November Nuggets ~ 2016

I've been exhausted today too and so sick. Can't wait for first trip to be done!

Welcome Carrie x

Jox glad you got your maternity pants! My belly is defo growing!

Almosthere I'm not sure how it works in the US but here we get 12 weeks and 20 weeks x

Smiley hope the sickness subsides soon for you thanks for the info I feel like I'll have a 12 week scan I'll find out next Friday then hopefully start my tww countdown to my second scan haha.

Welcome Carrie!

Smilie my scan is 20th we can count down together!

My sister had a 4D scan today and sent me some amazing pics she's 25 wks.

Jox v jealous of your shopping trip to Meadowhall and the leggings. I really need to sort my wardrobe. Currently wearing jeans done up work a hair bobble and long tops to cover the bloat up :haha:

I'm so tired tonight after 3 days at work I'm already in bed!

I am going to have a bath today. Have had leg cramps all day. I know its normal but ouch.

Not long to wait for us Scarlett!

Hope you get some clarity almosthere!

Dark I'm crampy today too I'm about to get a hot water bottle x

Is it in the legs smiley? My legs went funny earlier when I went for a walk so wondering if I pushed myself to much.

No just my tummy! Bit period pain ish. Hope a hot bath helps to ease your legs x

Hi Carrie and welcome! :)

dark river when you say your leg is killing what do you mean? I only ask as I have to watch out for dvt's in pregnancy and just a bit odd for you to say your leg is killing for no reason?

Jox me and DH go to Meadowhall quite often! Maybe if we stay pregnancy buddies we can meet up one day with our newborns! :)

Jemmalouise - it's exactly as you describe!

cupcake I'm so sorry you are going through this, think I would take the medical route also and wish you all the best for the future Hun x

smiley so pleased about your scan :)

Ironmans mummy - your poor Lo, ear infections knock them for six the poor babe :(

almost there - I would still expect you to have your 12 weeks scan, in the uk if your ivf was private at least, you would still always have a 12 week scan x

Dark river if it's just the one leg I think you should get that checked out. Has it been like a stabbing pain at all? is there any redness or swelling?

No redness or swelling. Its cramping more than anything. I have it every now and then. Ever since I was a child I had a limp but that went away. So now left with cramp pain every now and then.
I have been checked for DVT in the past because of my heart condition.

Aww elmo that would be fab!!! Something to look forward to! Literally takes me 30 min to get to Meadowhall. Can't wait to wear the jeggings, they were so comfy lol

I hope the cramps stop for u both dark and smiley X

Almostthere, I'd of thought ull still get ur 12 week scan X

Ironmansmummy, I know what u mean about 8 weeks. I want to be 10 now lol xx

Afm, tired after shopping for 5 hrs with a 14 and 12 year old. Then phoning round for a solicitor then went to pick my injections up from the chemist but it wasn't sorted so had to drive to docs to pick prescription up and take it to chemist etc pick them up in the morning. Then went to oh sisters and not long got back so only just had dinner. Was gonna put a film on but im so tired, might just go to bed soon. Work tomorrow, start at 3pm till 2am ish zzzz

Xx

I wore my maternity jeans today, don't see the point in waiting lol they where soooo comfy and we had a day shopping and some food so I got some huge "loungewear" from primark which I'm wearing now and I'm snug as a bug haha.

Jox what is it that you do? Don't know how you manage those shifts! X

Just popping in to give ya'll an update on my first appointment today. I'm on :cloud9: He went ahead and sent me down for my first ultrasound. I'm 8 weeks today and baby measured 8w2d! Heartbeat 165. Everything looks perfect! So very happy! :happydance:

That's awesome kls, congrats on the great scan!

Each week definitely feels like a milestone, I really can't wait to get past first tri and hopefully relax a bit more!

Been looking at maternity wear online...but am thinking I might be able to get away with mostly what I've already got. It doesn't really get 'cold' here (Florida weather by comparison for the US ladies). I love my jeans but rarely get to wear them here, so will probably be wearing my maxi dresses most of the time which are all stretchy cotton. I think later on I'll be wanting something that supports my belly though.

Have any of you ladies tried Ramzi's Theory for gender prediction? I don't buy into a lot of the old wives tales but this goes by where your placenta is. If it's true, it's 2 boys for me :wacko: OH thinks that would be GREAT and it must be true!

I had a leg cramp on one side it went away but I stretch in the am in bed laying down right when i eake up and think it's from that it could be normal Charlie horses are common in pregnancy too.

I have pretty severe bloating with big long burps and a bit of gas very uncomfortable after dinner it happens and I can't eat could be a mix with my ibs too ughh

Nothing but shooting butt pains on my end lol
I had shooting pains in my lower back and butt (L side) on Wednesday...felt like a pinched nerve. I tried stretching. Lying down helped but I was at work so was kinda restricted on how mucg lying down I could get away with. I was on the verge of asking my co worker to punch me in the butt haha

Jox have you managed to find a solicitor?

Maternity wear...I'm gonna just buy bigger sized leggings I think! I live in legfins anyway and they are pretty accommodating. Just need some maternity tops.

Kls glad it all went well :)

Pippy I've heard good things about ramzi! My first scan was past 8 weeks so ramzi shouldn't be used that late but if I apply the theory anyway it says girl. So we shall see.

Hugs to all for tiredness and cramps!! My cramps have disappeared over night.

Woke up ready to throw up again :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"