~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Hi Everyone,

Bartness how sad for your friends and your cousin also :( must be so tough for them :(

Well we are starting a 'proper' bedtime routine for Megan tonight! I did start a kind of routine and she has been going to bed at 9pm which is nice for us as Phill and I get to spend some quality time together! Tonight we will be doing the whole bath, bottle, story, bed thing though!
Last night was nice as Megan went down at 9pm and OH and I did the deed for the first time since before Megan was born! :) I feel all in love with him again lol.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

i want to start reading a bedtime story to pixie but she jiggles about too much for one haha. i think once she gets a little bigger - say 6m ill properly give her a bedtime story so she knows :)

OT, but to all GOONIES fans out there, today I am a very dispointed fan of the GOONIES....a co-worker of mine said, he's never seen it. How can a person go through life and NOT see the GOONIES??? I'm going to be bringing in my Goonies DVD for him to watch it.

Sorry Im in a strange mood today, could be b/c I feel like crap and am coming down with the flu...

haha my OH is obsessed with the goonies. he wanted to go to the place where it was filmed for a holiday :dohh:

Its been a REALLY long time since I have watched the Goonies. I think I was in like 7th grade that last time I watched it :haha:

Cant say im a goonies lover. OH likes it though x

I'm ashamed to say I didn't see the Goonies until I was at university :blush: Fab film though!

Goonies is my all time favorite movie. Turned my younger cousins and my oldest nephew on to it. My sister in law cried two years ago at Christmas b/c I bought the DVD for my brother, b/c "great now not only do I have to watch the Goonies when its on TV, but I'll have to watch it every weekend on DVD too" hehe.

I love the Goonies (as do my two girls - it's timeless) and The Lost Boys. I was so sad when Corey Haim died :(

The Lost Boys is aces :) Yeah I was sad too when he died, and when Heath Ledger dies :cry:

Point Break is one of my all time faves :)

The Lost Boys is aces :) Yeah I was sad too when he died, and when Heath Ledger dies :cry:

Point Break is one of my all time faves :)

I don't think I've seen that.

I can't watch Dirty Dancing since Patrick Swayze died without crying!!

Yeah :( DD is a fab film!

Oh you must see Point Break, Swayze is actually rather fit in it. It is full of half naked surfer dudes :D

Crying my eyes out at PS I love you :cry:
Never seen Point Break either, my uni housemates were obsessed with it though, used to watch it over and over.

I almost knew it word for word when I was at school :haha:

I thought the film was a bit crappy (especially as she is american in it and Irish in the book grrr!) The book had me in tears though. As did the Lovely Bones and My sisters keeper x

I don't read anymore unless it is book about baby shit :cry:

Yup, I cried at all those book too! Had to stop reading them on the train-got far too many funny looks! The film still makes me cry although I share your annoyance at her having to be made American for the film :dohh:, I can't stand seeing people cry, sets me off every time! :blush:
I've tried to get back to reading for me again,even if it is with a torch because Erin is asleep in her crib. Helps me sleep-I was becoming an insomniac despite being knackered!

ee libby is alseep in her cot in her room took a while tho ! wish me luck for the night x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->