November Nuggets ~ 2016

Hopefully correct!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-03-20-43-38.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-03-20-43-38.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 10
I've just got an email.....

Apparently, we r having :pink:

I uploaded both scan pics and they've used my 9 wk one. U can actually see the cord going up to the placenta in that one.

So, about 7 weeks till we find out if it's right :thumbup:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 10
Just realised mine says its a close call because its close to the middle. Probs a boy then hahaha

Aww we all got them at the same time lol

I was going to say smiley that urs looks very central :dohh:

Lots of love elmo, can't remember if u said ull b finding out?? Xx

Yep very central haha typical.

Think I'm gonna have to scrap the team yellow idea I just can't wait to find out lol

All these predictions are so exciting! So tempted to do my scan now. Have been trying to compare it to DD scan,
But who am I kidding, I can't work out where the placenta is on either of them!

We had a very rare night out last night. End of the night I was in the Q for the loo... Three ladies in front of me when two more arrived behind me, and the girl
At the front knew the girls at the back at suggested they skip ahead and went in the cubicle with her.

I just shouted out NOOOOOO you can't do that to me, I'm pregnant and about to wet myself!

I don't know where it came from but thankfully everyone believed it and before I knew it the ladies before me said I could go in before them!!!

:haha: :blush:

Oh yey on getting the results, be interesting to see who's is accurate, remember it's just a bit of fun and not guaranteed :thumbup:

It is funny how we are a very strong blue team already :) Jox, how do you get on with OH's 12 yr old?

Lol at Scarlett, if desperate I don't blame you :haha:

I'm so jealous of these scans while I still got 9 days until mines..but who's counting lol

I am so inpatient and the first tri dragssssss. With my son I found out at 4w 3d and I promised to not do it again

Ok, got mine back too... 2 boys! Can't wait to see uf it's correct. Had to screen shot it and a bit of the scan got cut off. The placenta is where I thought it is and it looks like it's joined together.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-04-04-07-04-34.jpg
    Screenshot_2016-04-04-07-04-34.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 11
Hunni, 9 days is nothing X

Jemma, he's autistic so it's a bit different. It's like having another 5 year old but with limited communication. Unfortunately he spends all his time on his iPad or computer which literally drives me insane because it breaks down his communication with others even more than it is already but unfortunately it's become what's normal for oh and his ex coz it means they don't have to try and entertain him. He stays with us every other weekend xx

You ladies are so funny I'll be curious is the gender predictions work.

Hunni waiting for scans is the worst but your getting very close! My drs appt is Friday I'm just dying to know when my second scan will be but won't know until I schedule then eeek the wait it's torture haha

Omg. I'm camping out in my daughters room with her bc the damn house smells like onion (husband is cooking) and I near about threw up all over. I haven't had an aversion like that yet this pregnancy. I guess as much as it sucks it's a good sign.

pippy, you said it would be boys :) roll on November for the birth of these bubs!

hunni, I agree, first tri drags so much! I've got 2 days until my scan and I can't wait!

Jox, whilst OH's son isn't autistic, I actually know what you mean. He just comes over every other weekend too and spends the whole time in his room watching youtube on his phone. OH and his ex were extremely lazy parents and let him just get on with things. I've really tried my best to love him but I just don't even like him, i feel so awful but I can't help it :nope:

Morning all. Scans will soon come around for those who haven't had them yet.

Christina I'm the same with certain things!

I've been sick already this morning. So so so fed up of this MS now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->