~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

To make things worse British Gas haven't taken my DD since I moved in July. So now I am going to owe them 6 months worth of gas :dohh:

I didn't notice as didn't check my statement and haven't been cut off. Grrrrrr!!!!

my facebook is https://www.facebook.com/manda.leckie if anyone wants to add me. just say who you are ;)

just having a go at digital scrapbooking - i'm rubbish at it just now :dohh: for being a graphic designer you'd think id be better at it! lol

Jo, reagan was on milk designed for preemie's and was always constipated, before the docs put her on lactulose I used to give her diluted prune juice, works a treat...as does a tiny amount of brown sugar in cool boiled water.

Sophie :hugs:

Kelly and Pichi, have added you on FB, hope that's ok:blush:
Having a bit of a down day today, getting really lonely and fed up at home. I love Erin with all my heart and have great fun spending time with her-just need some adult conversation sometimes! :nope:

Anna i'm the same money wise, on SMP this month and have no idea how will be able to pay everything. hoping it works out more than I think!!!!!

Add me if u like I'm gemma cain and on most ppls fbs.. Hi guys just quick read on my phone xx

Cell phone was going off, so I went searching for it. Thankfully I have a decent length of song for messages, otherwise I never would have found it, but I found in Joseph's toy box! :haha:

Oh, and its snowing again! Got 7inches or so on Wednesday and now again. Bleh.

Jo, reagan was on milk designed for preemie's and was always constipated, before the docs put her on lactulose I used to give her diluted prune juice, works a treat...as does a tiny amount of brown sugar in cool boiled water.

Sophie :hugs:

My mum told me my nan swore by brown sugar and water :)

Evan has been on lactulose.

Can I post some piccies of my baby please :happydance:

He is in bed, we had the routine, he fell asleep and woke up.. He has been constantly eating. I gave him a bottle and he took almost 6oz. He is now wide awake :dohh: He's having me on cos he's laughing and giggling and pushing his dummy out with his hands (new game we have!!) He wants his dummy so i keep putting him back in and he looks at me cheekily and takes it out again. So I told him (cos he understands you see) that next time I am going to leave him for 5 minutes. Is this CC? I don't mean to do it but he's blatently having me on :haha: He started crying at 9.50. I feel bad :(

Attachments

• P1010367.jpg
    P1010367.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010420.jpg
    P1010420.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010436.jpg
    P1010436.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 3
Soph my MIL to be keeps insisting I try the brown sugar but I think I'd rather try the prune juice first xx

ETA: he is uber cute and too damn clever - lol

Evan is a total cutie...and very smart if he's playing games with you.

Jaxon likes to fart and do major stinkys and the minute you go to change his diaper he starts smiling, and the second the diaper is off BAM, he's peeing or pooping all over daddy (he's only gotten me once).

Lazy day for me again, just dont feel like cleaning...all though I did the dishes...that counts for smething right?

Silas ---I would much rather have it snowing then having this cold. I think right now its about -40 degrees F, outside.....freezing. On the news they said if you go outside any exposed skin will freeze in less than 5 minutes!

Just to piss him off some more I have put him in his crib :rofl: he hates it, but I disrupt his sleep when I go to bed when he is in my bed.

Lets see how it goes :)

Thanks to those who added me :)
I've just had some tears looking at some of your pictures of your lo's....so damn lovely!
I love Kai sooo much but I do miss him being newborn....not sure why really!

Kai did the biggest, runniest poo earlier, and yesterday. Think it could be the Dentinox Colic Drops....changed from Infacol to them but think I'll be changing back again!

Had lots of smiles and laughs today, again. He's now in his moses basket and is asleep for a change! :lol:
Loved his bath again today....so pleased I got the support for him.

Sophie: Hope Evan settles and you manage to get something to eat! Love the new pictures.

Bartness: Kai does that too....though it's usually me changing him...Daddy got to do the honours tonight :lol:

OH is watching Iron Man 2...so I get the laptop for a change! Might do some photo editing :)

Curry is cooking away :)

He's in his crib but I'm not sure if he's asleep!!! I don't thikn so but he can lay there chatting to himself... I need food. He hasn't cried for a while :)

Kelly, Kai is soooo cute too. We are all very lucky. And Danielle, I had a snoop through your pics of Jaxon, totally gorge, we have the babes with hair :rofl:

OH has just stormed out of the room (throwing the remote and narrowly missing me and Kai) cos I asked him to turn the tv down as it kept making Kai jump! I think he has his period :lol:

I noticed that when I looked through your pics too Sophie, and Evan is a total cutie pie! Explains the horrible heartburn during pregnancy. Havent had to deal with it since.

Batness - Wouldn't be so much bothered with the snow but we have no car right now and our only way to get around is walking- impossible with snow really. & Jeesh! Too cold! :(

Soph - I would consider you mean - he seems to be fine now, right? :)

I'm bored - OH is taking a NAP! Ugh. How dumb? But seriously, he wanted me to wake him up soon so that is what I am going to do. We are running out of food tbh, so hope this snow gets gone soon or it atleast doesn't stay too cold. But honestly I want my car back!! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->