November Nuggets ~ 2016

Although, I can really tell my uterus is moving up now I can feel lots more pressure when I'm pressing with my Doppler. Can't explain it really but can tell its defo on the move upwards now :thumbup:

Unlucky with the doppler sessions girls but I'm sure you'll find them again in no time :)

I have finally found something that cures my sickly belly... ICE POPS!!! :happydance: I have also discovered that I get most of my nausea after eating cooked (fresh) meat for dinner, ie spag bol, curry, stew... I'm fine with crappy processed meats like chicken nuggets though :shrug: :rofl:

Ooooh ice pops! That's a good idea. I'm gonna get some tomorrow. Thanks jemma!

Oh honestly smiley it's such a relief to have found a relief :happydance: the ones OH got were like rocket ones but the lemon bit is just so nice, really settles my stomach :thumbup:

I've a friend who lived
On ice lollies her first pregnancy! Pleased you've found a cure.

I'm almost certain I heard HB tonight and last night on Doppler :happydance: wasn't for very long before the monkey skipped away but really think it was it! Always think sounds more like a train than galloping horses at this stage...

Aww that's lovely Scarlett, really can't wait to hear mine xx

Even drs have a hard time finding the baby's heart beat with a doppler try not to worry ladies! It's exciting for those of you who managed to find it!

Hopeful I'm jealous my fertility clinic only did one haha

So it seems I have popped early again:blush:. The picture was me yesterday evening. I am overweight but this is insane.

Attachments

• 12936615_709155085888641_1992808687901942119_n.jpg
    12936615_709155085888641_1992808687901942119_n.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
Fab bump!!!

Jemma my friend also swore by icelollies in her first pregnancy. We always have some in freezer for ds so will give it a shot later.

Feeling really low these past few weeks, really struggling with this pregnancy and everyone being ill for so long. So i asked oh if we can have an early scan to cheer us all up. But he said we cant justify the £99 it would cost if we not feeling anythings wrong:cry:

Hugs ironmansmummy :hugs: wow so expensive! My early scan was £35! Have a look on fb pages for local scanning places you may find they have deals on?!

Must admit mine was £99 as well I was amazed how cheap some of your areas did them.

Hope you feel better ironmans, I have to say I have started to really struggle with my emotions, and it's awful because I'm so happy about this pregnancy. I have borderline personality disorder and was seeing a dr once a week until I found out I was pregnant and then I wanted to put it on hold I don't know why I just felt like I needed to until after my dating scan when I felt more at ease and could concentrate back on my sessions more. Hugs xx

My best friend has a Doppler but she won't give me it yet, she said it will stress me out too much if I can't find a heartbeat and I know that she's right so I think I'm better off without it until I'm much further on. Then it will be nice to have just in case baby has a quiet day of movements xx

Ironman I did a quick Google and Baby Scan Studio Perth do them for £59. That's just the first link I clicked on. £99 is very expensive

Elmo :hugs: sorry you are struggling a bit. Its true about the Doppler!

Elmo I know this is obviously and I don't really need to say it but using the Doppler later on on 'quiet days' really isn't good. If u have quiet days with move,wants u need to get checked and stay away from the Doppler. I will only be using my Doppler until I get nice regular movements then it will be packed away xx

Elmo, maybe u need to get back seeing ur doctor sooner?

Wow dark, I'm really showing too. Will attach a pic I took yesterday. Was out with a good fiend and very surprised she didn't say anything altho I kept my hoody on most the time lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 10

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member