November Nuggets ~ 2016

Based on ramzi yes but nub said boy lol xx

Jox I'm so happy for you! :hugs:

I was having a real cry my eyes out moment because I'm missing OH but you've cheered me up, I bet you're over the moon xx

And even more importantly Dark I'm so pleased that everything looks to be ok with baby and no effects from the slapped cheek.

be back on tomorrow ladies we have been stripping wall paper all afternoon and got jacksons presents to wrap once he is asleep! x

Thank you ladies!!!

Just put our 'announcement' on fb x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 8
Jox that is so cute. Baby looks like its hiding a secret. 5 days until I find out the gender even though I think I already know.

I was honestly totally shocked and overwhelmed. I teared up big time lol x

My friend has bought us a couple of bits �� I'm gonna go crazy stupid with the buying!!!!

Also can home and there's a little bunting made of pink and red baby socks hanging on my front door lol xx

Ahh congrats Jox!

I can't wait until my scan. I'm also nervous for some reason. Ok. Bc my husband really wants a boy and if they say girl I'm afraid he may cry. And even though we've agreed to try for a boy if it's not I fear being out numbered by kids. Haha.

Baby "bump" 15w2d
Well I guess not a proper bump. It's a squishy bump that goes away esp when I lay down. Haha

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 5
Aww lovely Christina xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members