November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hi ladies, been away this weekend to a Haven site, trying to catch up but I've forgotton most of it!

Lovely bump Jox :)

We announced today as screening came back 1:4100 for DS and 1:32000 for the other 2.

Makes me wonder why DD's came back so high.

Hope you've all had a lovely weekend.

Thanks ladies!

@smiley: Hell would have to freeze over before i even consider giving him another chance. As long as he is helping me around and what not then we're fine. I cant just put him out of the child's life because of personal reasons.

@Jox: Your bump looks wonderful!

22hrs to my scan. I am so nervous. I cant seem to relax and kind of just want to move past this if I can. I love this baby already and if there is something wrong what am I going to do. It will break me.

Congratulations snow!

Hopeful I really hope it doesn't take too long xx

Smiley are you ok?!

Jox what a lovely bump! I'll take a pic tomorrow and share :)

Huni don't take him back chick!! Be good if he can stick around and gave his responsibilities though without getting a relationship from you xx

Fab results carly xx

Dark, hopefully all will be fine tomorrow and u can move on from all this slapped cheek stuff X

Hunni, hopefully he can step up as a dad and be there for what u need without expecting a relationship in return.

We r gonna be 'announcing' on Feb tomorrow after our scan. This time tomorrow we'll probably be in the scan!!!! It's our 2 years anniversary tomorrow too, special way to celebrate!!

Can't sit to see ur bump elmo!!!

Xx

Dark - :hugs:

Jox - What a lovely way to spend your anniversary. Can't wait to hear!!

Jox what a great anniversary.
I ordered a bra from simplybe (a catalogue) and it doesnt fit. So I am going to have to return it. My boobs must have swelled.

sn0w, just saw the announcement (awesome) did they move your due date to October or are you assuming you'll go early?

How has everyone's day been?

I love this site, but the damn ads that pop up are so ANNOYING lol

Dark thinking of you today, you may have said but what time is scan? X

Jox can't wait to hear if we have another boy or girl baby in the group! X

It's 4am here and I can't sleep at all X

Jox and dark!! Today is the day for scans! Good luck dark :hugs: so excited to hear Jox!

Hunni I don't get any ads? Are you on mobile view or desktop view? I use desktop view and have no issues :) I've been on here for years and never had ads!

Elmo looking forward to seeing your bump pic.

Carly how did the announcement go?

Can't remember much but have read it all!

Smiley, I get an ad pop up at the top and if I don't wait for it before clicking it bloody takes me somewhere else.mi also get a ad now pop up most days!!! Annoys me too!!

ITS SCAN DAY!!!!! 10 hrs to go!! So exciting!!

Thinking of u dark, hope all goes fine for u xx

Off to the gym this morning, haven't been since about 8 weeks!!

Thank you ladies. Been keeping busy. Appointment is at 4pm so 8ish hours to go. Good Luck jox.

You can report ads in the help and support section I think. I must be lucky, I've literally never had any! Haha!

Soooo excited for you Jox!

Dark I will be thinking of you at 4pm. Do you think they will tell you gender as a treat?

Kids are driving me up the wall today. Throat is sore from shouting. Roll on 8.45am when I am free of them both for the day!

Oh god sounds like every day here smiley!! Exhausting isn't it!!

Late appt dark, I hope the day doesn't drag for u xx

Really can't believe I'm 16 weeks and finding out already!!!

OH said this morning that it's only a few more weeks and we r half way!!! It's only 4 weeks on Friday till 20 week scan!! With the boys there's no way I could of waited between the 12 and 20 weeks where as this time I reckon I could of just about held out!!!

Morning Ladies :hugs:

Congratulations snow on your little girl :dance:

Jox and dark, good luck with your scans, can't wait to hear the gender Jox :D

Have read and forgotten everything else, I'm sorry, just not with it at the moment. Can't wait for tomorrow as keep having dreams that I'll wake up bleeding, it's really bothering me, I hope it's not a subconscious sign as also feeling movements has been very scarce :shrug: on a plus note I won my pram, which I'll collect Friday assuming tomorrow goes well :thumbup:

Smiley - Announcement went great :thumbup: a few were quite shocked, I think because we have one of each maybe people thought we were done :shrug:

Hunni - I don't get ads either, I use my laptop.

Jox - Can't wait to hear :baby: pink or blue!!

Dark - Good luck at your scan :hugs:

Jemma - :happydance: for winning your pram.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->