November rainbows 2014 (We had our babies!!!<3)

That is such a beautiful name leinz! I really hope your first GD test was a fluke and that your 3 hour goes well. It has got to be annoying to have.

How are you doing?

I was diagnosed with GD two weeks after failing my 3 hour glucose. However, its controlled easily. I follow the diet and walk 4-6 miles a day! I will be induced either Nov. 17 or 18. (I'm asking for the 18 though, so baby will be born on our anniversary.)

30 week appt. today! Can't believe it! Love the rolls and kicks. And I've not felt to bad!

Oh good I'm glad that it's easy to control! Everything pregnancy wise is amazing. I feel her moving all the time with jabs and kicks. I'm pretty uncomfortable and hoping to last a bit longer at work before I can't anymore. My goal is to work until I have her but I don't see that happening! I've been having some horrendous anxiety because of my MIL who lives with us who is disabled and DW is her full time caregiver, has been having some issues. She's bipolar and is in a manic episode that's lasted about two months now and we completely 100% support her financially. I had anxiety in the past but that was years ago. It's cropping back up because it's being triggered by her behaviors and bad decisions that affect my DW and I. My doctor prescribed Zoloft but I'm too scared to take it haha. I am going to be seeing a therapist to help cope with all of this so I'm hoping that alone helps so I don't have to take any medication. Heck, I'm hesitant to take Tylenol let alone an antidepressant!

wannabemama24 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I really hope you're doing okay and that speaking to a therapist helps. Thinking of you :flower:

Well ladies, I have just returned from my 32 week scan to check where my placenta is and far from having moved, it is now covering the cervix even more than it did at 20 weeks :growlmad: I have been booked in for a C Section on the 29th of October! So it looks as if I will be having an OCTOBER rainbow baby now and not a November one!! I have a repeat scan at 36 weeks but given how much my placenta extends over my cervix the consultant told me it is very unlikely to move. I feel okay at the moment, sort of resigned to the fact but a little bit sad I won't get another natural birth.

Leliana sorry to hear about the placenta covering cervix and the probability of having a c-sec :hugs: I'm in a bit of limbo at the moment as well at my last midwife app baby was breech and has been since my 20 week scan I have to have growth scans at 33 and 36 weeks so I'm really hoping baby has moved and is head down as they said I will need a c-sec if he doesn't turn and the thought of any operations scars the crap out of me :( x

Wannabemama: I'm sorry to hear this. I hope the therapist helps and you won't need the antidepressant. Just do whats best for you and baby! I love the movements too! <3

Leliana: October baby! <3 I'm sorry you won't have another natural labor as well. Is there any chance your cervix will move. It's best to know what you are looking at ahead of time though.

Nanninoo: I wouldn't be to concerned about baby being head down. Mine isn't yet either, but from all I've read baby should be turned by 32 weeks. Hoping for good news at your 33 week scan! My Dr. doesn't seem concerned, he said it was normal for them to move all around yet.

Wannabemama, I hope you can get the releif you need from working with your therapist. Stress and anxiety are such a tricky things, and can really impact our overall health. it must be tough with the situation at home. Hoping everything resolves for you soon. :hugs:

Leilana - sorry about the placenta placement news. Having your baby next month - that sounds so soon for us November rainwbows.... we'll have them in our arms soon!

So, I don't know about my baby's position but I always feel kicks and stuff real low, so I think baby is currently breach. I haven't had a scan since like 20 weeks, so not sure the doctor even knows, but they didn't seem concerned about it at all last time. My next appointment is next week, maybe I'll ask.

I've always felt kicks low too... It could be hands though. I've had it in each pregnancy and by 37 weeks when I have my last ultrasound. Both girls were head down. Zoela loved the vertex position.

My Dr. did say at 30 weeks that baby still has a lot of room to move about.

Thank you ladies <3 It isn't what I wanted but really I just want him here safe and sound and at the moment a C Section is the only way that is going to happen. Leinz - there is a very remote change things could move so I'm being scanned at 36 weeks to check but the consultant was very doubtful and said to expect a Section. It was totally covering the cervix when we looked today and it has to be 2.5mm away from the opening.

