• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Leaves 42 Tester's

Well, ladies, :bfn: for me this morning and the :witch: is on her way. In a way I'm glad because I have a growing complex cyst that is under investigation. CA-125 test came back negative, but I am scheduled for an MRI on Monday. I think this will be the last of our trying until my cysts (one growing functional, also) are diagnosed and taken care of.

I hope you are all pushing through and I hope to see lots of bfp's for those of you waiting! Danni, good luck with the fosters!

Hope everything gets cleared up soon for you! :hugs:

Bfn for me today again and still getting cramps but I'm guessing these ones are af xx

Well, ladies, :bfn: for me this morning and the :witch: is on her way. In a way I'm glad because I have a growing complex cyst that is under investigation. CA-125 test came back negative, but I am scheduled for an MRI on Monday. I think this will be the last of our trying until my cysts (one growing functional, also) are diagnosed and taken care of.

I hope you are all pushing through and I hope to see lots of bfp's for those of you waiting! Danni, good luck with the fosters!

Hope everything gets cleared up soon for you! :hugs:

Thanks so much, dhbh! :)

Massive temp drop today. really confused as never had a cycle like this.

I just viewed your chart. Why isn't ovulation detected at cd11? Other that that, maybe it was implantation dip? I'm not sure trying to figure this chart stuff out myself

Hi :)

Could you please put me down for testing on Nov 16th? I'm hoping I can hold out until then. First round of clomid, hopefully that this miracle drugs will work for me! GL to everyone!! Hope to see lots of BFPs. :dust:

I just viewed your chart. Why isn't ovulation detected at cd11? Other that that, maybe it was implantation dip? I'm not sure trying to figure this chart stuff out myself

Yes I am confused! Someone mentioned fall back? I don't know anything about that.. Most of my cycles are pretty regular in terms of pattern.. an early rise - like gearing up to O but not happening yet.. then 3-5 days later a spike for O date.. This up and down has got me worried that I didn't even O this cycle?? Maybe it's a good thing though as not experiencing a cycle like this perhaps its a sign of a bfp brewing in there?? :wacko:

Yes I am confused! Someone mentioned fall back? I don't know anything about that.. Most of my cycles are pretty regular in terms of pattern.. an early rise - like gearing up to O but not happening yet.. then 3-5 days later a spike for O date.. This up and down has got me worried that I didn't even O this cycle?? Maybe it's a good thing though as not experiencing a cycle like this perhaps its a sign of a bfp brewing in there?? :wacko:

It could be an annovulatory cycle . Most women have two a year . I had one two months ago

Hi ladies. I am a former bnb follower. I had a baby (who is now 2) in 2012 and my husband are 5 months in TTC another baby!

Hoping we hit the "nail on the head" and I should be testing around the 17th. Fingers crossed!

So checked out my chart and if I actually O on cd12 that would make it 7dpo today and possibly implant dip today :shrug: was also reading about a dip and rise that can happen a day or two after O? Feeling very confused as never had a cycle that looks like this.
And lots of cm so much I thought I had ewcm again but its creamy :wacko:
Just got to wait out this cycle and see what happens I guess. :dust:

So checked out my chart and if I actually O on cd12 that would make it 7dpo today and possibly implant dip today :shrug: was also reading about a dip and rise that can happen a day or two after O? Feeling very confused as never had a cycle that looks like this.
And lots of cm so much I thought I had ewcm again but its creamy :wacko:
Just got to wait out this cycle and see what happens I guess. :dust:

I've been reading up on charts. And honestly there's no real guarantee besides staying above the cover line 18 days. I've searched many charts and I can't seem to find a definite pattern. Someone correct me if I'm wrong?

either way I hope WE get our bfp, I'm 7 dpo today as well :)

Major temp drop today so AF should be here Saturday or Sunday.

At the end of my last period my tracker said my next period was due November 12th... I looked at it today, and it says the 14th.... weeeeeird!!!
I took a test today, thinking I was closer to my next period.. it was negative... but that could be because I'm actually a week from the witch coming!!!

I ovulated a day earlier than expected this cycle so I am due for AF either today or tomorrow. This morning I had a temp drop and a BFN :( Not a good start to my day and I'm feeling very grumpy and weepy...

I ovulated a day earlier than expected this cycle so I am due for AF either today or tomorrow. This morning I had a temp drop and a BFN :( Not a good start to my day and I'm feeling very grumpy and weepy...

sorry hunni

afm: bfn @ 8 DPO

Just checking in. Hope everyone is had a good week and and better weekend.

afm: I'm waiting to O or start the countdown for tww.

I'm praying for us all to have our bfp soon. Can't wait! :happydance:

Attachments

• Capture.jpg
    Capture.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 1
:hugs: and :dust: to all!

So I am going to say I am 4DPO today.. ff hasn't given me crosshairs due to the massive temp drop, but I have read around about the fallback rise and this appears to be what has happened this month.. never experienced this before so hoping its a good sign!
Will continue to temp and see where it goes.. but I am offically putting myself in the TWW! :yipee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->