November Rainbows 2016

Things hve thawed a little now.
But half looking forward to him gone now :)
For a bit of space.
Mouse is like an antichrist today
Tantrums all over the place
Think its teeth.
I honestly don't hve the energy for him!!;
Hope we all wake up happier tomorrow.
Hows ur little patient?
Xx

Oh no lilesmom! I totally understand why you were annoyed. I would have been too. Hope your ok. Men are fools sometimes. I could happily strangle my DH today. He's irritating me so much. Don't even know why though haha. Just him being there is annoying me. Any chance your OH will take mine with him? :rofl:

I don't know why but I thought Lucas mom u were Maryanne earlier
Sorry .
Prob still cross at the time and blurry eyed!! :)

They could always do with extra help at games con Maryanne :)
We could book him a flight and ship him over too :)

Book another two seat they can OH and Lucas today ready to murder the pair of them, partlly my fault as I stayed up to watch te Olympics and didnt get to bed till 0400 and Lucas woke me at 1000 :wacko: But still get them on that plane :haha:

Oh god if it's a games con them fly my ds out too. He competes in under 16 xbox world championships, he's a right little whizz kid, so he would love it. Means I get peace and quiet. Sounds like bliss! I'm honestly in such a crappy, grumpy mood with everyone and everything. Although I'm in third tri today! Whoop whoop!

Are you and ds better now lilesmom?

How's the toe looking now lucusmum?

Hope you all had a lovely weekend?

We could all have a peaceful week :haha:

A quite day today here apart from Lucas' training which is long and quite frankly boring for me :blush:

The toe is fine still has a weird feeling I think i just need to get used to no nail dosnt hurt or anything though, I really should see the doctor about trying to cancel the appointment that I havent received yet :wacko:

Back to work tomorrow I dont want to can one of you call them and tell them I'm sick :haha: I'm going to have to start refusing to go to certain clients soon they are getting hard work for me, though I hate doing that its not their fault they are difficult but then I suppose we wouldnt be needed if they could do it themselves, some of the girls point blank refuse to go to difficult clients which I think is mean

We will fill the plane :)
Hee hee.
Bub woke me kicking at 5 .
Third night in a row.
Prob cos I needed to pee too. :)
Simon decided to get up at 5.50!!
As opposed to 9.
Doh.
Now he us a little crank ball already due to the few missed hours
I'm not far behind :)
Its gonna be a lovely day here.
Sunny already and my phone says no rain today :)

Spending a little time catching up this morning before I get started on the dreaded gloss paint in the baby's room. We managed to get the ceiling and walls painted over the weekend and I'm so pleased with our colour choices. DH and I painted all the yellow on Saturday and then while he was out yesterday in Aberdeen for an AmFoot game (gone for 15 hours!) I did the grey walls. This morning my legs ache as though I did 50 squats on the hour every hour all day yesterday. Ow!

Lucasmum, glad to hear the toe is doing better! That's a relief that you won't need the minor surgery now. Shame about having to go back to work. The schools up here go back this week so that's my mum and sister back at work and DH having to leave earlier again to beat the traffic. Oh joy!

Maryanne, happy third tri! Can't believe I'm only a couple of days of reaching it myself. The time is absolutely flying by. Surely it'll drag towards the end though, right? How is aurora doing?

lilesmom, hope that you and DH made up a little. I'd have been annoyed if I were you too! I don't envy you being up before 6am but at least it is a nice sunny day. It would have been worse if it had been pouring it down. Looks like it might be a nice day here too so naturally I'll be inside all day painting!

Back to work doesn't sound fun at all lucusmum. I hope the day passes quickly for you.

I've been up since early too lilesmom. It's gonna be a long day but the weather is so nice here too. Gonna take the kiddies out for a nice walk I think. Bit of fresh air might do aurora good. Baby is starting to keep me awake with his kicks now too. Last night DH could see him moving round in my tummy, was very strange, it looked like he was going to burst out lol.

Glad the nursery is going well Lynanne! Good luck with the gloss painting, I hate glossing!! It's the worst part. I can't believe how fast it's going, your right though those last few weeks are a killer. Feels like there is at least 100 days in every week lol. Aurora is much better thank you. Think We are through the worst of it now thank goodness.

Glad ur painting is looking good hon
It will be all done and gorgeous before u know it. Xx
We just had a nap but he has woken up even crankier
Which I didn't think possible :)
Oh oh.
Our schools aren't back until next week.
Then simes starts preschool the week after
Part of me is delighted to hve get a break
Part if me is nervous in case he doesn't like it.

