• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Leaves 42 Tester's

Nennakay I have added you. Good luck this cycle!

Just ending 2dpo here (ticker is wrong) and wow you can't half tell I'm supping progesterone cream. Nipples are on fire! I'm relived because I'm a symptom spotter so even if I end up getting a bfn this cycle with loads of symptoms at least I'll have a reason for them and they aren't imaginary!

Just ending 2dpo here (ticker is wrong) and wow you can't half tell I'm supping progesterone cream. Nipples are on fire! I'm relived because I'm a symptom spotter so even if I end up getting a bfn this cycle with loads of symptoms at least I'll have a reason for them and they aren't imaginary!

I am 2 DPO today! Will be testing November 13 :)

I am 2 DPO today! Will be testing November 13 :)

I'm due AF on 13th but no way could I wait that long to test, I'm a POASaholic :happy dance:

I have a lot of ICs so don't feel bad about testing early, probably from Saturday coming - 8DPO. You having any changes this cycle? I've noticed so much creamy CM already but I'm guessing that's just another side effect to the progesterone cream.

Good luck and baby dust for you :flower:

AF got me! I also didn't ovulate this cycle unfortunately so I'm out for Nov 1st testing. BUT I have short cycles, and can stay in the thread, testing hopefully at the end of the month.

Just checking in...

No update yet, haven't had a positive opk just some ewcm. I am kinda worried that I may not ovulate because I read that could happen while taking evening primrose oil. However, it's still pretty early...I'm only cd11 and I normally ovualate around cd15. Praying my temps rise and positive opks tomorrow and wednesday.

Anyway, I pray nothing but bfp's, h&h 9 months for everyone here

Currently CD21 getting my day 21 test today. Will update results tomorrow.

I'd like to join you girls if possible ?

I'm due to get my period tomorrow or Wed Nov 5th. So add me to November 5th.

I've actually been testing since 10dpo (I'm 13dpo today) and still have gotten negatives off clear blue advanced, First response, and dollar tree tests.

On Friday I got mild period like pains but still no period as of yet. I also normally dont get period like pains unless its the day of getting my period. On Friday I also started to get sharp pains in my boobs at random times and have been every day since which I have never had this pain before either.

But still no BFP. I'll have to keep waiting to see what happens first period or BFP.

Good Luck to you all !

Oooh its getting exciting who's testing soon ? I'm 6dpo waiting till 12dpo to test 6 more days !

Hello all! I will be testing on the 23rd

This is our 1st month TTC#2 Our little girl is 10 months old and I am still breastfeeding. I just got AF back 2 months ago and feel that we are ready for our 2nd (and final) baby.

I was originally gonna wait till the spring but my sister is trying for her 1st right now and I will be watching her kids when she goes back to work and I am worried I may need to do another c section and this way if we have our babies at the same time I will have time to heal before having 3 kids to watch when she goes back to work.

I would love to do temping but my DD still wakes up and nurses all the time during the night so I don't feel it would be very accurate. I did just order some ICs so I can at least use OPKs to know when I ovulate.

Hoping it happens as quick as it did with our DD, had a chemical pregnancy on try 2 and got pregnant with her on try 4....

Goodluck to all you ladies!!!!!!

9dpo for me today and temp has risen again and ive got ewcm??? bfn this morning although thought I seen something. No idea lol hope everyone is ok :)

heres my chart if anyone would like a nosey :) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52ece8

9dpo for me today and temp has risen again and ive got ewcm??? bfn this morning although thought I seen something. No idea lol hope everyone is ok :)

heres my chart if anyone would like a nosey :) https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/52ece8

looks good, you may just get your bfp

Hey Ladies :wave: Really feeling positive about this cycle.. fx everything. :dust:
Think our timing has been really good so far.. haven't managed to dtd more than every second day.. just can't seem to get in the mindset to do two-three days in a row.. How old are we??!! :haha: But I think with every second day we are still in with a good chance this month.
Now just waiting for that temp raise that signals O and will be offically in my TWW.

Extra :dust: to all!

Well af has shown up early again :'( this was my last try until February next year so I won't be around for awhile. Good luck to you all

Well, ladies, :bfn: for me this morning and the :witch: is on her way. In a way I'm glad because I have a growing complex cyst that is under investigation. CA-125 test came back negative, but I am scheduled for an MRI on Monday. I think this will be the last of our trying until my cysts (one growing functional, also) are diagnosed and taken care of.

I hope you are all pushing through and I hope to see lots of bfp's for those of you waiting! Danni, good luck with the fosters!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->