November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hopeful such good news so relieved for you!!!

We are on our way ladies!! 11am is scan so just over an hour!!

Jemma let us know if they confirm little lady!! Xx

I'm sure they'll just confirm girl, she was 90% sure based on the glaringly obvious 3 lines and no boy parts, but wants to check the other angle and I'm still owed a scan pic so they wanted to get me a better pic as she was face down and was a crappy shot. I've just rang to make sure they're happy for me to pop in and they are so I'll aim to go about 12ish, just waiting for OH'S wages to go in.

Elmo... not long really then!! Hope alls well for you xx

Hopeful such good news so relieved for you!!!

We are on our way ladies!! 11am is scan so just over an hour!!

Jemma let us know if they confirm little lady!! Xx

Yay!! Baby boy number 4 how exciting for you Elmo!! You knew all along and you were right :happydance:

Congratulations! How lovely :) hope you're ok as remember you saying you were worried about how you may react? :hugs:

Aw Elmo, congratulations on another boy! :hugs: You had that instinct and you were right !! :D

Aww comgratulations elmo, ur gut instinct was right!! Was it nice to see him again? Xx

Definitely girl :cloud9: My phone died on route so apologies for the late update. Bought my first baby item too. Here are a few pics, first is potty shot, second baby sacking her thumb and third a cute little suit I'm going to use for our fb announcement :cloud9:

Attachments

• 20160520_124045.jpg
    20160520_124045.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 9
  • 20160520_124025.jpg
    20160520_124025.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 20160520_142235.jpg
    20160520_142235.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 8
Lovely pics Jemma, bless a little thumb sucker :cloud9: outfit is cute!

Hey guys, Jemma yay glad they confirmed for you :)

I only had a little moment, when they first told me I wasn't surprised and felt fine, I went to the toilet soon as I came out and had a little cry I don't know where it came from but there it was. It's not that I'm not so happy for my boy I was just a little sad for the baby girl that I won't have - again lol. Up until my 13 weeks scan I thought I was having a girl, so it's really good that he prepared me at that stage by saying boy, I think if he hadn't today would have been upsetting as I would have been thinking girl. I know how special it will be to have all these boys, they are so so affectionate and what more could I ask for really. I have been blessed to have this baby at all xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->