November Nuggets ~ 2016

Just had a spam call about a car accident I've defo not had! Told her I couldn't drive and we didn't have a car in our household :haha:

I don't know if it's just because it still doesn't feel real. I look at the clothes and it's like I'm just looking at them rather than looking at them to put my baby in if that makes sense?!

Glad dentist was ok elmo!! Xx

Elmo, I don't think I like those clothes :shock:

Oh and as for weight, I've put a stone on!!!!!!!!!

I've never had a maternity bra! What's the difference?

I had a nosey at the clothes...too much fur and too many big bows for me! Not to my taste really but then again I'm not having a girl so makes no difference haha!

I'm surprised I've only gained 5lbs so far because all I do is eat

I've put on 6lbs so far which surprises me, I feel like it's so much more.

I think after I go for the rescan tomorrow I'm going to go and buy something pink as a little celebration, I'm in town anyway so why not :blush:

I'm really eager to see what you're having Elmo, especially after 3 boys :hugs:

Maternity bras aren't under wired but I also buy ones with feeding clips ready for baby arriving. With Orla I felt non under wired ones more comfy as she was right under my ribs - my rib cage is now bigger from her!

Know what you mean Jox, I don't think I'll buy until after V Day.

I'm having Nutella and banana crumpets for lunch, no wonder I've put on weight!!

Congrats on your
Girl Jemma, remember you were hoping it would be a pink bump 😊

Can't believe you don't like those outfits haha If I ever had a little girl I'm sure I would have the little thing all trussed up like something from a gypsie wedding haha I know it's not exactly every day wear but would have loved the chance to buy one of two outfits like those :)

Scarlet it was mothercare actually! X

I have these. They r non-wired but moulded so feel lovely on. Not maternity tho xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 4
Jemma I think I would have a big big shock if they said girl as have completely convinced myself boy now xx

They r cute elmo, for when she's 2ish :) xx

I have it in black and white and love them. My boobs r crap so the moulded shape gives a lovely shape iykwim xx

Hi girls, it's been a while, I have been crazy busy with the house. The nursery-to-be was basically a multi-purpose room and we've decided to clear it out and find a new spot for everything. Kept me on my feet for a while! Having the room all emptied out gives me a better sense of what I can do with the space!
I also finished sorting out my closet. Many of my clothes don't fit anymore so I felt better storing them away for the time being!

Yay for our first gender reveals!
Jox, Jemma & Snowbunnie - congrats on :pink:!
Smiley and Nikko - congrats on :blue:!
Good luck to those of you who've booked gender scans in the days / weeks to come! I'll check back often to see which it'll be!

15 weeks today. Little less than a week to go before my next OB appointment, during which we should be able to hear Bubby's HB!

I gained about 6lbs total now but it seems to have steadied a bit the past few weeks. It helps that my cravings have changed (less candy) and now that most of my nausea is gone I have an easier time eating more varied foods!

I haven't weighed myself in a few months. I dreading the midiwfe visit. I am going to ask permission from her to join slimming world.

I prefer the mounded shape too Jox, I like a bit of shape/padding.

Elmo the Mothercare bras I had made my DD disappear! They were hideous!!

Well done on the sort out Katie!

I thought you said you hadn't put much on dark?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->