November Nuggets ~ 2016

Yes totally understand what you mean now that you have said it Jox, good point. Bumps looking lovely!! Xx

Smiley, I'm not sure if I mentioned this before but just noticed. There 6 days between us yet where is says how many days to go in our ticker, u have over 3 weeks less to go?? Xx

Yeah and 20 less days than elmo but only 2 days in front??? Xx

Fab bump Jox....iv just got fat and if im lucky bloated fat:haha:

Smiley thanks gonna speak to oh when he finishes work

Elmo:hugs: this is not easy is it?

Ironmansmummy, if I saw the same site as smiley, if u can get before 8 weeks it's actually 49!! Xx

How strange Jox! Maybe mine is counting down to 37 weeks? Not sure.

Yes I saw the cheaper one for £49 too but just assumed you were further along for some reason (should have checked the ticker!) defo ask OH if you can book in?!

I was annoyed with myself as babybond do do scans for £39 but I didnt see it lol

Thanks jox and smiley. Will speak to oh. Perth only about 20 mins away.

Darkriver i think its babybond here too and i couldnt see any cheaper than 99

Thanks jox and smiley. Will speak to oh. Perth only about 20 mins away.

Darkriver i think its babybond here too and i couldnt see any cheaper than 99

https://www.ultrasound-direct.com/b...uJYFieIpimAFgshwCFRbk5zoL_K9i6FTXwaAge78P8HAQ
If you scroll down a bit you will see the cheaper option which hides it well haah

That's from 13 weeks tho dark xx

Wow this page goes quick!

My husband is dead set on having a boy this time. He's said be won't mind in the end but he really does want a boy. He's even rubbed by belly saying "be a boy" or "grow a penis". Ha!

He was convinced our dd was a boy also. We were team yellow last time and when she came out a girl he hear about passed out. He's been wrapped around her little finger since a few hours old and it hasn't changed.

I've felt horrid the last 3 days. More nauseous than usual -it calms eventually- and extra tired. I have no desire to do much of anything right now.

Christina I know what you mean, I have no desire either, just thinking about doing some housework makes me tired... in fact I'm off for a sleep now as I can't stop yawning, luckily DS is not going to say no to a film in Mummy's bed :D

Lol I've already laid on the settee for an he and slept whil the boys watched a film :haha: and that was before I'd even done anything for th day lol xx

I've not long since woken up from a 1hr nap on the couch. Kids were playing on the floor next to me and thankfully didn't get into any bother :shock: just closed my eyes for a rest and woke up an hour later

Kids are driving me batty. Been fighting with each other since 6am. Had enough!

I have felt really unmotivated and groggy. Just spent a few hours doing speech therapy work with my ds and then reading with each of them and playing snakes and ladders so that made me feel slightly better about myself.

Just got the kids an early bath and in clean pajamas so that's out of the way. Waiting for DH to come home so we can all have tea together but he's working late again xx

Nice bumps ladies I popped as well I am going to start my bump pics I'll have dh take one for me tn. I'm going to be totally wiped out today as I work full time then I have to go to a two hour teachers workshop I have two this month 7 to 9 at night so won't be able to get to sleep until tenish last night I went to bed at 8! I have a phlegmy cold tiny scratchy throat so tired. Hope all are well!

So I was wondering how old are we all? For those that want to share?

I'm 29 in June and DH is 26 next week, he's my toy boy lol or so he likes to tell me. He was only 19 when we met and I was 22 with an 18 month old son so I was dubious there was anything to it! Needless to say he proved me wrong, he's actually a lot more mature than me, he takes such good care of us, have been married three years in May and together for 7 in October X

In fact I have only just realised that baby is due on our anniversary!! (Of when we got together) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->