Glad aurora is doing better xx
Horrible to see them sick xxx
We went for a walk at 6 this morn
Was too early for meds
Therefore too early for brekkie
So best way to occupy ds :)
We hve done 3 walks a day last few days
When ds is cranky , I get lots of exercise :)
Has to be an up side :)

Man id love a day just in bed.
Oh moved our bed downstairs for while he is away
So I put ds over the side of the bed go scoot about
I don't wanna get up.
But ds is giving out to me for being in bed :)

Its gorgeously sunny here
Went to the pond and fed the ducks
But little man was super cranky so didn't stay long
He fell asleep when we were back in the car after 2 seconds!!
Would like some sun but ill take peace and quiet for now.
Sun after :)

3 walks? Go you. I barely managing getting to the shop at the moment lol. I abandoned our walk today in favour of a nice day out the garden. Did you manage to get any rest after?

Well my DH is officially an idiot. Managed to drill through our phone line so no phone or Internet. I could strangle him. So yea yesterday's grumpy mood is carrying on. Everyone in the house is avoiding me as I'm in such an evil mood. Least I'm getting peace and quiet. Im not normally this angry, must be my hormones.

Hope everyone is well and enjoying the sun!

Gloss work is done! Woo hoo. It was actually sort of therapeutic doing the gloss work. I had the window open and the radio on, just worked at a steady pace around the room until it was done. Can't wait to put all the furniture back in place and get a cot. I'm already tired of the chaos the rest of my house is in because of it!

Looks like we might be getting a new car. Well DH is off to look at one tonight and then is going to discuss it all with his dad tomorrow. He wants me to come to look at it tonight but to be honest the idea of it is making me anxious! I'm so rotten at doing stuff like that. I dont even drive! I know that's not why he wants me to come. It's because it is for our family and he wants my opinion on it. You know, is it suitable for baby and the dog? Easy enough for us all to get into? Big enough boot etc.

We got in a fourth walk cos I wanted to ring Oh
And simes hates mw on the phone unless he is occupied :)
The 4th one was very slow and only 1km.
I couldn't manage anymore .
We went into the garden and swing with our dog too for a bit
Was lovely.

Legs up now.
I shouldn't jinx myself but I've no swelling
I usually swell in heat even when not preg.
Hope I can keep this up.

Hve Simons wheelchair fitting tomorrow
Then collect it next week.
Woohoo
Finally
Been waiting since last year :)

Hurray to painting being done Lynanne
My whole house needs painting soo bad
But little mouse would be head to toe paint
And prob eat it if I tried :)

I'm looking forward to being able to tackle bits of the house while he is in preschool

Well work wasnt to bad I took my client out for a picnic and we spent hours in the park was a lovely sunny day :flower:

I also got woke last night, but it was nothing to do with the little lady it was my other baby who has four legs and is covered in fur, he decided at 0230 he wanted to go out normally he meows and pokes my nose so I wake OH to put him out but he decided last night the only way to wake me was by biting me on the nose :wacko: Then little lady started kicking me :dohh:

Glad all the painting is done now :flower:

4 walks I hope you all sleep well tonight :sleep:

A day in the garden is my kinda day :flower:

Happy 3rd tri day maryanne :happydance:

Yet for the painting being done Lynanne! Bet it's looking lovely! How did it go with the car?

4 walks lilesmom! Wow, I don't know know where you get your energy from. Can you borrow me some. I'm yet to get dressed this morning. Partly cause I'm so tired and partly as I have nothing that fits anymore and pj's are comfy lol. Bet you can't wAit for the wheelchair now!

Glad your day went well lucusmum. Picnic and park sounds lovely. Our dog had us up last night too which is unusual as he normally just crashes on the sofa the whole night. Didn't mind too much but when I opened the back door a HUGE moth flew in and started going beserk. I'm terrified of the things so had to wake DH up to get it and him jumping around woke the kids up so me and the dog aren't popular today :rofl:

Not the nicest way to be woken Lucas mom :)
Our cat used to bite my toes to wake me
Now the poor guy lives in utility with cat flap to outdoors.
Simon and meow do not mix.
They r both too rough with each other
And meow us a biter as well.
Poor guy was very put out for a bit
I wouldn't blame him really.

I must admit walks 2 and 3 were more out of necessity than choice
When simes is off form
Best things r a walk and car
Driving hurts my hips
Walking doesn't
So walks it is plus its so lovey being outdoors properly is better

Was gonna take squish to the pool
But the thought of all the lifting and dressing etc
Has put me right off.
Def tomorrow or day after :)

Little kicker has gotten really strong over the last week.
Being kicked lots as I type :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->