They do tend to move position a lot at this stage. My bubs is currently transverse! I have a butt and a head in my ribs at all time!! With my DD she was head down and ready to rock from 20 weeks onwards. At least with breech babies they can move right up until the last minute so a C Section is not totally inevitable <3

I feel kicks/jabs high daily but they said baby is still breech so it must be his fists punching me!! I do hope baby turns by my next scan I know there's still plenty of time for them to wiggle there bottom into correct place so fingers crossed!

wannabemama24 :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: I really hope you're doing okay and that speaking to a therapist helps. Thinking of you :flower:

Well ladies, I have just returned from my 32 week scan to check where my placenta is and far from having moved, it is now covering the cervix even more than it did at 20 weeks :growlmad: I have been booked in for a C Section on the 29th of October! So it looks as if I will be having an OCTOBER rainbow baby now and not a November one!! I have a repeat scan at 36 weeks but given how much my placenta extends over my cervix the consultant told me it is very unlikely to move. I feel okay at the moment, sort of resigned to the fact but a little bit sad I won't get another natural birth.

Thank you. I'm sorry that you have to have a c section! That is the last thing I would want too. I hope by some miracle it moves up!

Leliana: I hope it moves! I'm glad there is a good chance! <3

Nanninoo: Jacea is transverse right now too. I carried Zoela though a good way in the same position. So, I'm not worried about it yet!

OMG! LADIES WE ARE SO CLOSE TO HAVING OUR BABIES! I can't believe we are here!!!

Leilana I'm sorry it hasn't moved that sucks. There's still time for a little miracle but if not then embrace the October baby! My DD was due in nov and ended up being born the middle of October (on my husbands birthday :haha:) At least you get to meet your baba soon!

Nanninoo Our baby is breech too, nothing much was mentioned about it though so I don't think it's really an issue yet. I'm still getting lots of movement and can tell when there's a change of position so theres still enough room to move in there. I've got another scan at 34 weeks so we'll see then if I need to start worrying! Most babies end up head down so hopefully we'll be fine.

Leinz I'm sorry to hear you've got GD again. It's easy to control but the finger pricks are so annoying! I cannot be bothered doing this for 10 more weeks!

I'm just back from my holiday in Cyprus. It was amazing and DD loved her first holiday abroad :cloud9: I managed to fit in a few runs in the hotel gym while I was out there but can't wait to get out for one in the fresh air today! Thanks to the all inclusive food my pregnancy waddle has started :haha:

I've not bought anything for this baby yet but if he / she comes as early as DD I've only got 7 weeks left so I need to get on with it. The nesting has started though! Anyone else cleaning / clearing out everything in sight?!

Leinzlove and anniebobs I'm glad my baby isn't the only one not head down yet so it must be a common thing at this stage midwife told me not to worry until I have my 36 week scan before they can advise on next procedure which she said would be ECV and if that doesn't work I'll be booked for a c-sec but I know I still have time for him to turn yet so I'll try not to worry!

Anniebobs yes nesting has started for me as well, been cleaning and tidying baby's nursery even put the Moses basket together and started washing clothes and putting them away! I've got everything now (most of the stuff I kept from ds1) so haven't needed to buy too much thankfully just need to get my toiletries and bits and bobs for my hospital bag before I start packing it :)

Time is flying!!!

Hehe, thanks Anniebobs, I am definitely embracing the fact I will be meeting him a little sooner! It's quite amusing though as I nicknamed this baby 'Sparky' due to his November due date and he will be a pumpkin after all.

I am now wondering if I am the only person who is TOTALLY unorganised. I haven't had a single nesting urge yet!! I am heading out shopping this weekend to get some bits for my hospital bag but I have soooo much to do!

You aren't alone Leilana... I'm not nesting yet either. I'm far to busy keeping up with my other children, yet.

I've been buying though.. :)

Here is today's purchase! OMG! I had to have it! <3

Attachments

• 161820490_1.png
    161820490_1.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm not feeling too nesty either! I just want to sleep and make my back stop aching. I'm hoping I can get something done this weekend because I start my online classes on Monday for fall quarter. I'm going to go crazy! At least we are so close to the finish line.

I have an urge to get the nursery done (finish painting DH!!!) but other than that not really nesting. Having the back ache issue as well!

We talked about getting the house ready for baby last weekend. JUST TALK though...

My back feels fine... Pregnancy support belt works wonders. I just wear it when I'm very active. I have round ligament pain for a bit and that's it.

I'm feeling ok this end my back sometimes plays up depending on what I'm doing. I had my GTT test yesterday at the hospital so have bruised arms I had to wait 2 hours and if I do have GD they said they will contact me by Wednesday so far not heard anything hoping it stays like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->