November Nuggets ~ 2016

He really is such a sweetheart 99 percent of the time :)

Jemma I think that's a girly scan!! Xxx

Amazing scans ladies!! Gorgeous little bubbas!! Can't believe we r properly hitting the 12 weeks scans now!! 4 days for me!!

Hope ur all OK. I've had a fairly busy day and now at work. The usual late one :-(

Told oh about the yummy mummy bag and they have it in very and Oh has a £20 off voucher so looks like I will be getting it :)

The absolute exhaustion has totally gone now but I'm still 'tired'. Nap most days etc

Hope ur all having a lovely evening/day xz

What lovely flowers Elmo and how exciting for PL bag Jox. Which pattern are you going for? I like the busy bees one. Hope work goes well.

Not great day here my asthma got totally out of control so ended up at Drs and had all my meds upped and changed. It went bad when I was preggers with DD so I'm sure it will get better again afterwards was just a shock as I've been so well for so long!

Anyway Happy Friday everyone here's to the weekend!

He really is such a sweetheart 99 percent of the time :)

Jemma I think that's a girly scan!! Xxx

Yeah everyone's saying girl so it'll be a boy now :haha: I don't mind either way although would be nice to have a girl for that mother/daughter thing. I never had it with my mum so would be nice to share it with my own daughter, but I adore my son to know end so another wouldn't bother me :)

Jox, that's very lucky with the voucher, spoil yourself :thumbup:

Scarlett, that doesn't sound pleasant so I'm hoping the change in meds will help, if not I hope it eases off soon :hugs:

Thank you I'm feeling a lot better today.

Hope you're better too Almost!

Woo hoo it's the weekend!

Scarlett glad you are feeling a bit better!

I am waiting till I know which pram I'm getting before I decide on a changing bag!

Happy weekend everyone!

Looking forward to the scans for everyone this week!

Ooh I had a sneaky peak at travel systems this morning....

Really looking forward to having a decent one this time!

Glad you're better Scarlett! So many ladies unwell in the last few weeks, I really feel for those of you battling ms at the same time.

I've decided on a pram...Mountain Buggy Duet. Probably the red/black with the carry cots. OH says I need to find decent but not expensive single prams too so we can have races lol. He couldn't give a rats about colours or styles or anything else to do with nursery furniture, prams etc so I've got free reign in the shopping department.

Same here Pippy!!

I've booked my 16 week scan :happydance: I will be 16+1 though on the day. 2 weeks and 5 days to go!

The medicine sure helped yesterday! I felt like I was normal again!! It sucks having to take it but I'll do whatever at the moment.

12 weeks today! I actually keep thinking I have felt little random movements. Well flutters. It's very low down still. The bottom of my belly is beginning to feel somewhat harder and the bloat has def gone away. It's hard to tell though bec I'm a bit bigger. Or well I guess I have extra on the tummy area, esp since I was recently pregnant also lol

Today is the party for my dd. She will be 1 in 4 days. We are having a bbq. I'm excited!!

Hope ur lo has a fab party day Christina x

I woke up at about 11, took littlest to a party and left him there lol ohs sister has a wedding dress try on appt today so I'm going for that then straight to work at 6 till 2am again!!

Got the doppler out and literally just put the probe straight on him :) love hearing the hb, juat knowing they r still OK in there. 3 sleeps till scan now xx

This is the one I want Scarlett. I'm obsessed with butterflies!! Do u think it's ok for both genders? Xx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-23-13-19-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-23-13-19-25.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
Christina glad you are better! Enjoy the party :D

Jox that's what happens with the Doppler with me too! So good isn't it!

That bag is perfect for both genders!

Christina what medicine have you been taking? I'm glad it's helping how exciting for your ds hope she has an amazing time and you and dh as well its such a celebratory day!

I am slowly improving they say after third day of taking zpack improvement should happen so my third dose it's at 630 tonight I'll hopefully feel better by tonight or tomorrow morning.

Went pee and saw a red looking flake it was bigger than the specs before trying to relax there was only that one maybe one other hoping it's just old blood shedding. Really need this scan Wed so close bit so far!

I have just survived a birthday with 35 kids. My dd spent 45minutes in a toy car and then 15 mins going up and down a slide a zillion million times. I am exhausted. 12 weeks tomorrow!!!

I've heard of that so glad it's giving you relief!

Yay dark haha birthdays are exauhsting when pregnant especially if dh can't be there to help and you have an active child!

I'm in the process of planning my son's 3rd it's early June so I need to get invites out for May!

I was going to have a party but I dont think I will be up for it.

Hi all had a lovely day so tired now. It's my eldest birthday on Thursday so we celebrated today (next weekend he will be at his dad's) we went to Xscape trampoline thingy, the floor and walls are trampolines, I watched obviously, it looks so fun! Then we went to see the jungle book in the DBOX seats (they move around with the movie!) then pizza express and are home now in our pajamas watching the new Star Wars movie which I just do not get lol

13 weeks today!!!! So excited xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->