November Nuggets ~ 2016

Two more sleeps. Good luck to all who have scans tomorrow. i am so so excited.

Smiley - I try, but my mum is so quick. I've requested a 'call the midwife' blanket!

Welcome and congrats WTT!

Jealous of everyone's chippy tea!

Carly my sister has huge boobs and the only place she can get them from is bravissimo, they're really pretty from there too but not cheap. I think hot milk might do too but not sure if that's all online.

NIFTY came back - low risk for all chromosomal abnormalities! So so happy - worst weeks of our lives and it's a boy!

Scarlett - Might try there, I usually go to an outlets as they seem to do bigger sizes.

Hopeful - Congrats on your BOY! Great news for low risk too :thumbup:

I've just been on MAM website and got a bottle and soother free, just pay postage (£3.99) white too so unisex for now :haha:

I've just been on MAM website and got a bottle and soother free, just pay postage (£3.99) white too so unisex for now :haha:

Not to worry Carly but please do the pull test on the dummys.

Hopeful congrats on great results and to a new gender to add it looks like you have a daughter Lilly so exciting!

Thank you everyone. Yes one of each :) DH is trying out boys names - seems so strange as yesterday we couldn't even envisage getting to our due date let alone names!

Welcome WTT and congratulations!! :hugs:

hopeful, congratulations on your boy :blue: :dance:

Longest day ever!
It doesn't help that I'm home with the dd alone bc the husband is gone at a conference. So I'm running around like a crazy person.

I also am exhausted this week. More so than usual. I am sending dd to daycare tomorrow just so I can nap. Is that bad? lol.

Oh yeah and we had an exposure notice on the door at daycare. Hand foot and mouth is going around. So now every time I see a mark on dd I freak out. Haha. Oy!

I honestly think it's something about 2016 and the Leap that is contributing to all these bfps lol

Oh no christine. Hope you DD doesnt catch it.
Hunni its been a weird year for deaths and births.

Happy 17 weeks Elmo and happy scan day! Jemma, enjoy your scan too! What time are both of your scans?

Morning! :hi:

I can just pop in whenever I like and she'll quickly squeeze me in so sometime after I dropped off Riley :) Am just praying baby isn't being awkward again today :haha:

Elmo, good luck today hun! Can't wait for the result :hugs:

So can't wait to hear about your scan Elmo!

Hope you can catch up on some sleep Christina! And avoid HF&M

Hapy scan day ladies :woohoo:

Dark - I will do hun, always check them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->