November Nuggets ~ 2016

Good luck Smiley :)

Dark - My symptoms come and go too, tiredness stays all day though.

Jox - Glad court went well :)

Got to go back for another scan because it was too early for NT etc! Baby was measuring 10+1 and was having a right old wriggle around! Was so nice to see :)

https://i1113.photobucket.com/albums/k508/smileyfaces198/Mobile%20Uploads/20160401_105607.jpg

Quick update from me, incomplete miscarriage so I've decided on the medical route.

It's been lovely seeing all the scans/ updates, you all have my best wishes xxx

Oh look it's starting to look proper baby shaped <3 congrats smiley :hugs: Also it's good you are offered another scan for the NT testing, least you get another cheeky look at bubs :happydance: I can't wait for mine on Wednesday now :D

Jemma it really was like a baby! Proper arms and legs and moving around and stuff!

So my first scan is a week from today. I of course made the mistake of getting one at a clinic with confirmation at 4-5w, which of course is way to early, and all they saw was the corpeus leuteum cyst. So nowwwwww that the scan with my OB is 7 days away I'm freaking out telling myself that there will be nothing there. There is no reason to think anything is wrong. No cramping or bleeding. I hate when I do this!

On a positive note (and sorry for TMI) I have FINALLY been able to poop! That has been the highlight of my week. Haha

Cupcake I'm so sorry, hope they can sort a date out for you soon and that you can move forward.

Christina I'm like you worrying away that they'll be something wrong ALL THE TIME! And I've no reason either other than knowing a lot of other people who it has happened to.

Smiley what a lovely scan!! So pleased that all went well AND that you get to go back, how exciting! have they given you a date for that yet?

Christina you will see a lovely little baby don't worry x

Scarlett yes they have said 22nd April which will make me 13 weeks :)

Hi ladies
I take all back all I said about symptoms. I made my daughter go down for a nap as I couldnt sleep. I slept for two hours. My leg is killing me and I feel rough lol.

The main good news is that I finally have my offical NHS scan. For the 29th April in a hospital I have never heard of lol.

Hi ladies newbie here :)
I'm Carrie, due November 12th with our second. We have a 2.5 year old boy :) x
Congrats to you all!

Hi ladies newbie here :)
I'm Carrie, due November 12th with our second. We have a 2.5 year old boy :) x
Congrats to you all!

Welcome Carrie, to the thread and to the BnB forum! This is a really supportive forum in general :)
Congrats to you too!

AFM - 8 weeks today! :happydance: Got a call from my new OB Clinic this morning and we've set a date for the intake on April 18th. After that they'll book my 12 week-ish scan.
My symptoms are pretty consistent, just my breasts hurt on and off but I suppose it's because they've swollen, the worst pain is over for now. The digestive issues, the nausea and exhaustion aren't going anywhere.

Yay smiley, what a beautiful scan!!! Hello baby!!!!

Cupcake, im sorry sweetie. Such a hard situation made so much harder :-(

Hope u r all ok? Xx

Ok here, went to Meadowhall today and managed to escape my nieces and pop in h&m for some maternity jeggings. Thought they were a bit expensive but oh my god they were so comfy when I tried them on!! Will definitely end up getting some more!!

Xx

Welcome Carrie, how r u getting on so far? Xxx

So sorry cupcake:hugs:

Smiley beautiful scan picture xx

Welcome Carrie this forum is very supportive and it turns out this November thread is absolutely amazing:happydance:

Katie im right there with you on the nausea and exhaustion. Its so horrible.

Woohoo Darkriver 29th april is so not long to wait!!! And you get to discover a whole new hospital hopefully not too far away from you.

Afm im exhausted. Took ds to gp today after 2 days of nonstop fever and not a single toy being touched. He has an ear infection:nope: poor wee lamb been started on antibiotics. Only a week until 8 weeks I dunno why but 8 weeks seems like a big thing in my head haha

Smiley lovely scan amazing how formed baby is already!

Cupcake so sorry to hear beat of luck with the procedure.

Question ladies so bc of ivf I had a scan around 7 weeks and so my intake next Friday at around almost two weeks won't have an ultrasound when would my next be? 12 weeks or not until 20? It's been so long I can't remember haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->