November Nuggets ~ 2016

I am 27 years old. I have had my fill of my daughter today. I love her but she has tested my patience. Didnt want to eat any of her tea, asked for pizza which I gave her. She then had a massive melt down over the snack I gave her. I am doing my best to understand that she cant express what she wants so its getting hard.

This does move fast lol.

Welcome newbies and congratulations :)

Also feeling run down and tired all the time, I'm loving the holidays, DD is a huge bed head and hasn't been getting up until between 10/10.30am. Then she crawls in with me for a cuddle. DS is very independant, gets up, dressed, breakfast, plays. Weather has been rubbish here so we've been stuck in so far this week, hoping it brightens up a bit for a wander to park.

As for nausea, for me it's mints/polos that keep it away. I can't go anywhere without them at the minute.

Great Ramzi results, I can't wait to see if they are all right!

Finally got my booking appointment through for Thurs 14th! Says it will last about 90mins and my scan with be arranged on that day.

Yay finally Carly!

I'm 27 (will be 28 when baby is born). Dh is 30. We have been together for nearly 6 years and have been married since February :)

Elmo just reading that thread about "Lucky" to have a girl. I am on your side!!

Elmo how neat baby could arrive on your anniversary my coworker had a anniversary baby.

I will be 27 in June my son will be 3 in June. Dh will be 28 in November. We have been married for 9 years once July comes but together for 11. I married before my senior year in high school I long for a beautiful small beach wedding to renew our vows I want the dress :)

Ok I'm minorly freaking out. I tested today on an IC just to watch my dark line, and it's not ask dark as a week ago. It still came up right away and it's still at least as dark as the control line - I didn't use FMU, I'm being ridiculous right? Like, it came up RIGHT away, and I have zero bleeding and zero reason to think I've had a MMC. I guess I'm getting nervous I'm 7 weeks today and since my first u/s was at 4+2 and they saw nothing (not even a sac) and I'm having a "real" u/s this Friday. Once I see the HB I know I'll feel better since the mc rate drops significantly, but right now I'm strangely a wreck.

I found it, I found it :happydance: heartbeat of around 170!!! Fasted of my babies!!

I'm 31 and OH is 36, we both have our birthdays in Nov so thank god baby will be coming in October lol we've been together 2 years next month, gonna have our gender scan as our anniversary present xx

Try not to worry missfrick, I won't test now for this exact reason. I hope Friday comes quickly for u X

Elmo/dark, I stay away from threads like that. I'm sure she didn't mean anything but everyone gets so upset. When I was pregnant with ds2 after losing Kasper seeing posts like that hurt like hell, it's best to avoid at all costs. Just wait till we r in 3rd tri and the reduced movement threads start!!!! Everyone will be saying, everything's fine, as long as uve had 10 movements or baby is just running out of room etc that's what they told me but my baby was actually dying!!! Anyway, rant over lol xxx

Hugs Jox, I follow count the kick guidelines which say any change of movements then to get to check.

Miss Frick you and baby are fine the amount of ink in the tests vary try not to worry easier said than done I know I worry every second for my little baby already haha

Yaay Jox pleased you found it :happydance:

Almosthere hope you get your renewal :hugs:

Missfrick stop testing! You are pregnant. Don't stress x

Off to look for whatever thread has caused a stir lol....

Thanks Smiley we never had a wedding just married with both sets of parents and my sister then had a fancy dinner and cake but that was it! I just don't know if we can afford to have even a small wedding! We will see what happens :) we will Def have both kiddos in the wedding it will be very cute! I told dh I need a proper proposal first as our engagement was more of a serious talk haha

MissFrick,
Its because the hcg will be high. Also look at something called the HOOK effect.

Yes exactly dark, hopefully more and more people r following count the kicks guildlines altho some people still think they know better xx

Almosthere we had a big wedding in February and spent a fortune and although it was lovely I kinda wish we had done small and intimate and saved a few thousand pounds haha.

I can't wait to get married. Me and my X had our wedding booked when we spl but luckily for me we didn't quite get there lol I never thought I wanted a big wedding but the more I organised last time the more I do want it big lol not huge but I was really trying to do it on a budget last time and don't want tha. I want to have what I want iykwim? That said, we aren't even engaged :haha: xx

I chose the engagement ring I wanted and showed him and just waited lol. He bought it pretty quickly! Then once we were engaged we had booked a wedding withing a month or so but gave ourselves 19 months to plan and save before the big day!

Today would have been my third wedding anniversary. Spoke to my ex husband today and he completely reminded me why we seperated lol

We aren't married, we are engaged, it's just something we never think about, we will do it one day though.

I'm 26 and dh is 29. We have been married for 7 years in August but been together for 10. School bf and gf lol.

Yay for finding hb jox I keep trying but not getting anything.

I am so ready for 1st tri to be done i have my second early scan in the morning and I am terrified! I also ended up in a and e on Friday because of dehydration after a stomach bug! It's left me with Ms now lol.

How is everyone?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->