November Leaves 42 Tester's

AF should be here tomorrow unless clomid lengthens my luteal phase. I had a temp drop today still above cover line but expecting another drop tomorrow. If AF does not show by Sunday I will test.

Sorry to those of you that AF got or have signs she is :hugs:

My OPKs came in the mail today so I used one this afternoon and it was negative. It's CD 15 so I MAY have missed it but when I was tracking and temping to conceive my DD I ovulated anywhere from 15-18, so it could still be coming. I don't check CM but I did notice lots of what seemed like ewcm yesterday. We've been BDing every other day just to cover our bases since this is my only my 2nd cycle since getting pregnant March of last year.

We decided last minute to start trying this month so I wasn't prepared with OPKs. I'd LOVE to get it on the 1st try but won't be too disappointed.

I think next cycle I will try temping again, that worked really well for me last time. I get up to nurse my DD a few times a night so it may not be perfectly accurate but I will try to be as consistent as i can and see what happens.

Hoping I didn't miss O this month, will keep using opks.

Also this cycle started weird, had my norally AF, then a few days after I was bleedin lightly again, more than spotting, but light and just for a day. So wondering what that was about and if that will effect O day....

Good luck ladies, hope to see some BFPs soon!!!

Fxd for you :) will you test early ?

Not sure. Don't think I can deal with a negative test this month. Would much rather wait for AF..or not.. Though my testing date would put me at a week late so I may move it to the Sunday before. Only time will tell.

Thread has been roughly quite, how are you all:

November 4th- Baby.Love12

November 5th- Pruilu01, dustergrl, gsm

November 6th- rachieroo

November 7th- Sunny27, scarletw

November 8th- LilacPetal

Ok I caved 11 DPO and as expected BFN . Onto December we go !!! Good luck to everyone left waiting :) ill be here cheering ye on

Hi all, this is my first month ttc, I think I O'd around 4th November. Already thinking about it all the time... Just wish I could keep myself distracted and not wish the days away!

I've never done anything kind of temps etc but will have a think about it if I don't get a bfp in a few months

Fingers crossed for everyone still to test x x

November 6th- rachieroo

November 8th- LilacPetal

Still waiting for either af or bfp. I am now 3 days late which isn't normal for me but no bfp yet at 13 dpo however... I didn't get a bfp with dd2 until 16dpo so not out quite yet :) xxx

Still waiting for either af or bfp. I am now 3 days late which isn't normal for me but no bfp yet at 13 dpo however... I didn't get a bfp with dd2 until 16dpo so not out quite yet :) xxx

Good luck! Hope you get your bfp! :dust:

Welcome to our newest ladies: DHBH0930, Camilla9, Sweetpea3200 and Gracesmom10. Good luck this month!

Afm: I apologize I have bee mia. As most of you know we took in a stray cat 3 months ago that was pregnant. She had 4 kittens we kept. My favorite little baby Gizmo brcame sick a week ago, I got home from work Friday and he was pretty much lifeless... I rushed him to the vet at 7 and he had flea anemia and only registered a 7. 40 is normal. We had to put him to sleep and I've been crying and blaming myself. I wish all you ladies the best of luck this cycle.

:hugs: oh that's sad. I'm so sorry to hear Danni!

Hey ladies, got a dip this morning. But my overall temps are all hanging around the same place. No leads other than creamy cm and acute sense of smell.

So decided to discard that low temp from the fallback and ff gave me cross hairs :yipee: I think it is a day off..as I put myself at 6dpo but either way I'm not testing until a week after AF is due to show.

Danni so sorry :hugs:

Tested today bfn. Temp still dropping but still above cover line.

Ok Ladies I need your help. I started spotting last night about 11pm, bright red. Then this morning when I used the restroom it was gone. Got to work checked my cm about 9am still nothing. Then at lunch 12noon I used the restroom and whipped and now bright red again but still light flow. I typically have a very light flow and it only last about three days. I can use a liner throughout my entire flow if I chose. Normally my flow starts and last three days but the last two I've spotted then stopped then started again. So what would you count as CD1?

I think I got my bfp yesterday on a wondfo. This is this mornings, gonna wait until Saturday to take a digi!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 16

November 6th- rachieroo

November 8th- LilacPetal

I've been stalking the board to keep up with it all. I have had many BFNs and still no AF. I'm currently CD51 so no idea what's going on. There's been a couple times in the past week where I've had spotting, but it didn't turn into AF as I thought I would. And last Friday, I had the worst cramps I've ever had. I made an appt with an OB/Gyn just as a sort of preconception counseling and to see if she has recommendations for regulating my cycles. I couldn't get in until 2 weeks from now. Hopefully AF will have arrived by then. I've given up hope for my BFP this cycle!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->