could cope with a workout:haha: bed making was tiring enough lol!!
I'm hoping to start aquanatal classes after the 12 week mark... they were brill with ds.

Philamy- Oh gosh I’m so sorry, I hope you’re not out. Some women bleed during pregnancy and go on to be healthy, I hope that’s the case for you. Hugs.

Philamy I’m so sorry to hear this. Will keep fingers crossed for you that the bleeding stops and your hcg levels keep rising.

Nogreater I’m still working out. I teach 3 fitness classes a week and I’m hoping to continue at least till the end of 2nd tri (if I make it that far). I’ve tried to dial back the intensity, listen to my body, etc. I taught my yoga/Pilates class earlier today and man am I tired now...I finished hours ago and haven’t had the energy to go upstairs and shower yet. I really should do that before cooking dinner!

Hi! I'm due November 4th with my second 😁

This baby came as a surprise to us! We were following an app to track my cycle and ovulated 5 days later than the app said I did!

Thanks ladies have had bloods done so should get them back either tonight or tomorrow morning. Bleeding has stayed brown and cervix has gone right up high again it was very low this morning. It seems to have stopped for now. Still not feeling super hopeful but will see what the next few days bring. I'll keep you updated.

had a call from the doctors office my hcg levels have gone up and double so are at 453 now last ones 3-4 days ago were 129. Will do another test in 2 days time and then wait for a scan.

That’s good news Philamy! How long will you have to wait for a scan?

fingers crossed for you philamy x

Can anyone look at these and tell me if this is good progression? Should it be getting much darker?

Attachments

• C32C8452-FDBF-45D3-863B-934A2FDB34E0.jpg
    C32C8452-FDBF-45D3-863B-934A2FDB34E0.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 4
Hi ladies! Mind if I join? We got our bfp at 7dp5dt after our first round of ivf. It still seems to good to be true. Our first beta was this morning, second one on Wednesday. We have never made it past the second beta so we are hoping for good news this week! It looks like my due date will be approximately November 8 :)

Welcome and congrats Newlywed!

Philamy, that’s fantastic news!!! When’s your scan??

I was getting ready to workout this morning and felt a tugging sensation. It only lasted for a minute, so I did my workout. When I got home I noticed creamy cm with a tinge of pink in my underwear. I went to the bathroom and wiped but nothing. I probably shouldn’t be concerned but isn’t it a bit late for implantation bleeding? I think I’m about 4 weeks 4 days now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->