November Leaves 42 Tester's

Today is probably O-day for me... that or I'm not ovulating at all this cycle. *sigh* Fingers crossed for a high temp tomorrow morning...

CD12 here, negative OPK today. Should ovulate in about a week!

Today is probably O-day for me... that or I'm not ovulating at all this cycle. *sigh* Fingers crossed for a high temp tomorrow morning...

Fingers crossed for you. Today is cd10 for me and as I expected negative opk. Tried clomid this cycle not sure exactly when I will ovulate.

Wishing all of you good luck this cycle. I got a positive opk on Monday night. It was gone the next day. We bd that night and 2 days after. Lets see if I can get this right this time. I think where I went wrong last month was I only bd that night of my positive opk and then not after that.

Did not get a positive opk so we will definitely not be able to get an iui this cycle. However, we will continue to bd and see what happens.

Good morning ladies, I have a question. Based on my chart. If I go up again tomorrow morning, will I have been in ovulation, is it possible this early, please check out chart for me: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/ttc/index.php

Please add me for Nov. 20th. I'm staying positive about this cycle...trying a few new things and really excited about seeing that bfp in Nov. I wish nothing but baby dust and sticky babies to all of you. Look forward to seeing Nov. timeline lite up with bfp's!!

How are things going with your foster kids Dannixo??? I hope they settled in well!

Babifever, I tried to look at your chart, but it connected to my own. Maybe try the link again? Or it could just be me :dohh: Without seeing it, it sounds good though!! How many CD are you?

How are things going with your foster kids Dannixo??? I hope they settled in well!

^^^ Yes, Dannixo, I hope everything is going great! We look forward to hearing about your new adventure! :hugs:

As for me, I'm CD15. My OPKs seem to be getting pretty close to positive, but are not quite there yet. Do you ladies usually get a positive opk out of the blue, or do you find that the control line starts gradually getting darker before you get a true positive? Either way, I am hoping I ovulate soon, because that will be the earliest for me in MONTHS. I would love to have a normal length cycle (Well, I would love a bfp at the end of my cycle even more though:haha:)

I hope the rest of you are doing well! :dust:

bamluby- mine get gradually darker.. but i also test 3x per day so i see the change more. If i was testing less it would be a big change from one to another

Sometimes mine gradually get darker, other times the positive just comes out of nowhere. Im 3dpo today and obviously nothing to report

You can take me off the list. Due to a health issue, we missed the window of opportunity. :(

Oh echo its hard when that happens :( onto next month !!
Danniox I'm seriously dying to her how your new arrivals are setting in ?? How are you adjusting to being a mum?
Baby fever can't see your chart either . On ff you get two red lines called crosshairs if ff detected ovulation . They will be dotted if you took your temp at different times . If you get crosshairs it confirms ovulation :)

Thank you ladies for your insight; I seem to be failing at using opks. :haha: I started testing 2-3 times per day after they were seemingly getting darker. Yesterday I tested twice, both being very close to positive. Then today, the test line was half as dark and clearly negative. :shrug: My temp jumped a little this morning, but I guess I'll just keep testing, temping, and BD to see what happens. Thanks again for your sharing your experiences! I hope the TWW sails by and leads to your bfps!

My OPKs also gradually get darker.

Today is CD15 and I am supposed to be about 6 days away from ovulation but my OPKs started to get darker this morning and I have EWCM. So we better get to BDing...!

Good luck to everyone else!

Hi ladies!!! I am so sorry I have not been on or updated the thread in awhile. It has been very crazy and hectic. The guys are settling in well, a few behavior problems after visits with their mom. Overall been super busy working fulltime and dealing with all the agency stuff for foster children. Unfortunately with all the crazyiness we missed our window of opportunity.

Hello all! Please add me to November 5th. Hopefully I can hold out that long. I didn't ovulate until CD30 so I'm already feeling very impatient!

I have a question girls.

Third cycle of Clomid and Metformin.

Today is CD16, this cycle I'm on 150mg Clomid, I had EWCM yesterday and today. Here are today's OPKs.

Last cycle on 100mg Clomid I ovulated on CD20, and my OPKs never even got as dark as the ones in the photo.

Think I'm close to ovulating already? Its four days earlier than last cycle. And 10 days earlier than non medicated cycles, but I thougth Clomid made you ovulate late, especially on higher doses.

[IMG]https://i62.tinypic.com/2hygtqx.png[/IMG]

Hello all, I'll be testing Nov. 5 if af doesn't get me before, so please add me for then. That is also my birthday- all I want for my birthday is a :bfp:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->