• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Fireworks 2017

I've been keeping up to date with this thread but not commenting much, sorry guys! Lovely to see everyone's updates.

I had a Midwife appointment today and my fundal growth hasn't moved in 10 days so I'm booked in for a scan tomorrow. Little nervous but baby is moving lots and I just feel like things are ok if you know what I mean. Anyone had similar happen to them?

Emma I'm so sorry! I got the bait and switch from my (previous) Dr last pregnancy, except opposite. I was set for vbac and then the Dr changed her mind and scheduled me in for c-section for 2 days later. It was very very upsetting. I personally believe it's a woman's choice and shouldn't be pushed into anything one way or the other unless medically necessary!! :hugs: I hope you get the news you want!!!

Owwww! In the last week I have been getting occasional (maybe once or twice every other day) a hugely painful back cramp (actually more like big Squeeze of my middle) that lasts for a few seconds - basically long enough for me to go ‘OW!’ really loudly and then it’s gone.

Is anyone else getting this or does anyone know what it is?! If it’s a sample of what proper labour is like I am not sure I can hack it! :o

Anyone else losing their mucus plug? I've been losing huge chunks of mine all day. Started this morning I felt a small gush and thought I'd peed myself I ran to loo and there was a ton of mucus there. More throughout the day. Only ever lost this just before labour but do know you can lose it weeks before labour so it must be different for me this time.

3boys! At my appt this morning I stood up and felt a small gush. The nurse looked at the huge amount of discharge and said sure enough it’s plug!

No plug here yet, but I'm starting to dilate and thin , also getting strong period cramps, strong Braxton hicks and tons of pressure! I never had it like this with the other 2. I'm wondering if I'll make it to my due date? I'm sure I'll make it to 37 just not sure all the way to 40 but I know there are loads of women who swear they won't make it and then end up going over due :haha:

I’m way behind you ladies in terms of due date, but I am starting to feel a dull pain/period like pain on my lower back. I feel pressure at times on my private lady area, and I do know my baby is head down per my last ultrasound last Friday. My hips hurt too and I feel very loose at my hips, lol! I don’t think I’ll make it to my due date, but who knows. Sometimes when my baby moves, it truly feels uncomfortable. I loose small bits and pieces of my mucus plug every now and then, but it’s not much. I cannot wait to hear about this group starting to have their babies!!! Eeeek!!

I have an induction date!
12 days time and i'll be 38 + 2!
Will i be the first?!

I'm in Ireland although due November 4th is your ticker wrong?

Wanted to update! Had my baby, Ford, at 5:25 last night. He was 5lbs 11oz!

@ttc126

:happydance:OMG!!!!:happydance: Huge Congratulations!! Enjoy your newborn baby, I am so jelly you are over all the pain and aches of still having a baby in utero! On to the joys of motherhood now!! Again, congratulations!! :flower:

Yes wrong by two days as 12 week scan changed date..
but my dates and the day i ovulated means it would be impossible for my due date to be the 4th as I had a negative clearblue ovulation stick on the date the 4th would put me at!

Oh congrats that's wonderful news. Enjoy newborn cuddles x

And wow congratulations ttc!
Was that induced or just went into labour?!

:wohoo: ttc126 congratulations!!! Love the name Ford too!! When you aren't totally exhausted please tell us alllll about it.

Omg I walked up and down a hill yesterday and apparently I am paying for it today. Other than general soreness I have had twinges in my side all day and it really hurts! And is very paranoia inducing. Mostly though shaming that I am apparently so unfit! :o

Omg I walked up and down a hill yesterday and apparently I am paying for it today. Other than general soreness I have had twinges in my side all day and it really hurts! And is very paranoia inducing. Mostly though shaming that I am apparently so unfit! :o

:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->