November Rainbows 2016

Lucasmum, that sounds absolutely horrible. I hate getting anything stuck in my throat whatsoever never mind a splinter! I can't believe that it even happened - so unsafe!! I would definitely be complaining to the company - and probably be put of ice lollies for life. Well, maybe not...

Maryanne, I hope that you are all doing well after the accident. I can't imagine doing much with a cast is easy let alone having to pick Aurora up! Hope you are taking it as easy as you can!

lilesmom, Good luck with the scan today. Waiting rather impatiently to find out if you're team blue or pink!!

I'm having a majorly lazy day today. I'm sure there is a hundred and one things that I probably should be doing but I don't really know where to start. So long as the house is predominately tidy then I can't be bothered doing much more. After a couple of days of being completely fine my pelvic pain has come back a little. I shouldn't really complain because it is totally manageable but it just makes doing anything ten times harder.

Thanks hon.
Xx
Waiting there now for them to come back off lunch.

My hips were pretty bad for a week r so.
But r a good deal better aga I n.
I thought I was doomed that they only get worse
Hope urs is just a bad patch too xx
Walks and heat helped mine.
Getting in and out of car with legs together helped lots too
Sounds silly but helped lots

It's a girl :)
Super happy ..
All fine
Couldn't see spine properly so back in two weeks.
But she said she wasn't worried .

Attachments

• WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    WP_20160809_15_43_50_Pro.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 2
Yey!!! So pleased for you lilesmom!!! Glad all was well with the scan.

Thanks ladies.
I'm soo happy alls well.
Total relief.
Now v day only round the corner too
Woohoo

Going through the posts was killing me until I got there :haha:

Go team pink congratulations :happydance::happydance:

Must be a girl thing we had to go back after 2 weeks :haha:

Loving the little jacket so cute where is it from

Hee hee. Thanks.
Must be a girl thing
Very stubborn
Wont turn around :)
It's from pennys :)
Primark there isnt it x
Its lovely and warm too, since we r having winter bubbas :)
Did ye decide on a name?
I could be being very forgetful
I hve so many I like

Thats the exact problem we had stubborn little lady refused to move no matter how much wriggling and jumping I did :haha:

Yes primark went in the other day but ours is only a little rubbish one will have to look in one of the bigger stores

Plenty of names we like nothing we can agree on the only thing for sure is middle name will be Ruth after OH's nan who passed away 3 years ago, not overly keen but we had already said if its a girl middle name will be Ruth and a boy middle name would have been Peter after my dad :flower:

Oh wow Maryanne and Lynanne I just noticed you both in double figures under 100 days to go :happydance:

Id say its new in.
Mostly still summer stock they hve
Its fleecy inside so perfect for winter xx
I think its really cute too.
We hve two people I think will give me clothes for a girl
So wont be going mad buying
But few bits be nice to hve.

Ruth is lovely name xx
We cam never agree on names
I love Emily, Chloe, Jessica, Kate, lily and lots more :)
Hee hee

Awwww lovely names lilesmom! I love ruth too!

I know lucusmum, I'm kinda going between excited and terrified now. Can't believe that even to full term it's only 14 weeks. But as I will likely be induced early that could mean only 12 weeks left. Eeeeek.

Its drawing closer soo fast now :)
I think once u hit 30 weeks it flys.
I'm nearly 24 now, thinking ill be in 38-39 weeks
So around 14 -15 left too.
Eek.
I hve low lying placenta too
But its early that could easily move
But things r stacking up in the section Colum :)
I think that would hve to be earlier.

:rofl: Happy vagina day!!!

It's such a great milestone to hit. Crazy that from then your baby is classed as a little person rather than a foetus. We are all getting so close now. It's my last week in second tri, well according to my pregnancy notes and this site, lots of other places say next week is.

Yay for Vagina day Lucasmum. :haha:

I can't believe I'm in double digits and at the end of the second trimester. Where on earth has the time even gone? I know November is still quite a while away but I get the feeling it will sneak up on us before we know it! I only hope that I can be ready in time!

Maryanne, I think hitting 27w0d is the same as the 28th week of pregnancy and that's where the confusion comes in. if you divide the 40 weeks by three you get something like 26w6d (or something, I can't quite remember) therefore being 27w0d is the third trimester! I'm counting next week as the beginning of third tri anyway!

I know it is only August but I've been thinking about Christmas already. With so many people to buy for and having a one month old baby by the time it rolls around I feel like I'm justified to start the planning at least!

I know that little Monkey won't know the difference but I still want to get him something so that there can be pictures etc. He'll get a tonne of stuff from relatives I'm sure so it won't matter too much if we don't get him something small - even where pictures are involved. I was thinking maybe a playmat or a bouncer. Something that we would be buying anyway but could be kept until Christmas and unwrapped. Also, every year DH and I do a £12 stocking challenge where we each buy small presents for the other with a budget of £12. The amount of useful stuff we end up with always surprises me! I want to do the same for little Monkey but fill his stocking with dummies, socks, teething rings etc. All super practical things. I better get planning properly!

We have been thinking about Christmas as well I normally work or am on call Lucas and I are most excited about the fact there will be neither this year

We always do Christmas at ours for us three his mum uncle and brother but I've told them it won't be happening this year I did it Lucas' first Christmas and it was crazy so it will be just the four of us this year and we are going out for lunch instead

His mum isn't to bothered as she will have her other new granddaughter at home and we will go visit at some point his brother again isn't bothered as he also has a newish baby so wants to be at home just his uncle is the worry but I'm sure it will be ok

I'm really pleased we can keep Santa alive Lucas still believes but only just and mainly because he is daft and if he sees presents we tell him they are for friends kids and he believes is lol

We are at my parents house for Christmas dinner this year with my five sisters, one BIL and our niece. Oh and the three dogs. It'll be manic but I cant really imagine spending Christmas any other way. My parents do an early Christmas dinner about 1/2pm which means at about 7ish we visit the in laws for a few hours, have some drinks and do the yearly quiz! Normally we stay the night but there is no chance of that happening this year with a one month old baby! So we'll stay as long as I can manage then head home to our own beds. As I say, it is going to be manic but hopefully worth it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->