~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Got all my W-2's now, so OH is busy doing my taxes. I'm really excited to find out what Im getting back! hopefully I can pay off a few bills!

Oh and dont looks stuff off on the internet...trust me, I was diagnosed with an SCH at 9wks, and was put on bed rest for 1 week, as a wait and see if it causes a miss-carriage. Had three big bleeds, and saw dr. once a week until I hit 20 wks and the SCH was gone. Internet makes everything seems 100X worse.

Eurgh it has all hit the fan, or at least I think it is going to. I knew this was going to happen. But I am sooooo angry!!

Some idiot I know has drunkenly told fob's uncle that fob is in fact fob. So fob never told anyone. I denied fob was fob to this guy cos I didn't feel it was my place to say anything. This guy cannot believe fob has never said anything to him (they are very close)

He hasn't text me or anything but am wondering what is gonna happen :( I meanits not like Ive done anything wrong. I got pregnant and kept the baby, I am bringing him up, not asking for a penny nothing. I am quite happy for him not to be involved.

Oh well :(

Are you expecting to hear from him soph?

Well, after a sore couple of days with my lion cub and me being convinced he hates me and can gain no nutrition from me I have rationalised his weight gain in my head.

I'll try to explain for those of you that have the time or the patience to read on!!

When the HV weighed him she did so in kilos which was 4.97. However, when she converted this in her book she converted 4.95 as the increases are only in .05's. When I do the conversion on my snazzy little ap he's actually 10lb 15.5oz. That's only .5oz off 11lb!!!

Now I know the difference is only 1.5oz BUT I think it's the 10lb thing. Because he was 10lb something last time and still 10lb something this time I wasn't seeing a good gain but now it's almost 11lb working on exact figures I feel a million times better.

Also, in my own head I was hoping for 11lb 2oz and he's only actually 2.5oz away from my "target".

I realise that that all sounds mental once written down but it also goes to show how little things mean so much psycologically.

If you made it this far I'm not really the nut job I sound ;)

Thanks for listening
Jo xx

Yes you are a fucking nutter :D

Well I was thinking fob's uncle would contact me as it is gossip of the century to him. He has a great nephew he has seen pics of but didn't know was his (he's on my facebook) The guy who told him said he should contact me first before talking to fob, dunno if he will. Who knows.

I don't want any rows. I'll tell them to get fucked if they start making my life hell.

Come on Evan go to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

My night time routine got a bit buggered by this development :haha: He had a pretty cold bottle which went down like a lead balloon. Woops. Now he's on off sleeping and grisling :(

Thanks Soph pmsl - love you too :flower:

As for FOB and his Uncle try not to let it wind you up. Seal with it as and when and even if it's necessary. Having said that we're always here should you need to rant.

Jo aka "The Fucking Nutter" xx

I'm a bit more chilled having smoked a few fags outside. It's ok I'm not cosleeping tonight :D I wouldve had a drink but my wine isn't chilled :haha: yeah I will deal with whatever happens. But it's fuck all to do with the uncle, he's a real decent guy and a good friend. I knew him before I knew fob and he moved me to the coast just before I found out I was preggo!! Maybe hell try an get him to be involved who knows. Maybe well go on jeremy Kyle :rofl:

just a point about weight. Evan put on 2lbs 12 in 5 weeks, whereas before he put on 2lbs exactly in 3 weeks so he should have put on around 3lbs 10 by that weight gain but is a pound down almost! That panicked me my milk isn't as good as it was. Stupid hey cos evan is becoming a proper chunker :)

not sure I'm gonna sleep tonight too much wizzing round the head :(

Soph - What does grisling mean exactly?
Hope everything goes well with the whole fob thing!

Madelyn is being kind of ridiculous tonight. She hasn't gotten very sick since her last bottle though, which is interesting! Lol. But probably means I'll have twice as much coming up later!

We went to visit my family today, it was good. Joseph had to get used to them again - such a crazy boy. That is how often we DON'T see them for you.

OH is passed out on couch, Joseph in bed, and Madelyn is asleep (for now) on the floor lol. Only me awake, watching Two and a Half Men.

LOVE this commercial - so funny! :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6e0Gsn4khss

Oh it means like whinging? So he's not crying but he's making noise and not a happy noise!

I just picked him up for feed, bloody hell he is freezing, surprised he went to sleep and didn't wake up!!

Oh it means like whinging? So he's not crying but he's making noise and not a happy noise!

I just picked him up for feed, bloody hell he is freezing, surprised he went to sleep and didn't wake up!!

Leo slept from 7 last night until 7.30 this morning!!! i'm dreading putting him in a cot he loves his mosses basket so much and I don't want to mess him up.

We have gone completely backwards on the sleeping these last 2 night's...she has gone from sleeping 9pm til 7am...to going down at 9.30-10pm then waking at 2am...then again at 5am :dohh: Little madam ends up in my bed from 5am so I can carry on dozing!!

I'm waiting for that with Leo, I think it's around the 3 month mark there pattern changes again. So i'm making the most of it while it lasts!!!!

maddy is back to getting up at 2 and 5 again too...so much for sleeping again lol.

Megan always wakes up aboutb 2am and then again around 5am - no going through the night here yet :(

Megan is poorly again :( really snuffly, coughing keeps throwing up her milk and she has entered the poop for england contest today aswell :( I have given her a small bit of calpol but i feel so helpless :(

Aww Kayley hope she is better soon :(

Evan is also a 2 and 5 baby generally, used to it now, the feeds are so quick and he goes back to sleep strtaight away.

He's been in bed since 7.15 :happydance:

kayley Leo can be quite snuffly too. I have bought but haven't used yet a nasal decongestant by calpol (from boots) which can be used from birth. It might be worth a try, hope she's feeling better soon.

Jo xx

yeh libby is 2 and 5 but it takes me an age to get her back to sleep and down and by the time I do its time for next feed lol!

I spoke to soon :haha: He dropped off at about 10, in my bed with me next to him :dohh:

I'm actually gonna go to bed after DOI!! Me and hinkybinky are doing mummy things again tomorrow x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->