But I kind of like it like that

Yeah I went to see the car with my bro
It's lovely but my bro advised to go bigger car but little older
Makes more sense really
So I'm getting a Toyota auris
From same local dealer
Its lovely to drive
I'm very happy with it
Just need to get Simons seat and boot clamps changed over before it comes home with us :)

Hows ur toe?

I love the Toyota auris but the boot isnt quite big enough for our needs, still very tempted with one next time, though I still have 2 years left till I can change, what did you originally go look at

The toe is fine I havent made a doctor appointment yet I should really as they will need to cancel the minor surgery I suppose not that I've heard anything yet :wacko:

Hope you and your little one are ok lilesmom. Hope you both feel better soon. Glad you got a car sorted. We had a Toyota a few years back, lovely car!

Awww what a sweetie lucusmum. We are lucky that zack is the same. I totally know what you mean about it costing more as what ever zack spends I always end up giving him back so in the long run it costs me more. Can't complain though as I live it that he's so kind.

Sat in A&E with Aurora, she has Scarlett fever. Not sure if we are going to be allowed home or if we have to stay in. Been here hours now! I swear my luck better change soon. My poor little girl :( I'm gonna lock myself in the house next week away from everyone and everything so nothing can go wrong.

It was a micra I went to look at
I hve a micra and love it
But its old, small and leaks in winter now
I've had it ten years and its over 15 yrs old now
So its retirement time :)
The newer micra was cute and in great condition
But really it is too small for us all

We posted at same time
Hugs honey xx
Hope she is better fast xx
Hope ur allowed home too.
It doesn't rain but it pours
Hopefully last bad thing for ye now
Hugs xxx

I was in the bath earlier and I could see little kicker very much now kicking away from outside :)
Lovely to see

Feel free to blame Lucas for the Scarlet Fever epidemic that has spread the nation in the last 12-15 months we do :haha: Took him to A&E 15ish months ago as he was a funny colour and he had scarlet fever and tonsillitis, the hospital said they hadnt seen a case in years and years then all of a sudden it was every where :blush:

I hope Aurora is feeling better real soon :flower:

I loved my old micra it was bright green and lovingly known as "snot" the car :haha: The new micras are nice but you defo need something bigger :flower:

Ha ha :)
My micra is mickey micra :)
Poor old guy being forced into retirement soon.

That's what she has got, tonsillitis and Scarlett fever. They are keeping her in overnight to be safe but we should be home tomorrow. Fed up of this bloody place! Zack had Scarlett fever too about a year ago, it seems to be everywhere lately.

We had a micra as our first family car. It was bright yellow, I loved that thing. Best car we have ever had.

Happy vday to squish
Happy vday to squish
Happy vday dear squish
Happy vday to u.

:)

Yey!!!! Happy v-day lilesmom!!!

That's all of us past 24 weeks now isn't it?

Yay! Happy V day, lilesmom!!

I'll update properly later but right now I'm just taking a wee break from painting. First coat of yellow on the walls, going to do the second in a bit then hopefully I'll get the shorter, grey walls done tomorrow. Knackering and Monkey is having a good old wriggle in my rest time. Little monster!

Thanks ladies xxx
Yup I think so Maryanne
Hows aurora? Xx

It will be lovely when ur done Lynanne xx
Hope ur not too tired.

I seem to get energy days and non energy days
Today is a good one so far :)

Happy Vagina Day :rofl:

I'm knackered we have been out all day, Chelmsford is very stinky today, they always muck spread the week before V festival and its awful for about 3 days I couldnt cope any longer so we went out to another town near us had a wander looked about the shops for hours and hours come home and its not to bad now :wacko:

I am looking forward to V festival though we go every year for free, technically we do not gain entry but sit in the open to public parts of the park so we still hear all the music :haha: and when its time to go home we just make sure all the windows are open so we can still listen :flower:

Hope the painting went well Lynanne!

Aurora is ok lilesmom. Still poorly but much better now she's at home. She's sleeping a lot and then waking up really miserable. Luckily though the medicine they have given her makes her drowsy so it's not long before she's back asleep again. I really can't wait for her to be better. Never seen her so Ill before.

That sounds awesome lucusmum! Bet Lucus really enjoys that! Very jealous!

Aw hugs to u and aurora xxx
Awful to see them like that xx

Yucky stink Lucas mom
They do that where I live too
Its so much worse with better preg smell
Glad ye escaped.
Hurray for free music though :) xx

They do it where we live too as we are surrounded by farms and it stinks! I know it has to be done but I can't stand the smell. Country living has it's downfalls sometimes.

How is everyone today?

Half sick and tired :)
Just had a nap with squish though
So not too bad .
How r ye?
Xx
Hope a bit better xx
Oh leaves for Germany tonight and we hve been arguing
I was supposed to get a bit of time out today before he left
Then this morn he comes out and says he us driving to Dublin and back
( about 6 hrs )
To get a music thing he wants.