November Nuggets ~ 2016

You can report ads in the help and support section I think. I must be lucky, I've literally never had any! Haha!

Soooo excited for you Jox!

Dark I will be thinking of you at 4pm. Do you think they will tell you gender as a treat?

Kids are driving me up the wall today. Throat is sore from shouting. Roll on 8.45am when I am free of them both for the day!

I am not fussed if they do but it will be nice. Baby is kicking me like crazy.

Jemma which pram did you get??

Carly everyone was mega shocked when we announced and I mean everyone haha!

I think you probably are too just because you have had a feeling also!

I had a feeling girl for me this time I really did even after the sonographer said possibly boy at 13 weeks, I still thought girl but I think I have got my head around it now and am expecting to hear boy on Friday. It's odd if I knew we would be having one more, I would probably pick boy given a chance! But knowing that this will very very likely be the last baby we can have as DH may end up scarring over after his reversal, I still sort of hoped girl. It's really strange to have been a woman who always assumed I would have one child and that child would be my daughter, to now be a mummy of 3 boys possibly 4 boys! But I suppose in reality I might be a bit lost with a little girl, all I have ever known is little boys! X

Totally the same here elmo on the boy front!!!!!

If im 100% honest, I would be happy if they told me boy. It'd be like, aww a little boy. But if they tell me girl I will totally over the moon, like Christmas had come early. I'm not desperate for a girl, I don't think lol but I'm scared I might be upset it'll it isn't so I'm trying to prepare myself. I feel awful because losing kasper should make me not care but I do have that slight preference iykwim pls tell me I'm normal for feeling that xx

smiley I got the silver cross wayfarer in stone, I did want a gender specific colour but Neil didn't want a raspberry pink if we were to have a girl so we decided on the gender neutral colour scheme :haha:

25 hours to my gender scan, I'm so excited ! :dance:

Of course it's normal Jox. Don't feel bad.

I'm jealous of all your gender scans

Exactly the same as mine then jemma!

Jox I 100% agree with you...I also said I would be so happy with a boy but would be over the moon with a girl. This was my last chance for a girl but alas it was not meant to be. I am happy with my baby boy though and don't want to sound ungrateful. Also, I cried like a baby when they told me its a boy...partly because I was overwhelmed and partly because in that moment I knew I'd never have a daughter.

It's horrible admitting it isn't it but it is totally normal, I hope so anyway. All I want is a healthy baby to bring home in October but if I could totally choice, this time I would pick a girl. That said we 100% have a name for a boy that I would be so happy to be able to use!!!

Xx

Absolutely normal!!! When I found out my youngest was a boy I felt really overwhelmed, it was so silly I was thrilled to be having my healthy baby boy, but it didn't change the fact that I was feeling a little bit empty almost on the front that I would never have the daughter I had imagined, this time I THINK I'm much more at peace either way but I can't be sure until Friday when they tell me and if I'm honest I'm a little nervous as I will be cross with myself it I'm upset again this time as I'm just so lucky to be given this chance for another healthy baby boy or girl! I think I get pressured from a lot people. My old neighbour in the shop said to me are you going to make
Sure you have a girl this time? My friend said "oh go
On just have a girl, you can't possibly have another boy!" Things like that, I don't get offended as I know that they mean well, I sort of feel sad when they say it though as it makes me feel as though a boy is nothing but a disappointment to everyone except me and DH.

I'm same as you Jox I will be thrilled to use the name that we love if we have a boy :)

Jemma I like it in stone! Xx

For those who like the yummy mummy bags, just seen them new in tkmaxx for £49.99... not sure if that's everywhere but it's in their new in section :)

When I found out I was pregnant with my daughter I was utterly devastated. Not because I wanted one over the other but because being a girl comes with all theses problems and because of my childhood. I got over it.

I swing from just wanting healthy baby to prefering a little boy. I think I wouldnt like a boy as it would complete the set kind of way but I also know I am not done with having babies. Sorry if that didnt make sense.

I think it is completely natural to get upset especially when you want a specific gender.

I think everyone woman wants a daughter while every man wants a son.

Oh boy.....so I found out yest that medicaid canceled my medicaid in the middle of my pregnancy!

I don't even know where to start!! I have a mom care worker who I will call . If I ever get pregnant again I'm moving to the UK .

Eeek I don't know how it all works. Can you get insurance with someone else instead? How come they cancelled it? Yes we are extremely lucky in the UK!

I dont think its fully free for visitors sadly. However I feel lucky that we have free healthcare at the moment. Our current ruling party doesn't want it to be free but hopefully they wont be in power much longer.

Good luck Hunni. I hope that she can help you. How can they just cancel it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->