November Nuggets ~ 2016

Haha tell him one at a time! He may or may not change his mind after having two my husband underestimated the responsibilities of having kids I think like how hard it can be my son has horrid terrible twos so that doesn't help we are praying for a calmer second toddler haha although ds was the easiest baby!

My son was quiet, calm easy baby. Now he is 3 (gotta update the ticker) and omg he is already talking back lol.

Oh hunni okay yes my son isn't even 3 yet and it's like having a teenager he's been talking back for a couple weeks now very fresh :blush: I need to start planning his birthday party soon but with no energy I'm dreading the planning process :nope:

Snowbunnie I think its also called Harmony Test (that's the only one I've heard of). We can get it here but you have to pay for it. Saw someone on B&B do it not so long ago think it was about £200ish?

Jox glad it went okay. Good luck with the solicitor x

I have my dating scan in the morn! Excited x

So exciting smiley!! Can't wait to hear how u get on xx

Smiley what time!! Exciting X

Once again I'm having the dicky tummy and stomach cramps :( it's every few days with no normal toilet trips in between :( X

10am :)

Elmo it really does sound like it could be IBS. Could you monitor what you are eating and see if you can spot any patterns? Try cutting out gluten and dairy to see if it helps xx

Jox I'm so pleased today went well :hugs: hope you can relax a little more now.

Dark my sickness has gone and bloating a bit better... Which of course has me worried something is wrong! Wondering if I can talk hubby round to another private scan....

Smilie good luck for tomorrow!

Jox I'm so pleased today went well :hugs: hope you can relax a little more now.

Dark my sickness has gone and bloating a bit better... Which of course has me worried something is wrong! Wondering if I can talk hubby round to another private scan....

Smilie good luck for tomorrow!

omg you lot are busy posting today!!

Jox I'm so pleased the scan went well, it's really good to hear that everything's alright :hugs:

Elmo, I've had IBS for a few years now and can say it sounds like you may have a touch. For me I get very hot and sweaty, stomach cramps (which I now recognise as immense gas) are excruciating, you can feel sick and like you have diahorrea at the same time. I find with pregnancy it's not a case of trigger foods but more pregnancy playing havoc with your digestive system.

Smiley, good luck with your scan tomorrow, hope all is perfect :D

almosthere/hunni, my almost 4 year old has always been very mellow but since he started the school nursery he has been throwing his little weight around, talking back, stropping, it's such a hassle to deal with when your in need of an easy life :haha: damn first tri

afm; I have had a few days symptom free which always worries me but nausea is back and I literally slept most of the day, from since I dropped off Riley at nursery to about 40 minutes before picking him up :blush: back in bed for 9:30

sorry if I missed anyone, I hope you are all doing OK and thanks roxannew for popping back in, good luck with getting back to ttc :hugs:

Yay jox! Awesome ultrasound pic!
Darkriver I'm with you on the symptoms fading. Only ones I have left are bloating and tiredness.
AFM - I have my first appointment with my OB tomorrow at 3pm. Can't wait but am a little nervous.

Jemma wonder if your lo learned this at nursery! I am jealous of your nap today I want to stop working already due to fatigue or work part time but my school gets out end of June so I'll be done then counting down the months 3 more as of tomorrow!

So I think my bloat is there but also a bump I'm getting nearer to 9 weeks is it possible this early I'm very petite and was pretty skinny and it's my second I need to wear flows shirts as I'm not announcing to my students parents for another month!

Hunni we have that test here but it's called a Harmony Test, I was going to get it done but because it only identifies if the male chromosome is present I wouldn't know if I had 2 boys or 1 boy/1 girl. If that chromosome is absent then I'm obviously having 2 girls. I'm going to wait until a scan can tell us. I've got the Medicare covered test next Friday, which only tests for abnormalities...the scan is 2 weeks after that but it feels like forever away!

Jemma I have IBS too, food triggered. Unfortunately all I want to eat right now is food that upsets my gut...pasta, bread, rice etc. Only upside to it is that I rarely get constipated!

Pippy i read they don't recommend that test if twins or more because of what you've mentioned you won't know what's wrong with what baby or what sex

Jemma that sleep sounds like heaven! My 3yo has a right attitude too. My 4yo is actually rather pleasant most of the time.

Symptoms...mine have subsided too but just woke up 15 mins ago and already lay in bed heaving.MS is defo still here!

Will you get more scans for twins Pippy?

Scan day for me :yipee:

Good luck with your scan smiley! I've been told I will have more scans but that's not until 20 + weeks. I think it's only an extra few scans all up, more if there's concerns.

pippy, it's a bloody horrible problem isn't it that IBS. Mines usually similar foods to you but for some reason since being pregnant the food triggers aren't there, it's just whenever it feels like it, it's really weird. Unfortunately it still leaves me constipated and then when I do go... well IBS really shows :haha:

almosthere, I am almost certain that he got it from nursery, he was very well behaved before he started going and now he can be a nightmare. Whilst there are positives to being around other children his age it does come with learning some behaviour I really don't like.

With regards to symptoms I'm finding that being later into first tri they are coming and going a lot more frequently so I'm always on my toes! I can't believe the end of the first 12 weeks is in sight. Got my scan and my friends wedding next week so next week will fly :happydance: 1 week left after that and then I might relax a little.

Jemma that sleep sounds like heaven! My 3yo has a right attitude too. My 4yo is actually rather pleasant most of the time.

Symptoms...mine have subsided too but just woke up 15 mins ago and 9already lay in bed heaving.MS is defo still here!

Will you get more scans for twins Pippy?

Scan day for me :yipee:
good luck with the scan and woo for 10 weeks :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"