~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Thanks fgs I might have a look for that. I have given her saline nasal drops so hopefully they will help a bit x

ah I think I'm having a down day. Not because of pixie though, my OH...

He's so helpful, and I appreciate that but I do t think he thinks about what he says half the time. :Dohh:
Sorry for the me me me post :blush:

I think i just had the worst night sleep yet! Megan would not sleep in her crib at all so i had her in bed with me where she was constantly thrashing around with bad stomach and wind. She wanted to feed loads too which is a good thing i guess (dont want her getting dehydrated!) but my nipples are real sensative now :-( shes still moaning now bless her. I hope shes better soon to save my sanity. God its going to be a loooonnng day!

Hope everyone else had a better night! Xx

Pichi hope you feel better soon - is OH being a pain? X

ah he apologised this morning after me explaining to him i didn't understand what he was asking from me... so we're not so bad now :)

as for your wee one - she could be going through a growth spurt?

Leo slept til 7.50 this morning, bless him he is good but as you have all said they start waking through night again so just waiting for him to do that.!! Hope your LO gets better soon, a cold is awful in babies because you cant do anything for them, but hopefully wont be too long before they are better.Leo has really dropped off with his feeding at the minute, still eats well but no where near as much. He only has 1 feed in the morning now where it was up to 4. Hope everyone else is well.

:hug: Manda I hope your OH hasn't upset you too much. Do bear in mind that men, in general, lack both the *brain in gear before gob opens* and the basic *sensitivity* gene and don't usually mean to offend and upset :D

Jo xx

thanks hun. he apologised this morning so i feel better now. ah - what to do today?? i think i might go into town and just go for a wonder. missy doesn't tend to like going to sleep in the afternoon so she'll prolly zonk out in her carrycot :D

Today I will be at work, then Im coming home to clean up lastnights dinner mess (OH cooked, therefor its his mess, as he tells me when I cook dinner) and to do laundry. Wont get much Jaxon cuddles today. sad day.

On a side note, last night Jaxon went "hehe" so cute. Justin kept saying "daddy farted" and jaxon would go "hehe".

I feel horrible for you ladies! I mean, Madelyn sleeps through from 7-9pm to 4-6am. Here lately she hasn't even been waking me for the pacifier! I still get up a few times at night to check on her, but I mean, I go right back to sleep once my mind is eased. Huge :hugs:

Today we are having lots of visitors. My grandma and aunt are coming by and then OH's cousin is going to be coming by as well. Is it crazy that both my kids are still sleeping and I am awake? I am a bit tired, but once I get some food and caffeine I'll be good. I have already cleaned up a great deal. Next chore is straightening up Joseph's room. Its horrible, clothes EVERYWHERE! :|

We get our taxes on Feb. 1!!!
& Bartness - congrats on your W-2s!

Madelyn is eating 6oz every 3 hrs now! My little chunky! She may just reach 10lbs by her next appt. :D

Speaking of, Joseph has to get shots on Feb. 1! :( Hate that crap!!

I have a question for you gals - kind of off topic and what not.
Have any of you lost your sex drive? I mean, I got Mirena in and depression pills. I thought it was the pills, and I have since stopped taking them as they make me overly tired. But I sitll have like no sex drive. I actually wanted it for the first time last night and I forgot how good that felt (tmi, I know). I am just wondering, because this just isnt like me and its difficult for my OH to get used to.

Hiya, am back from the mummy thing we did. Well hinkybinky let me join her NCT mummies for some toddler thing, out babes were all too young lol so we just had coffee and whipped our breasts out at various points :rofl:

Ok, so my little darling seems to doing some weird thing in the middle of the night. He is putting his legs up vertically then slamming them back down on the bottom of the crib. I don't thikn it is wind as he's not at all upset and it isn't bringing his knees up type thing. Has he just realised he has legs?

It is very annoying and quite loud. He is not too small for his crib at all but is now seemingly getting various limbs stuck through the bars...

We've done my taxes and I'm due to get $5,000 back, but OH wants to do his taxes claiming Jaxon and getting the earned income credit to see which of us would get the most back by claiming him. I think it will be me since Im technically considered poverty level. Nice.

Yay to getting your tax refund on the 1st, time to do a happy dance!

Jaxon is typically sleeping from 9pm -6am. sometimes he's in bed earlier sometimes later, sometime hesleeps later sometimes he's up earlier. Just depends on the little guy.

This morning I went to pick him up from his crib and he just started to smile and talk, was so happy to see his mommy.

Silas, I am the same. It has only been once since Leo was born. I just dont want to! Feel sorry for OH and do hope it gets better. Dont think we are alone though.

I feel horrible for you ladies! I mean, Madelyn sleeps through from 7-9pm to 4-6am. Here lately she hasn't even been waking me for the pacifier! I still get up a few times at night to check on her, but I mean, I go right back to sleep once my mind is eased. Huge :hugs:

Today we are having lots of visitors. My grandma and aunt are coming by and then OH's cousin is going to be coming by as well. Is it crazy that both my kids are still sleeping and I am awake? I am a bit tired, but once I get some food and caffeine I'll be good. I have already cleaned up a great deal. Next chore is straightening up Joseph's room. Its horrible, clothes EVERYWHERE! :|

We get our taxes on Feb. 1!!!
& Bartness - congrats on your W-2s!

Madelyn is eating 6oz every 3 hrs now! My little chunky! She may just reach 10lbs by her next appt. :D

Speaking of, Joseph has to get shots on Feb. 1! :( Hate that crap!!

I have a question for you gals - kind of off topic and what not.
Have any of you lost your sex drive? I mean, I got Mirena in and depression pills. I thought it was the pills, and I have since stopped taking them as they make me overly tired. But I sitll have like no sex drive. I actually wanted it for the first time last night and I forgot how good that felt (tmi, I know). I am just wondering, because this just isnt like me and its difficult for my OH to get used to.

i was like this on the pill. one made me want it ALL the time - the other made me not want it at all. i would say i'm now on a happy medium hah. it could be the mirena? have a search online and see :)

Hi ladies, sorry I have not been on much but I have a proper little grump on my hands! If he is not feeding, he is crying or sleeping. I am thinking 12 week growth spurt!

I am lurking and keeping a beady eye on you all still :)

:hi: girls how is everyone?

we have had a lovely day with nct lot went to jolly babies and libby loved it, then went bk to one of the girls house for coffee and cake, then me and another girl went for some food as we hadnt eaten (apart from the cake) its so nice to get out x

Ahhhh nice day Gemma :) I met some of Lindseys nct lot aswell, nice to meet other people here!!

My neighbour spoke to our landlord the other day and he has said he has no plans to sell our flats so I am safe here until I at least go back to work yay!!

Me and Evan have just been mucking around this afternoon....

Attachments

• P1010515.jpg
    P1010515.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010533.jpg
    P1010533.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 4
  • P1010534.jpg
    P1010534.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 3
  • P1010537.jpg
    P1010537.jpg