• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

November Leaves 42 Tester's

I'd say that's pretty close to positive Jess, but I can't advise you on the clomid bit as I know nothing of it.

Danni--glad they're settling in okay. Just a shame there's issues when their Mom visits.

Seems like lots of us are ovulating or about to. I'm not yet but will at some point this week. The week of bding begins :haha:

I'd say that's pretty close to positive Jess, but I can't advise you on the clomid bit as I know nothing of it.

Danni--glad they're settling in okay. Just a shame there's issues when their Mom visits.

Seems like lots of us are ovulating or about to. I'm not yet but will at some point this week. The week of bding begins :haha:

hey maggs, check our my chart we are in the same exact boat. Praying for a raise tomorrow, for the both of us ha ha

I think I'll get my positive opk later today. Which is great as I'm ovulating a few days earlier.

Hi, I've been away from the forums lately. My hubby was in the hospital for a week with kidney failure. At first we thought it was lymphoma but we found out its actually sarcoid... which is pretty easy to live with, and sometimes goes away on its own.

Anyways, please put me down for November 12th. Thanks!!!!

Currently 3 dpo and the waiting begins.

6dpo here. Had an increased sense of smell yesterday which was crazy but obviously still too early to be pregnancy related. Nothing else feels different

Hi, I've been away from the forums lately. My hubby was in the hospital for a week with kidney failure. At first we thought it was lymphoma but we found out its actually sarcoid... which is pretty easy to live with, and sometimes goes away on its own.

Anyways, please put me down for November 12th. Thanks!!!!

Oh no! I hope he gets better quickly!!

As for me, I had really positive OPK yesterday at noon and then they slowly have lightened again. No temp rise yet this morning. EWCM since Saturday, and lots of it! Hoping I O today or tomorrow!!

https://i57.tinypic.com/15nlu3d.png

My opk's are weird this month. Had several dark ones, not quite positive then later in the day, the line is practically gone. Think I'll just pass on them this month and see what happens. I'm having load of fertile cm for the last several days too so who knows.

Still waiting for a pos OPK!

Took a load of new stuff this cycle (see my journal link below!) and have had so so much CM so thought I may O early but no pos OPK and today my cm seems to be drying up. Still BD every other day and FX

Hi! I'm testing on the 7th. it will be 15 dpo. I'm pretty sure it will be any way. Can I be added to the list?

Still waiting for a pos OPK!

Took a load of new stuff this cycle (see my journal link below!) and have had so so much CM so thought I may O early but no pos OPK and today my cm seems to be drying up. Still BD every other day and FX

I'm very similar. Not taking anything but loads of cm. BD every other day and finally got my positive this morning when i was really doubting it. Think I'll O on Friday as per usual. Might skip tonight and just bd tomorrow as finding going at it everyday isn't working and just end up feeling like it's a chore.

im out before nov even begins. spotting started at 9dpo, just like last cycle. I had hoped it was a fluke thing last cycle but apparently this is my new norm. Kinda makes it impossible for me to get pregnant.

Sorry to read that bug :( sometimes mid cycle,spotting is linked to low progesterone and easily resolved . Maybe a trip to the doc ? Think I ov yesterday so will be testing 12th November :)

How is everyone doing?
I finally o'd later than expected so I'm only 4 dpo now. So won't be testing until at least the 6th now xx

So around my usual time I temped this morning: 96.71, 97.09, then 97.22. I did it 3 times in a row still laying it in the bed. Because I was so heartbroken it went down. The last 2 days have been 97.22. I then tested again 2 hours later (in the bed) it read 97.41. Which one should I go with??

did I not o? Access to chart in signature.

Smiley for me today so a day earlier than last cycle and about time based on my cm!

Currently 5 dpo. I go for my day 21 testing on Monday. Not sure what to expect haven't really experienced any side affects from clomid. It makes me question if it worked.

So around my usual time I temped this morning: 96.71, 97.09, then 97.22. I did it 3 times in a row still laying it in the bed. Because I was so heartbroken it went down. The last 2 days have been 97.22. I then tested again 2 hours later (in the bed) it read 97.41. Which one should I go with??

did I not o? Access to chart in signature.

That drop could be a good sign , coupled with your cm looks like you might have ov today and definetly have it covered ;) lol... If I'm right your temps will start to rise from tommrow . Keep us posted

Oh and I'd go with the first temp as this is the most accurate one for bbt ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->