~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

you&me It was the diothermy that I had, please try not to worry too much :)

Danio, I had an abnormal smear about 4 years ago and having been having yearly smears since. Didn't have one last year obviously but am booked in for a few weeks time :thumbup: Good that it has be caught and can be treated :hugs:

Don't worry about the weight, our babies are all thriving. Evan was 13lbs 5oz yesterday so a 6lbs gain since birth (7lbs if i include the weight loss)

Is taking a while to get my little monkey to sleep, he keeps waking up for some reason :dohh:

I am gonna ring my mummy and have a natter so speak tomorrow xxxxxx

Younme good they picked it up early try not to worry too much.

Leo was weighed yesterday 14IB 10. he has gained 6ib 1 since birth. only 7oz in 2 weeks though so slowing down now.

love the hello kitty.

Thanks everyone for your support and positive words...:hugs:

Gawd I love BnB!!

Dani you know we will all be here every step of the way honey but after hearing what Jo says, it sounds positive :hugs:

Georgie has his first 0-3 babygro on today bless him. I did attempt a dungaree set but it would have drowned him, I guess the ones he has on today are on the small side :haha:

Pixie is still in some first baby size bless her. There are some outfits I have been given in 3-6 that are so cute! Can't believe my baby is growing so fast!

Jaxon slept until 8 this morning...so happy as its my day off so I got to sleep in as well!

He's in the 0-3 sizes still, though he'll need to move up to 3-6 jamma's soon, as he is getting to long for his 0-3's. His onsies are still two big though...its weird how different the sizes are in clothings, when they say they are the same size....

Madelyn is still in newborn! And they are still a bit too big!

OH walked in the snow after he got off work to go get diapers and wipes. :D I love him!

How are you gals? I am bored, lol.

Silas, I am also bored. I should be cleaning the house, as it is a total disaster, but I just can be bothered.

I started getting my period again yesterday, two months to the day of Jaxon's birth. I so could have gone longer with out it.

I don't think I have had my actual period yet. I got Mirena put in and have been bleeding since (stopped bleeding before I got it) and its really random and everything, so pretty sure haven't had a period yet.

Ha, my house is pretty messy. Joseph has managed to drag out about 15 different toys. I'll clean it at some point today, probably while Joseph is taking a nap.

i should probably clean but i can't be bothered hah!

pixie is due a feed at 3:30 but she's not slept a lot this afternoon so ill wake her at 4 if she doesn't wake up on her own. we got through another night from 11-7 :happydance: as long as she gets at least 3h sleep in the day she gets a nice sleep at night :)

Madelyn usually sleeps about 10-12 hrs straight at night, but we go to bed early. We go to bed between 7-9pm and then she'll wake me up between 4-6am to eat. But saying that, honestly once she is up at 4-6 she takes about another hour to take care of (with spitting-up & everything). So if she wakes me up at 4 its a lot harder to deal with. 6 is easy. :haha:

You&me - Hope you're ok. Sending you good thoughts.

I think my baby is teething! He's been showing signs of it for a few days now. Tried him with teething toys but I dont think he knows what to do with them lol. Got him some teething gel abd it seems to help him. My mum reckons he couldnt possibly be teething at his age...but then again, she reckons he doesnt need DR Barown bottle either lol.

His spin and explore arrived yesterday....put him on it for 10 minutes and he seemed fo.enjoy it. He's getting a lot more interactive with things now, which I'm happy about as was a bit worried.

Kai is still in some newborn sleepsuits. Though most if his 0-3 now fit. Dont think he'll bebin 3-6 for a little while yet though.

I've had two periods since Kai was born.....hate them! They feel so much more.painful now.

Me and oh arent getting on again. Just so fed up of him at the moment. I do love him but I just dont like him very much at the moment. Cant even put it down to hormones anymore. Am sick of arguing and having to.do everything myself. Moan moan lol

At least I have my gorgeous little.boys smiles to.cheer me up!

Sorry.for the random full.stops am on my phone and typing quickly!

Hi everyone,
Hope all mummys and babies are well. Sorry I havn't been on recently. Been keeping myself busy with friends, family and the breast feeding club (oh and Megan of course lol)

Had her weighed yesterday and she was 12lb 6oz! Shes only 7 weeks old today - my little heffa :( shes not in newborn cloths anymore! all 0-3 from here on in lol.

She had her 6 week check on Tuesday - all well, she has a big head lol.

Got to book her first set of jabs now :( not looking forward to that!

Hey Kayley
Glad you and lo are ok...was just thinking about you today.

Anyone want to add me to Facebook? Its easier to get on there on my phone!
Name is Kelly Biggs and pic is same as here.

I shall add u :)

I am having a panic about money :( Opened my bankstatement. Even with the tax credits I am overdrawn :cry: 2 more months of normal wages then down to SMP am worried I won't manage :(

hi everyone else :)

(oh and to deal with the money issue is to STOP BUYING THINGS that starts now!!)

Oh Soph! Eek, that sucks. We get a $32 fee when we go overdrawn.

But that sucks! I am sure you will manage okay, stinks that you don't get that money you were looking forward to. (Suppose you already spent it in a way, but still sucks!) Huge :hugs:

OH and I are always poor so I hate when I hear of others having money problems.

you&me It's what we are here for.

Coco Don't you find that dungarees only look good when babies are lying down? As soon as you pick them up their head disappears inside the bib :rofl:

Leo's 0-3 clothes fit him quite well at the mo apart from his babygrows which are getting on the small size. I think he has long legs. He is however still in newborn vests. Go figure!!

I also have the Mirena in and haven't had a period since Leo was born. Although I never bled with it before. I do however think I bled enough for the next couple of years after his birth - lol

His LaMaze toys came today, they're so cool. He has a lion and a bug thing and then a panda comfort blanket thing :D

After three nights on the trot he woke at 245am but I think it's coz he needs a poo which leads me onto his next question:

He hasn't been for three days and I'm sure his tummy is bothering him. I've been told by a friend (who would never do anything risky) to dilute him some prune juice. With my DD's I wouldn't have given this a second thought but since the new 6 month weaning guidelines I'm a million times more cautious. What are your feelings?

Thanks in advance
Jo xx

i'll add you Kelly :)

do you like my montage i made?

https://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=d1e1ac57631112046e8f35&skin_id=1605&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->