~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Alright, anyone have a jet? I need to go to the store for some diapers and wipes. Lots of snow, no car ... hope I don't freaking run out! Really have no idea how I am going to get them - jeesh.

Anyhow, hopefully the above^^ doesn't become a huge issue in the next day. When will we get the car back? :( Never it seems, as they haven't even started fixing it yet! :|

On the bright side, got a free trial of Netflix last night & I am loving it!

it's here!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash1/hs885.ash1/179322_10150118797305973_502310972_8138586_248889_n.jpg

sorry but i just love it so much! lol

Pichi, that is gorgeous!!

Amber and I are starting baby swim and survival classes next thursday...£4 a session at my local pool :thumbup:

Ladies, if you haven't had a recent smear test or are overdue...then please please book one, I had mine done two weeks ago, which is a year overdue as they had to cancel it because I fell pregnant with Amber...and it has come back abnormal, I have CIN3, aka level 3, which is just one stage down from cancer, it means my whole cervix is covered in pre-cancerous cells, so I am being referred for treatment in the next 3 weeks max for it :cry:

Oh wow you&me. :hugs:
I hope everything turns out okay hon.

Pichi - Lovely :flower: I don't have much to do with Hello Kitty but that is great. I thinks very pretty. :)

im due my smear.

my god you&me- that's such a shock!

All of my other smears up until this point have been absolutely normal..just goes to show how quick it can change.

My aunt died at 30 of breast cancer and I know the two types of cancer are linked, so I had a bit of a panic, had a little cry...but I will deal with it :thumbup: the unknown of it all is a bit scary!!

at least its been picked up now though and something can be done :)

you&me I have had treatment for CIN2, if you need someone to talk to or yell at I'm only a PM away :)

pichi The bedding is lovely, I have posted on your FB about toysrus.

Silas I hope your nappy situation improves.

Coco Did you manage to save Georgies clothes ;)

AFM: Leo slept 830 - 530 last night so another good one. Nothing much else occuring here. We are going swimming next Friday with a friend but I really want to do lessons.

Can I ask you all how much have your babies put on since birth? Leo has only gained 2lb 7oz in 9 weeks :(

Jo xx

Thanks Jo, I appreciate that :flower:

I am on FB if you have it? Danielle Coates, I have the same profile piccie as on here!!

Amber was 7lbs 12 ozs when born, had her weighed at her 8 week check and she was 12lbs 3ozs...she is now 12 weeks so guess I best get her weighed again next week!!

Just got back from Jaxon's 2 month checkup. He was 7lbs 11ozs at birth and is now at: 11lbs 8ozs! Doc was amazad at how perfect he is health wise and temperment wise! Though doc wasnt happy we opted to skip the vaccinations, got a 1 hour long lecture on the importance of vaccinations. (were still researching them, as Justins nephew got really sick after his vaccinations). I think we'll end up doing delayd vaccinations though.

You and me--glad it was cought early on, and that your starting treatments. I hope it all goes well and you return to great health soon.

Pichi love the hello kitty bedding!

Silas--your kids are so adorable!

Thanks Jo, I appreciate that :flower:

I am on FB if you have it? Danielle Coates, I have the same profile piccie as on here!!

Amber was 7lbs 12 ozs when born, had her weighed at her 8 week check and she was 12lbs 3ozs...she is now 12 weeks so guess I best get her weighed again next week!!

I have added you xx initials are JW and profile pic is Leo frowning.

I'm starting to natter a bit now about Leo's weight gain although the HV is happy with his development and he is as healthy as the next baby. Maybe I'm just paranoid *sigh*

Jo xx

:hugs: Jo, Leo was a good birth weight, so he may gain a bit slower than some of the smaller babies...but as long as he is gaining and the HV isn't worried then I would think it is all okay :thumbup:

pixie was 7lb 15oz at birth and at her check-up she weighed 10lb 13oz

Thanks girls, I think at the back of my mind I'm worried that my milk isn't enough for him :(

Jo xx

Breast fed babies have a different growth chart to follow I think, I am sure there is a sticky thread on it under the breastfeeding section.

Does Leo have lots of wet and messy nappies?

Breast fed babies have a different growth chart to follow I think, I am sure there is a sticky thread on it under the breastfeeding section.

Does Leo have lots of wet and messy nappies?

Oh yes :rofl:

Loads of wet ones, he can go a couple of days without pooing but boy we know about it when he does ;)

Jo xx

i wouldn't worry hun - he's still a real good weight :D

Dani thank god you didn't put off having your smear any longer! Mine was due in 3rd tri and I didn't want it done while pregnant and still have not got round to having one. I will book an appointment for next week. Do you know when you will be starting treatment? Big :hugs: honey xxx

Manda I LOVE your bedding! Its so cute and girly. It looks lovely and snugly in there.

Jo, Georgie was 6lb 3oz at birth and now at 11 weeks weighs 9lb 8oz. He was very slow to gain but now seems to be gaining around 8-10oz a week. He is still on the very bottom line on the weight chart but he is following it steadily and seems healthy and happy. I have really worried about his weight, especially ave I have had supply issues. Leo seems perfectly healthy to me :)

Kala, I hope you don't run out of nappies x

Danielle, I know it is a contentious issue but we have also not had our first set of vaccinations yet. Ashley reacted so badly to his, that we had to take him to hospital and it was decided that he would not receive the next two lots as he had obviously had a severe reaction to them. I am so scared of the same thing happening to Georgie. We will have them done but we just have to make sure all is well with Georgie first. Although him being unvaccinated is almost as much of a worry.

Dani thank god you didn't put off having your smear any longer! Mine was due in 3rd tri and I didn't want it done while pregnant and still have not got round to having one. I will book an appointment for next week. Do you know when you will be starting treatment? Big :hugs: honey xxx

My doctor wants me to have it within 2 weeks as there is a time limit on the cells changing from level 3 to cancer, and as my smear was a year overdue (was due beginning of pregnancy) there is the unknown on how much longer is left of the 12-18 months left before they change :wacko:

Hospital said the waiting list is about 4 weeks, but I have a BP check tomorrow at doctors so will update them then and leave the decision in their hands as to whether they chase for it to be done quicker, I need to have something called a Diathermy and a biopsy....hopefully under a local, but once there if they say the area is too large then it will be under a general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->