November Nuggets ~ 2016

Wow huni that sounds stressful!! Wish I had advice but wouldn't have a clue!

I thought for sure my first would be a boy. Ended up with a wonderful daughter who is a lot more like me in personality than I expected. We are definitely rough and tumble.

I was really nervous to find out the gender of my second. I still wanted a boy, but I also prepared myself with all the advantages having a second daughter would bring.

Early genetic testing revealed it's a boy. My family is so excited, makes me wonder what they would have said if it had been another girl. Probably would have gotten told I needed to try for a third even before the second had arrived.

How amazing is it that I don't feel the need to get the Doppler out for reasurrance before the scan coz I've been feeling some little kicks ❤️

Oh hunni, blimey, I have no idea what to suggest. I don't really know how healthcare works for u but is there something u can do? X

Congrats on your boy Nikko!

Dark...almost time! Best of luck x

Jox that is lovely you are reassured by kicks :)

Thinking of u dark xx

Congratulations on your boy Nikko

Good luck Dark

Hi so far no sign of suggestive anemia so far. I have to back weekly but that's okay. So far have a very active bean .

That's fantastic, so basically no sign of any effect from the slapped cheek?! Xx

Dark great news!

Nikko congrats on a boy!

Jox gl today I'm so happy for your feeling so much oicking. I felt butterflies for a long time laying on my left side in bed for nap one day but still not certain it seems like a long time of movement wasn't galas that I'm aware of hmmm still waiting I guess!

Dark, so glad to hear there were no ill-effects that they can detect and that your little bean is happy!

Jox - hurry up I'm on edge waiting!

It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!

My worker is going to work on getting it reinstated. They had me for full medicaid and not pregnancy medicaid.

Come on jox... The torture!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"