November Nuggets ~ 2016

Sorry you haven't been well at all Rachie, hope you feel better soon! X

Smiley it's a nigella Lawson recipe! It's basically eggy bread (French toast?) except you put vannila extract in the eggs and when it's done in the pan you dip in caster sugar and it's like warm donuts! X

I will do. Counting down the days til my results. The clinic said they've been getting them back around 4-7 days after but quote 10 days. Today is day 4 of waiting done. So could have results Monday, Tuesday or have to wait til Friday. Eugh.

Congrats rachie and snow

Elmo that sounds soooo yummy!

Someone crashed into the back of my car about an hour ago :growlmad:

I will do. Counting down the days til my results. The clinic said they've been getting them back around 4-7 days after but quote 10 days. Today is day 4 of waiting done. So could have results Monday, Tuesday or have to wait til Friday. Eugh.

Let's hope its Monday rather than Friday :hugs:

My dd has taken to crawling and putting her head on the floor as she crawls! She's such a goof.

Wow snow, congratulations!!! 1 boy and 1 girl so far... Wonder which team I'll be joining... 2 sleeps!!!

Oh bloody hell smiley, have they made a mess??

Just a quick one, I'm on my break at work. I'm feeling PROPER little kicks. Had a few last night then about 8 while I've just been sat here. I'd been getting so worried about an anterior placenta but maybe I haven't after all!! I love the feeling so much xx

Hullo everyone, there is no way I can catch up but I'm hoping to be around more. I seem to have gained about 5lbs in the past 2 days - must start watching what I eat! I had my IPS scans and everything is ok so far, so I'm glad - was in emerg at 11 weeks for heavy bleeding, and they can't find a source, but baby is 100% ok. I don't have a pic right now, but nub theory suggests I'm having another girl.
Seem to have popped in the past few days, body has remembered what to do

Congrats sn0w that's definitely exciting E will have a little sister!

Rach glad everything is good with baby sorry to hear you've had a tough ride this pregnancy with being so sick I also had also bad throw up bug but I did not have to go to the er.

Sno congrats on another girl your girls can be so close! :)potty training went amazing yesterday constsnt reminders to ds he basically peed 8 time or so no poops in potty but that's a whole other thing. Today however he only peed once and lots of accidents not sure why the big change. Holding strong will see what tomorrow brings two more days before we can send him to school to try there!

I went to bed decently early last night as I wasn't feeling well. But now I'm wide awake at nearly 3am. Yay me. Eventually I'll pass back out.

I think I might have actually felt a kick today. Very low down. Still really only feeling very random flutters though. I'm wondering if baby is in an odd position or if I have an anterior placenta again. I'm also not really showing much. By late night I have a bump but it goes away so I'm guessing it's just due to food. Lol. I know all is good bc of the ultrasounds but I wish I had a bump. (I'll regret that later as I was so uncomfortable with dd lol). 15w1d today.

Oh I'm also laying here, on my back, and can feel mini thuds almost. A bit lower than my belly button. I'm wondering if baby is more active at night when I'm sleeping... Or if I'm just loosing my mind!

Eh also been very dizzy again today. This time it also came with a horrible headache. Like painful throbbing going to throw up headache. =[

Off to try and get some more sleep.

Christina I hear you on the sleep I've been able to stay up later in second tri first was sleep by 8 this tri I can stay up as late as 1130 which is probably too late but dh gets home at 930 so I miss him and we like to talk before bed. So I went to bed 1130 last night and couldn't sleep past 630 am up before ds. I think part of it is I just want to sleep on my back but I've read sides are best back can cut off blood flow and oxygen I keep waking up on my back and turn to my sides just side of side sleeping already boy am I in trouble!

Morning ladies,

@Snow: congrats!!!

@missfrick: sorry about the bleed, but glad bubs is okay

@Chrstina: try to take it easy hun

@Jox: Just caught up about your trip, you so deserve it hopefully it brings you and your OH back close.

@Smiley: I have been so tempted to put something on back window saying "I am expecting so please watch out for me and my unborn unless you want to be paying for two:

afm,

Been in and out the hospital the last 2 days because of terrible constipation pain. It took like 4 laxatives to make me finally go. So now if i eat or cook anything they prefer it be baked foods/fruits/veggies.

The ex did come over yesterday after us being seperated for month he helped me around the house and cleaned up...(i even gave in to tempatation shame on me)...he asked about possibly getting back together and was on the verge of tears when i told him i dont never seeing it happening.

On a good note, I AM 12 WEEKS!!! I'll probably officially move on to the 2nd tri board next week at 13.

Happy 12 weeks hunni!!!!

Been into h&m to get a couple of bits and got myself this dress!! Look at my bump :shock:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 6
Happy 12 weeks Hunni!
Wow Jox your bump looks amazing. I just look fat.

Happy 12 weeks hunni. Hope you don't go back there with the ex!

Jox happy 16 weeks! Love the dress! This time tomorrow it will be almost time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->