November Nuggets ~ 2016

Sounds like a great day Elmo! Yay for 13 weeks!

Yes dark paracetemol is fine.

Happy 13 weeks elmo!!! Roll on Tuesday now!!! Ur day out sounds Amazing!! Xx

Happy 13 weeks elmo! Did you like the Jungle Book movie? Thinking of seeing it too. We saw the latest Star Wars at the movies...have you seen the others? It definitely won't make sense if you haven't.

Dark being at party with 35 kids sounds exhausting, I'd be wrecked even if I wasn't pregnant!

Jox I say get the bag...it's probably one of the only things that it wouldn't matter what gender the baby is, that's what I think anyway.

Christina how exciting that you're feeling movement. Did you have that with your dd at this stage?

I'm still waiting to pop. Bloat has well and truly gone. Am pretty flat in the mornings, just the tiniest of tiny swelling where my uterus is and then it looks bigger after a big meal. It's firm when I press, standing or laying down. I keep expecting to just wake up one day and have properly popped!

Jox I agree with pippy I got a gorgeous Vera Bradley diaper bag that was pink and I have a son I figured I'm the one carrying it around all day hahaha I actually did want teal but they didn't have it and I got a amazing deal on the bag I'll just reuse it boy or girl again this time around

Pippy hope you pop soon I have but I still feel small I look huge at night as I'm still bloating

Almost I think I will. I'm a small build but I have a long torso...the women in my family are all similar builds and show late (5 months) and carry small up to delivery, but with twins I expected to be showing a bit sooner. Maybe I'll be regretting my words in a month or 2 if I suddenly sprout a watermelon sized belly!

Ok...have just stumbled across a new symptom...maybe.

Was just getting dressed and noticed a rash going around the sides of my breasts to just underneath, it's not itchy and is barely raised. It's like lots of tiny spots. I don't get breast sweat. I also have a small pea sized blister like rash/spot a bit closer to my arm pit but still technically on the side of my breast and another like it on my calf...and they are itchy. I've had the blistery type spots for about a week but they are just the 2 spots and I originally thought they might have been mosquito bites that I've scratched too hard. Google is telling me pregnancy rashes are itchy and pics I've seen look like both types that I've got...but also that it's more common later in pregnancy.

Have any of you ladies had rashes? I didn't know it was even a pregnancy thing until I started googling. I've posted a thread in first tri but thought I'd ask here too

Haha its exciting to finally start looking pregnant. I had small pink bumps all over the middle of my chest and breasts not on armpit side of them the cleavage area it's gotten better not itchy but I def think its hormones I've also had on and off dried colostrum already yick it comes out if I gently pic it out sry TMI but I hate it there lol

Thanks almost!...I swear I've only had the least typical symptoms, which is probably why I don't realise that's what they are. I think I've got dried colostrum too, it's right in the centre of my left nipple and I've been picking it out. It's different to the dry flaky skin I've had. I'm not complaining though, right now I'm happy to have anything my body throws my way!

I felt movement at 13/14 weeks with dd. So not too much later than this one. It's very random and sporadic though. I'm wondering if I have an anterior placenta again as everything I feel is so low. With my dd it was that low also!

Christina how exciting that you're feeling movement. Did you have that with your dd at this stage?

I'm still waiting to pop. Bloat has well and truly gone. Am pretty flat in the mornings, just the tiniest of tiny swelling where my uterus is and then it looks bigger after a big meal. It's firm when I press, standing or laying down. I keep expecting to just wake up one day and have properly popped!

Pippy I get the dried colostrum too. It's like little crystallised bits iykwim? I showed oh the other day lol

I've just got in from work!!! So glad that's another weekend over with. Will of had my scan and told family before my next weekend at work so the boss will know too (brother in law) so hopefully will make things a bit easier coz I can say what I'm struggling with (glass wash - lifting trays of 25ish glasses etc!!!). Been an OK shift tonight tho, much better than last nights anyway. Just Tuesday lunch at work now then scan!!! Xx

Jox I'm struggling with some of the stuff in my job too....lifting crates of milk, boxes of juice, pallets of bread etc. We have storemen but they are lazy and we need these things for meal times. I can still lift them but it's uncomfortable and with the heat I'm struggling more than normal. I actually don't want to tell my manager yet (she's awful), but will probably have to after my scan because I'll need to stop with the lifting.

And that sounds about right re the colostrum...it's also been clunky and white

Almost I'm glad I'm not the only one with a non itchy rash!

I am glad I am not the only one getting the dried colostrum. Had a real problem getting out of bed this morning. I am so tired.

12 weeks today yay!

Happy 12 weeks Dark! Not surprised you're tired after the party.

Sounds like you had an amazing day Elmo.

Yay for gender scan Smiley.

Jox I know everyone has said it but I don't think it matters on the gender, it's your bag. Mine is very light blue and I've a girl. Think the dark colours are good for not showing marks although they do wipe clean.

Hope everyone is feeling better today?

13 weeks for me today woo hoo!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"