November Nuggets ~ 2016

Thanks smiley trying not to obsess! Hopefully he won't xx

Oh wow Bali! Must have missed that, would love to go!

Smiley have you bought Anytning nice since you found out your having a lovely little boy? Xx

:haha: I keep trying to imagine how big baby is in my tummy right now...its so weird isn't it!

yes Elmo I've bought some gorgeous sleep suits from Next, and some PJs and more sleep suits from Asda. Also bought my pram last night (eBay) and going pucking it up this afternoon (but it is a neutral colour).

Hi ladies. If I am quiet over the weekend its because I am trying not to stress myself out. Had my final Team around the child meeting which I was working toward before pregnancy.

@Christine Can I ask is it hard removing children? I have considered a route in social work but I dont think my heart could see the neglected kids. I know in the UK the threshold of neglect is incredibly high and separating family is a last resort.

@Elmo keep an eye on you little boy. Slapped cheek only shows symptoms when its leaving your body and your not contagious anymore. If your worried get checked out.

Cant believe I am 15 weeks tomorrow :o

Scans are now listed on the first page. Speaking of them... Mine is TOMORROW MORNING!!!!!

Enjoy your scan snobunnie!

Elmo make sure not to share and food or drink w ds until you know he is cleared maybe a month to be safe and good hands asking which I'm sure you do

I missed Bali too who is going there Jox? I saw earlier you booked a trip enjoy how exciting!

Congrats to those hitting 15 and 16 weeks I'll be 15 on Monday exciting getting to each week.

I've just got mine jemma!! Mine is off eBay but I love it! So pleased with it x

I have decided to get a travel system but a cheaper brand. I am going to wait until I am in third trimester though.

I've just got mine jemma!! Mine is off eBay but I love it! So pleased with it x

I've just put a bid on ebay for mine, hopefully I'll win it, although in talks with the seller so hopefully get it taken down early. It looks good as new so not bothered it's second hand.

Same jem, mine is good as new, the carrycot has never been used. The woman was gutted selling it to me coz I won the auction at a low price :haha:

Haha mines on at just under 200 which isn't bad considering its RRP was 750 or something stupid :haha: it's such a nice system isn't it :)

DD is being a little turd this morning but she's so cute and adorable I can't be mad. I'm sure it's because when I tell her no she does whatever it is anyway then looks at me and smiles her toothy smile and giggles.

Pull mommy's hair.... no.... smile and giggle
Punch and try to bite the dog... no... smile and giggles
Try to pull the TV off the entertainment center......
Throw food on the floor....
Screech on the top of lungs for no reason.....
Smack mommy with remote....
Throw sippy cup down onto the floor .....
Spit food out.....
Try and throw poopy diaper that has just been wrapped up to be thrown out....

Shall I go on? It's only 9am ... it might be a long day lol

Haha mines on at just under 200 which isn't bad considering its RRP was 750 or something stupid :haha: it's such a nice system isn't it :)

I got mine for £132 :haha: I will take pics in a bit and put it on my journal.

Had my 16 week midwife appointment this morning which was a waste of time! Urine dip and blood pressure and that's it!

Yay for scan tomorrow snow!!! Come by and let us know!!

No, wasn't me going to Bali, I with it was. I'm booked for Gran canaria.

Exciting that ur all getting ur Prams!! I don't even know which one I want X

Dark, we r here if u need us, u know that X

Christina, I feel for u, I just don't have the patience today :-(

2 hrs before I need to leave for work and all I want to do Is sleep

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79