~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

soph Leo doesnt need one either, or a jumparoo or shed loads of crinkly, rattly things or more clothes than me but he's got them all!!

Stop beating yourself up - you are completely NORMAL :D

Hmmm, I think I might stick with what I know which would be tlw from your description.

Jo xx

i think i'll be going down the TDL route too... i don't want Pixie being a fussy eater so ill let her try everything ... i'm such a fussy eater it's unreal. i have a strange phobia of textures of foods though so that doesn't help

I won't eat mushrooms due to their texture!!

i don't eat egg, when mum was weaning me it made me sick and I've never liked it. Shame as there is so much easy stuff I could eat if i liked eggs :(

I have to learn to make scrambled/boiled eggs in the next few months :haha:

Evan is also asleep, has been since about 11am, he is due the biggie 3 month spurt right around now ....

shes up now and had her feed. she seems to be all over the placew feeding wise :s

libby has had very little sleep today, and only on me... we are meeting some nct girls this afternoon in costa, think il get some cake after my breakdown this morning. She looks absolutly gorge today, i took some pics but my camera died so cant upload them. She is in her first 3-6 month dress and tights :( with some cute little monsoon shoes. I spend ages in what to put her in when we go out and try loads of stuff on her bless her, its so much fun tho, its better than trying stuff on urself haha..

i have to get her jumperoo and a spinny thing lol

little Alex, so cute he is, was laughing away today at my mum.
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/th_cbvc.jpg this him smiling,

AM ---I also buy Jaxon tons of clothes and toys every time I go shopping. OH got pissed off with me when I was supposed to go shopping for myself....I got nothing, Jaxon got tons! hehe.

Also, I felt so much better about my body after I bought two pairs of jeans that actually fit. I feel pretty, even though pre-pregnance I was a size 6 and Im not a 14. I'm doign good on my dieting though, not eating junk food, my only down fall is the creamer in my coffee!

I showed OH what a jumparoo was last night...I think when we get our taxes back we'll be buying Jaxon one! They look like so much fun. you ladies are also now making me want to get a spin thingy....

Jumperoos are great. :) Joseph liked his for the most part. Not brave enough to put Madelyn in one just yet as she doesn't have the best head control.

DF - Had a look at some of you videos! Gorgeous babes! William is adorable - reminds me a lot of Joseph. :D

Hmm, I have a headache. Have done a lot of cleaning today so far. And going through Joseph's old clothes to give away - OMG! There is SOOOO much. And my kiddies have way too many clothes!! :|

I want a spinny thing!! I might get one, but probs not, My lounge is like a bloody playgroup session as it is :haha:

I bought myself a cardigan today and some DVD's, Sex and the City 2, Toy Story 3, Beauty and the Beast and Pinnochio :haha:

Chunk weighs 13lbs 5oz :wohoo:

I think he is back up to 50th centile. But his weight gain has slowed as that was only a 2lbs 10oz gain in over 5 weeks compared to gaining that in around 3 weeks before. So I am going to the doctors as I think it is cos his reflux has been bad.

Soph don't worry about his weight. Leo was 10lb 14oz today having only put 6oz on in 2 weeks and dropping from the 50th to the 25th centile.

The HV was happy enough with him as he looks well, is feeding ok and developing how he should.

Jo xx

Our house looks like toysrus!! We have the jumperoo and Leo had the spin thingy for christmas with most of the lamaze toys. he loves the highchair toy musical flowers.

Leo gets weighed tomorrow dont think he has put much on. I will wean him at 4 months, we are going to euro disney at the end of march so want to get him into eating routine before then.

A Video for y'all - Madelyn smiling! :) (Please ignore my obsessive tlking lol)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzoSjseL8CM

Our house looks like toysrus!! We have the jumperoo and Leo had the spin thingy for christmas with most of the lamaze toys. he loves the highchair toy musical flowers.

Leo gets weighed tomorrow dont think he has put much on. I will wean him at 4 months, we are going to euro disney at the end of march so want to get him into eating routine before then.

how much was leo weighing last weigh in? last tuesday Pixie was weighted and she was 10lb 13 :)

SilasLove: they're so cute!

I'll watch the video when I get home from work...cant see it at work...sad.

I feel so BLONDE today (Im a natural blonde, so go figure) but I just got my W-2's for RTS (the company I work for right now) and i was like "this cant be right I know I made more than this last year"

then it dawned on me after I asked OH about it, that RTS is a sub company of MCD"s they created after they bought our desk off SEI...so I worked for another company for half the year. DOH!

Hope you get your money sorted Dani :)

I am going to add you on facebook aswell :)

Well I have the nightime routine down to a tee. Third day in, I can at least get Evan to sleep quickly enough, staying asleep is another matter though :)

Me and hiknybinky are taking the boys swimming next week. I have bought us swim nappies to use, but what do they wear over it? Can we just get like swim shorts or do they need all in ones?

soph I have bought Leo an all in one which cost me £15 from ebay but I discovered the other day that next do them cheaper.

I think we are gonna do the baby swimming lessons :D

Jo xx

Morning girls :)

Oh what a difference in quality of sleep with a new mattress makes! Think it might be time for the wicked witch to visit me soon ::(

Have fun at little swimmers girls:D

:happydance: as facebook says 6 hours last night :D and she went to sleep pretty much after her bath... although she does owe me one after the epic radgy in the car yesterday she nearly made her self sick screaming so much while i was driving so I pulled over in the car park and took her out and cuddled her she stopped crying and smiled at me and said agoo... I think this girl is a bit too clever for her age lol!

also I cant quite belive it, I dont actually think this is my child but this morning I saw her yawn so I did the usual took her upstairs, dummy in and she cuddled into me and closed her eyes and kept the dummy in all by herself and let me put her down and went to sleep!! and is still sleeping 1 1/2 hours later!!! Iv managed to pack and pack the car as we are leaving (me and libby) to go and stay at my parents for a few days... ! I cant quite believe it... someone pinch me!!!
So I wont be posting much but im sure il read up on my phone.. have a nice weekend girls xxx

Bah! I am having to sit on my hands as I soooo want to go and buy a Rainforrest Jumperoo but as George really isstill a bit too tiny for it (although he weighs 9lb 8oz now :happydance:) I really should hold off in case it gos on offer somewhere. Well that would be the smart thing to do but can I wait that long :haha:

Strangely enough I think I will be able to resist the spinny thing. For now :rofl:

Gemma, have a lovely few days away. I hope your new version of Libby stays!!! Maybe George will update to the new and improved version soon too!

Sophie I have spent waaaaaay too much money on Georgie. He has several Baby Joules outfits waiting for him to grow into as well as bits by Boden , Baby Gap, The white Company and lots of the Designers at Debenhams stuff. I am going to have to stop as my MA finishes in July and I am having to November off and I am not quite sure what I am doing work wise after that. I have started buying stuff for me too now as my tummy is still 2 sizes bigger than it was so most of my old clothes don't fit and as much as I had some lovely maternity clothes, I don't want to where them now that Georgie is 11 weeks old! I have just gone for long knitted (easy boob access) tops to wear with leggings and uggs. Boring but comfy!

DF and Kala, really cute videos!

Have fun at baby swimming laddies. I would like to take George but our local pool is not nice :(

Sorry to hose I have missed but I think a poo situation is occurring so I best go and try and minimize the damage :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->