November Nuggets ~ 2016

That was a waste smiley, like Jemma said, did she not even listen with the Doppler?

Nope no Doppler or anything! I can listen to HB myself anyway but still, pffft, waste of time haha

It was Pippy who has been to Bali!

Oh Christina you have your hands full for sure today!

Smiley that is a waste sorry to hear.

Yea I will be careful until we can be sure I asked the Dr's for a blood test but receptionist says dr said I don't need one unles my own child is definitly infected but it says on the NHS website that something like 30 percent of people stay completely symptomless! I'll mention to my midwife on Wednesdays appointment X

Dark sorry Hun what is team around the child?

Smiley those wayfarers if they are what I'm thinking of are so pretty! What colour you gone for?

Christina my youngest has been a total sod lately lol

Snowbunie look forward to hearing if you are having a blue bundle or pink! We will know two babies then three on Monday when Jox has hers and maybe they will be able to tell dark as well xx

Anyway ladies I logged on to say that I have just definitly felt baby!!! It was two really strong kicks! Actually unmistakable!! So happy! I have rarely felt anything because of my placenta so that made me really happy xx

Team around the child is just additional support for children. Not a social service thing.

Also I used the Doppler today heard heartbeat and felt a kick!

I got a Doppler! Though since they couldn't find hb on the Doppler at the OB office I'm afraid to use it. Lol.

I also got it for free. I ordered off of amazon and paid for overnight bc I was stressing so much. Well it came A WEEK later. I yelled at them in an email and they refunded my $ haha

Dark and elmo that's great it seems like 16 weeks is a common time to start feeling movement! I have yet to feel anything makes me nervous I'll be 15 weeks Monday hmmm...

Since I'm home from work with ds I've started potty training! Last summer he would go all the time like it was a game then he stopped I think it was something fun to play at the time haha then he refused for the longest time the past few night Sweeney he has been naked after a tub or waiting to get diaper and Jammie he says he wants to go on potty and does so I took it as he was ready. One one accident this am then he's gone 3 times I'm so excited it would be great to get him potty trained this long weekend and have him start going at school and out elsewhere fingers crossed this is it! One baby to diaper sounds good to me this fall! :)

It's such a good job I don't have a Doppler I would be a nightmare!!

Almost good luck with the potty training will be great for you to not have to worry about that xx

Hey everyone - I'm sorry i've not kept up much with the thread. Have been checking in and checking everyones progress. Have had a little too much stress this pregnancy with the bleed I had and now my 12 week scan has shown a raised NT. Had NIFTY test on Tuesday and am awaiting the results. MS is more manageable and baby has been kicking all week as if they are trying to reassure me that everything is ok. ugh. feeling fed up and also a bit silly that I would think this would be plain sailing after 12 weeks. :(

Lots of love hopeful. I hope all comes back clear with ur results, please let us know X

Just got in from work. Within 5 min of getting there one of my managers game up to me and asked if she should be saying congratulations lol apparently a couple of them have thought for a couple of weeks!!! I must be showing more than I real sis, I just thought I was looking fat!!

Yay for feeling the mpkicks elmo, and u too dark!!!! I've felt some kicks while at work

Also had the Doppler out before work and the boys walked in so they got to hear baby too xx

9:22 and I'm ready to pass out! I now know that I could never be a SAHM because I'd probably go nuts. I love my dd more than anything but she was a terror today. Yes we had fun and played and laughed but holy destructiveness. At one point she crawled into her room, threw the toys on the floor- out of her toy box- and crawled back into the living room. She laughed. She nearly broke a candle holder, tried pulling the lights off the table, almost pulled the curtains down, every time I ate something and said no to her she cried and threw a tantrum.

Now mind you we had snuggles and laughs and she gave me kisses and hugs and she napped fine. But I'm
Not used to 8hrs of that all at once lol.

She's also very clingy. To me. Because she likes to lay her head on my belly. So after my husband got home and I walked away for a bit she cried. I came back and she was stuck to me like a little mini human glue stick.

Congrats on 16 weeks Elmo!

Fingers crossed everything is ok hopeful x

Good luck for your scan snow!

Bali is me...we go once a year. Flights and accom for 2 of us for a week is cheaper than a weeks worth of groceries and fuel for the car! And it's only a 2.5hr flight which is closer than any town in Aus we can fly to, crazy! Lots of people here go for the weekend fairly regularly, but once a year is enough for us. I've never heard of where you're going Jox...I'm going to look it up.

Christina you dd sounds like mischief (in a good way)!

I've picked a pram and carrycot set...it's the mountain buggy duet. I think it's mid range in pricing. Seriously can't believe there's prams out there for $2000 + :shock:

Yay Elmo and dark!

Almost hope the potty training goes well! I'm sure it will be a breeze :)

Hopeful I'm sorry to hear that :hugs: hope everything is OK xx

Jox! Did you admit you were pregnant or did you say you were just fat? Lol

Pippy its crazy you can go to Bali so cheap! Yay for buggy! Some of the prices are ridiculous!

Thanks pippy :)

Hopeful I'm sorry to hear that, I hope you hear positive news and very soon Hun xx

I have heard the buggy mountain duet is good!

I have been looking at all the summer kits for our stokke trailz and wanting to buy but knowing we won't need them until next summer lol.

Aw Jox nice for people to start asking! I had a taxi driver who I see quite regularly ask me this week as he said I can't tell in what you are wearing today but I saw you and kids walking yesterday and thought wow she is having baby! Lol X

hey guys, sorry not been around much, I didn't want to tempt fate by posting too much about it. But I can happily say everything is going well.

I have tried to catch up with everyone's posts but I had over 100 pages to read so didn't manage it lol. Congratulations on everyone's scans.

AFM I have had a rough few weeks. I have been sent to a&e because of dehydration from a bug and have had a cold/tonsilitis fro 2 weeks so not feeling great. On the other hand though I had my 12 week scan on Monday and everything is great. My dd is now 22 November. :)

Here is my scan from Monday :)
20160509_145015 (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"