November Fireworks 2017

Some say 27 and some say 28 weeks. Bnb says 27 so that's what I went with , also my Dr confirmed yesterday that it's 27-28 weeks depending on the dr, so I am taking every little bit I can have!!

Haha, I'm also "just going with" being in the 3rd trimester at 27 weeks! :D Woot woot!

Meds are still on the iffy side, but I'm doing okay. I have my puffer and I have my steroid inhaler, it's just my daily pill I'm missing out on. It should be resolved soon. I've decided not to stress myself out about it since stressing won't do much to help my lungs, either.

Littlelala, that's super interesting about not having to even have a prescription for the puffers. We technically have ones that don't need a prescription, but they are not albuterol and there aren't a lot of good reviews for them. So I've avoided them as I fear they might actually make my asthma worse.

It's so weird having a baby inside you. I'm just waiting for the kicks to get painful. I honestly think he's still transverse (that's the sideways one, right?) or at least at an angle of some sort, so I'm not getting anything directly in the ribs just yet.

Hmmmm, I think I will try to delay acknowledging third trimester until husband is out of the hospital! 😉

Am off work today just because I am feeling really tired and coldy and my tummy is a bit sad. Normally I woukd push through but I'm the only adult atm and I can't afford to get ill, so lying around in bed it is.

My medicine is finally in at the pharmacy! So happy doctor decided to refill them before she sees me, because today has been even more smoky than the last week or so.

I hope you feel better quickly, Justme!

Hello,

I've not been on here for a long time (prob since last baby 5 years ago come December) I'm due our 3rd boy on 10th November and just wanted to say hi!

xx

Hi benandbean! Want me to add you to the front due date list?
Having my third boy too ❤️

It's my son's 2nd birthday party tomorrow! So today will entail lots of baking and cooking and putting together party bags haha.
Although he isn't 2 until Monday, it's like he has suddenly entered the terrible 2's! Super SUDDENLY. All of a sudden everything is "No!! no!" And tantrums over nothing.
If anyone sees my sweet baby boy, can you please let him know to come back to me? :haha:

Had my appointment this week (a little late)and wasn't too exciting. Belly measures good (I never ask what my measurements are) and heart rate was perfect 150s. I have my glucose test next appt then every 2 weeks after that. I also have an ultrasound next month.

After my appointment I went to babies r us... hmm not my best decision. I went to get our son some pjs on clearance but didn't find any. I did find baby clothes and sleepers. Looked at bassinets because we got a new bedroom set and won't be able to use the pack n play this round. Anyone have advise on bassinets?

FutureBabyG- I would definitely recommend that you get a bassinet on wheels-- I was so, so happy that ours was on wheels because then I would just wheel him around the house so he was always in sight :)

Oooh I second LittleLala on the wheels suggestion! We got one with wheels for about $40 at Walmart with my oldest and they both were able to use it! Unfortunately I gave it away so now I don't have one!

I never used a bassinet with either child. It's just one more thing you'll have to transition away from as the baby grows...we did the crib right off the bed, right next to our bed. Otherwise, if we wanted something we could move around the house easily, we'd use our Fisher Price Rock-N-Play, which is AWESOME for daytime napping.

I've never actually been to a Babies R Us...but I'm sure it wouldn't be good for my wallet!

Glad your appointment went well! 10 days away from my glucose tolerance test, and first consultation with a lactation consultant!

We did a Moses basket initially (I think the same thing as a bassinet but not secured to a stand?) and DD grew out of it pretty quickly. It also meant I had to get up to be able to see her because of the sides (I was really paranoid about her stopping breathing initially). We'll still use the Moses basket around the house because it's portable, but we're looking at the Chicco next to me this time around.

ETA: our baby bounceroo was a lifesaver (the bouncy reclined seat things) She slept in it and loved bouncing in it, and was also strapped into it so wasn't going anywhere.

oh yes please ....add me! its all going far to quick 3rd time round. x

Husband is home! Although still needs huge amounts of looking after, so has temporarily given me more work rather than less 😉

Is anyone else starting to notice that they're slowing down? I'm thinking of buying myself a bump support band to see if it helps at all.

My pelvis has been hurting, particularly when I roll over in bed...I might have to find out the bump support band too!

Anybody else decorating nurseries? I feel like we've left it really late!

Our four year old still sleeps in our room so a room for the baby is not even on my to do list 😉 anyway don't babies stay in the parents room for the first six months? You've got ages 😉

It's mainly for storage reasons at the moment - drawers for baby clothes, etc but yeah, we've still got ages 😂 I just want it all finished!
We do desperately need to order a few items for when baby gets here though - we had a cot delivered broken last time around and it took about two months to be fully sorted 😩

Urgh. Have cold. Pretty sure I had a fever last night. Feel like crap. I really really wish my husband was a bit further down the recovery path today! 😕
Today is going to be a Disney day, I can't handle more than sitting still and hopefully occasionally providing food.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->