November Nuggets ~ 2016

those bras look lovely, much nicer than some I've seen!!

Elmo, it's nice you have that mentality, another boy would fit right in with the other brothers but on the chance you do have a girl, it would be such a surprise since you've already prepared for another boy :D

Katie, congratulations on 15 weeks! :dance:

Congrats on 15 weeks Katie xx

So, I just made my first purchase.... :cloud9:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi everyone! We are due Nov 17th (same EDD as our son who was born Nov 24th) :D

Yay Jox!!

Katie happy 15 weeks :)

I've just had a nice long nap with Jack on the couch. Time to go for Oscar soon.

Welcome WTT

Hi wtt and congratulations!!!! Xx

I tried to sleep smiley then Oh got his break at work and was texting me!! Off to fetch Leo now x

Welcome WTT how sweet that you have same due date again!

Jox they are cute!

It would be lovely Jemma but we shall see tomorrow!!! :)

I have fallen lucky DH is unexpectedly picking the kids up since I'm not feeling well xx

Have we considered making a facebook group yet? I can never keep up on BnB I'm so horrible at it!

As for bras - I pulled out all my maternity ones from last time, but my boobs are so much more sore this time and without the underwire I'm in a lot more pain... just about busting out of my 34D VS bra though, so not sure what I'll do next.
I stuck on maternity jeans from last time and the waistband is so stretched they won't stay up, back to my "regular" jeans with an elastic band and a belly-band stretched over top. It's far less comfortable - luckily I bought new maternity shorts for summer.

I'm up 4-5lbs right now, which is far less than last time (I was up about 12lbs at 12 weeks). Gotta say I'm feeling pretty good, though all I crave are McDonald's cheeseburgers with mayo, but I'm limiting myself to once a week now. I am nervous because we are moving soon and I will have to force myself to cook and meal-plan, and we're moving in walking distance of a McDonald's so I'll have to be extra careful!

Anyone here baby-wear? I have a Tula (I was desperate for one and traded loads of old jewelry I never wear for it but I don't love the pattern). There is a new Tula being released as an Australian exclusive and I'm trying to win the right to buy one internationally - it isn't cheap but it's a pattern I will actually enjoy! I suppose my other option is to buy a regular run-of-the-mill one and get nice accessories made, I can't decide really.

As for clothes, I am obsessed with Peekaboo Beans (https://www.facebook.com/ariellapbb, or https://www.peekaboobeans.com/ariella) They are so soft and lovely, no toxins in the materials. All prices are in Canadian dollars and they ship to Canada and the US. I can have them shipped to England as well!

Welcome WTT
Jox how adorable I'll be in deep trouble if I have a girl the endless cute clothes are too adorable to pass up I want want a girl so bad though haha

Welcome WTT and congratulations :)

I haven't weighed myself, I don't dare lol!

Got midwife next Friday!

My mum said she would split the money with me for a gender scan next week but OH said he doesn't want to know :( he said I could go just don't tell him, but then he said he'd be happy to find out at 20 week scan! What's the difference 4 weeks early :wacko: I'll work on him.

I think I need a bra without the wire, it's really starting to dig in now. I have quite large boobs so I struggle to find my size in normal shops.

Have had my mum here for the day and we've just had fish and chips for tea.

Definitely work on him, if he's happy to find out at 20 weeks ull be able to convince him for next week!!

Fish and chips sound lovely. Proper chip shop ones?

Lasagne for us, better get it cooking soon lol xx

Carly I'd just go for one then! If he said you can go then just go lol.

:haha: believe me I am so tempted!

My mum crochets, so she can't wait to start making blankets <3

Proper chippy Jox :)

Carly go for it!

Yea it was proper chippy was lovely Reid ate most of it though! X

Carly I crochet too but so far haven't made a single thing for baby! Will probably do a few hats at most because I'm lazy :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->