November Rainbows 2016

It's just gonna be the five of us and my nan here for xmas so she's not alone. We are even going out for dinner which I'm excited about as it will be the first year I haven't had to spend hours cooking on xmas day. Christmas Eve is always amazing in the village we live in. They have someone dress up as Santa and in a horse drawn carriage he delivers a present to every child in the village. It's so lovely. They have been doing it over 50 years now. I remember getting a present every year as a child. It's my favourite part of xmas. Lucusmum zack still believes too. I'm in no rush to stop it, he's quite a few years behind mentally. I like to keep the magic alive for as long as possible though, they grow up so fast.

Present wise we are buying things for Henry to grow into over the next year. An awesome finding nemo bouncer, lots of 6month plus toys etc. Will put them in the nursery then till he needs them.

Happy vagina day xxx
:)

We usually go to Oh parents for Xmas
But ds wont sit a the table
He hates crowds in small space
So I'm actually glad we will most likely hve our own at home this year
Perfect excuse to break the habit :)
I usually eat a dinner in 5 secs
Then spend the rest of the time they r eating on my own with ds
In another room
And they do plum pudding for dessert which I hate
So I never get dessert
Last two years I brought dessert as a hint
But she saved it for another day
Cos there was apparently too much food out already.
Yeah but food I hate.
This year ill make cheesecake and trifle :)
Hee hee
( or maybe buy them :))
Depending how well I'm doing :)

Present buying will start soon
Yo make sure I'm sorted.
Must just sort car out first

We have been questioned over Santa the last 2 years and have told him well if you dont believe us he is real dont bother with your letter and see what happens Christmas morning, we all write letters :haha: last year he refused and about a week before panicked wrote one and sent another letter saying sorry its late :haha: Trouble is at school they all say he isnt real saddens me I want him to believe till he is about 18 :blush: I think this will possibly be the last year we get out of him believing but I know he will happily pretend for his baby sister :flower:

My toe nail just came off :wacko: Its been like a wobbly tooth for a few days now and I've had to tape it down to stop it catching, took the old tape off to put clean on and the nail wasnt there, it was stuck to the tape :haha:

I guess this means no operation :happydance: I suppose I should make an appointment with my GP to have a quick look but it actually looks lovely clean and healthy much better than it did before :wacko:

1 more days to vday :)

Got my car and my cheque back yest
Hurray
Refused finance for new one
So back to the drawing board :)

That's utterly gross but great at the same time :rofl: glad you have avoided surgery.

Oooh not long lilesmom. I'm glad you got your money back, sorry about the finance, hope you get it sorted soon.

Not much to report here bar my feet are so swollen I look like an elephant. Midwife said my blood and urine is fine so it's just prego swelling. Great. I couldn't feel any less attractive at the moment if I tried.

Going to just get a car with a big boot now
And 5 doors
Found a nice looking one
My bro and myself r going to drive it tomorrow
Fingers crossed
Its much more affordable
I do need a loan but a more manageable one ��

Sorry about the swelling.
I swelled lots with ds
Not so bad this time so far
But there's time

Nice, glad you got it sorted. We are looking at new cars. Not sure weather to go for the same car or a 7 seater as we could do with it. Thinking of getting a c-max. Although DH seems to think the extra seats will mean more babies. Never met a man so broody before.

How's the name choosing going then ladies?

Yeah my Oh gets really broody too
More than me at times I think :)

I think we have our name its a secret though so you cant go telling everyone :haha:

Edith Ruth :flower:

I was a bit concerned about the th th but figured its not often you really use the middle name, in fact Lucas is forever asking what his is we use it so little :wacko:

Edith is a beautiful name! It was on our list of girls names (I'm a massive downtown abbey fan lol). I think the two names sound lovely together, can't go wrong with classic names. Weird that our little rainbows have names, not long till they are here now!

I've never seen Downtown Abbey probably about the only person in the UK that hasnt :haha:

Never really thought I would ever use an older classic name I much prefered unusual names and names you couldnt shorten but we also all love the NN Edie, the other top choice but Lucas isnt keen and I want him to love the name as well is Quinn :flower: Also Quinn Ruth sounds awful together :wacko:

We aren't 100% set on our name yet. I dont know if we will be before he is born to be honest but I think that has more to do with dh being scared to make a full on commitment to it yet!

Connor Steven Vastrik

Normally I tend to go for less popular names but personally I've never known a Connor. I do worry that there'll end up being loads of them once we have him though!! Steven is essentially my maiden name and Vastrik is my Estonian maternal gran's maiden name. So he'll have two middle names just like his mummy!

Connor is a lovely name Lynanne! I don't know any either. All our children have two middle names as well. This one will be be Henry Alexander but we're also having Albert after my great Grandad. I think it's nice to pay tribute to family in new generations.

Lovely names ladies xxx
Mouse is sick and hve very little time
Cos he is miserable
Poor sod.
Xx

Hope Simon is feeling better soon, poor little mouse :hugs:

Lucas has spent his pocket money today on another outfit for his baby sister he found a little dress and top in the Asda sale for £5 :cloud9: He is so generous but it ends up costing me more as I will still give him his money for being selfless and other treats :dohh: :haha:

Thanks hon
He is in bett er form this eve.
Think antibiotic is starting to work.
I'm catching it now though
Hope its less in an adult
Cos Oh is going to Germany for 8 days on Monday with work

Lucas is so good xx
Credit to his mama xx

Oh no I hope you dont feel to lousy is worth getting some antibiotics for yourself as well in case you need them, sounds like a perfect excuse for you and Simon to have a few lazy days, did you manage to go look at the car

Awww thank you hun, he has always been like it, OH often sends him to the local shop to grab milk or something and always gives him an extra £1 he never buys anything for just himself always something that can be shared between us :cloud9: But it really does end up costing me so much more :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->