November Leaves 42 Tester's

Hey ladies can I join? Testing around November 23rd as thats when AF is due. If I can hold out that long...

Well, the witch got me
I REALLY thought I was pregnant this month and I am just beside myself that I kept talking myself into it

Well, the witch got me
I REALLY thought I was pregnant this month and I am just beside myself that I kept talking myself into it

So sorry :hugs:

AFM still not sure if I missed O or not...not temping, but will next month, have been using opks but forgot that I used to use them in the afternoon after not using the bathroom for a few hours. I've been using fmu, so not sure if that's why I didn't get a positive, or I missed it since I didn't get opks till cd15, or I still will O, who knows :shrug:

I can't remember from TTC my dd, do (for some people at least) do your opks progressively get darker as you get closer? My test seems darker today than the others, but not a positive either. Wondering if I may still get a positive...the bottom one is todays... what do you ladies think?

We've been BDing just about every other day for the past week just in case...

Would love to get it on the first try

Attachments

• 2014-11-12 11.05.58.jpg
    2014-11-12 11.05.58.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 1
so sorry to hear that rosie :hugs: and extra :dust: for next cycle.

afm: Feeling gutted temp keeps dropping :cry:.. I know I try to stay positive.. as not out until af shows.. but really unhappy with my temps lately Though I have to say, after looking at ff pregnancy charts with fallback rises, like mine, it is amazing at the amount of bfp's after temp drops near the 'end' of the cycle.. so perhaps I am getting upset over nothing??

So sorry this month does not seem that great so far.. I think we are all in need of some serious BFP action!! Time to send us those test pics :dust:

Lucy congratulations :)
AF showed up here today right on time :( onto December and cycle 4 !

I can't remember from TTC my dd, do (for some people at least) do your opks progressively get darker as you get closer? My test seems darker today than the others, but not a positive either. Wondering if I may still get a positive...the bottom one is todays... what do you ladies think?

I personally don't get a progression, and I get several strips throughout my cycle that look like yours from today. But...I just ovulated on CD47 so my body certainly is not the norm!

Thanks for the congratulations ladies I took a digi this morning to confirm my bfp!

Wishing everyone luck this month and next x

I personally don't get a progression, and I get several strips throughout my cycle that look like yours from today. But...I just ovulated on CD47 so my body certainly is not the norm!

I'm gonna use another today on the afternoon. I'm on CD 21 so i I would my O would very late, which is fine as long as my whole cycle is longer so I have a long enough luteal phase. Here is my calendar, I think we did well covering our bases with BDing, wish I would've temped to have a better idea. Oh well! :wacko:

Hope if I still O that my luteal phase is long enough!!! Man, going 18 months with no AF due to pregnancy and BF really seems to have messed up my cycle! :wacko:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-11-13-07-37-47.jpg
    Screenshot_2014-11-13-07-37-47.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 6
Looks like a positive OPK to me, what do you ladies think?

Attachments

• 2014-11-13 09.43.30.jpg
    2014-11-13 09.43.30.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 6
Hey ladies- I am going to be testing around November 25th.

DHBH0930- That is exactly how mine looked this morning! I always feel like that is a little light on the test side but I have only had mine get darker once so I count that as positive.

Hey ladies- I am going to be testing around November 25th.

DHBH0930- That is exactly how mine looked this morning! I always feel like that is a little light on the test side but I have only had mine get darker once so I count that as positive.

It must have just been slightly faint since it was still in the morning, I didn't pee for a few hours and just took another. It's definitely positive now :flower:

Looks like I'll be testing more like the 26th for my bfp

Attachments

• 20141113_123608.jpg
    20141113_123608.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 5
Welp, that ugly witch has just showed her face. I'm done for now y'all. I can't kept tracking and testing and anticipating month, doing the whole 2ww gig! shall be back sooner or later. Maybe I will just get a surprise. I wish you All the very best and baby dust for miles. Love.

:wave:
could I be added for the 21st?

Well no sign of AF.. but I think it is due tomorrow.. even though FF is telling me Sunday?? :shrug: I am NEVER late and 10dpo today.. so it should arrive on time tomorrow.. we shall see..........:coffee::wacko:

just popping in to see how you ladies are doing.

Congrats Lucy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->