~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Aww, well done Libby! Hope you all have a good night! x

Good luck Gemma.

Go LIBSTER go!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evan has been asleep dsince 9 :) I am going off shortly so I am not knackered for the drive home x x

Good luck GG!

I love P.S. I Love You! Gerard Butler = AMAZING. :haha:
I just watched The Bounty tonight with Gerard Butler and Jennifer Aniston.
OMG - I would marry him :haha: Especially if he is anything like his character in PS I Love You. Lol.

Hope you gals are well and get LOTS of sleep. :D

bad night last night in the Pixie household :(

she's definitely teething. her gums are rock solid and at some points there is very sharp bits :dohh: i was 3 months apparently when i got my first tooth so you never know...

slept from 9-12 then 12-3 and that's it really :( poor baby

how did lib like her first night in her big girl bed (well, cot but still lol)

We had 9-1 with screaming at 11 when I gave him dentinox teething gel and he went back to sleep. Then he slept till about 3 then 5 then 7 yawn!! Driving home in a bit for post natal group :)

we have the calpol and dentinox on the go :( poor babies

well.. she went from 9.30ish- 12.30 and pooped :dohh: but took me an hour to settle her then till 5 and she came in my bed till 8.30 oops.. gonna have to try and bring her night time feed early as we are all to pot lol she only took 3oz at 5 so i think its habit

oh hipp poop is far better than aptimil poop, it more runny, easier for her to poop out and not greeny its bright yellow and far less offensive

poor babas teething, im currently typing with one hand holding the bottle on my boob and libby holding other side haha new trick, off to get dressed now x

Alex is getting his jabs today, I am dreading it I hate these things for so many reasons. :( I have to go for a check up as I didnt go at 6 weeks. I am still sore down below it aches sometimes :( sex fail last night to . I dont know if I shuold be aching down there as my first was ECS.
Heres some pics of Alex :)
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/050-1.jpg
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/051.jpg
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/043-4.jpg
https://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk238/anneke1982/061-1.jpg

Aww DF your boys are so handsome!

I think Jaxon might be teething also, he hasn't really been himself for the last week. Been crying a lot and just not happy at all. Last night I let him chew on my finger for an hour and he was happy then. Gums feel hard, kinda hurt when he bit down. I'll have to stop at Target on Friday and pick up some baby orajel.

Oh and he started to play with his toys, finally. For the rare moment he was happy we put him on his toy mat, and he kicked and hit the dangle toys on it. Was much fun to watch.

Aww DF your boys are so handsome!

I think Jaxon might be teething also, he hasn't really been himself for the last week. Been crying a lot and just not happy at all. Last night I let him chew on my finger for an hour and he was happy then. Gums feel hard, kinda hurt when he bit down. I'll have to stop at Target on Friday and pick up some baby orajel.

Oh and he started to play with his toys, finally. For the rare moment he was happy we put him on his toy mat, and he kicked and hit the dangle toys on it. Was much fun to watch.

i wish we got oragel over here - i know lots of people swear by it

The adult Oragel they do here in the UK is great stuff...I always put it on before going to the dentist if I need an injection for a filling, it completely numbs the area...my hubby puts it on my older stepdaughter's gums before she wants a wobbly tooth pulling out too!! :haha:

Pichi I just googled it...and you can buy it in the UK, babies R us do it...and online amazon have it listed...

Can you not get it in Scotland?...If not let me know and I will get you some and post it to you :thumbup:

Also, if any of the Mum's use Hipp Organic and want a box, I have one here unopened, you are welcome to it, Amber seems fine and content on Aptamil, so I have no use for it and would rather someone be able to use it.

Honestly, Joseph got his first tooth without me even knowing! :haha: I just felt one day and it was almost through his gums already. Kind of crazy! His second tooth was the worst, but he is not too bad while teething. We use Teething Tablets, they are amazing imo. Joseph never liked the orajel tbh. I have heard you shouldn't use it as it makes the gums hard and therefore makes it harder to get the tooth through? But idk for sure!

Ever since Joseph turned 1 he has been getting a new tooth like every week! He is getting the ones in the back, which I have heard can be the worst. But he does ok most of the time.

Hope you gals are having a lovely day. x

Back home yay!! Went to post natal group that was really good :) They did paint prints of the babies feet. Evan was the only baby that managed to get it all over himself, me and the HV :dohh: The babies range from 2 weeks to 16 weeks and are almost all boys. Has anyone else noticed there are more boys around?

Funnily enough I just registered with the dentist round the corner. I have an apt next Weds, but can't take Evan due to X-rays, not sure what to do :( May have to get hinky binky to watch him if she is free :)

Dani, I use Hipp, but I'm still on a bottle a day and usually use cartons, so also have a fair amount of formula as hb also gave me a carton she didn't want :haha: So I think Gemma should take it as Lib is 100% formula :)

Well I am knackered.com x

Hi all and glad to see everyone is well.

We have had a bit of an up and down weekend and I am really struggling with feeding again :(

On Saturday night George went on a boob strike and it was a real battle to feed him. I eventually had to give in a give him a bottle of formula as he was clearly starving. He has also started to get really fractious each day around 11am and even though he has had a feed, he still seems starving so I have started giving him another bottle. He usually only takes about 2oz of it so I guess it is more of a top up than a feed.

Its such a struggle and I think its a battle I am never going to win so I think I will have to start looking at doing some regular mix feeding. Dani are you still mix feeding? If so, how do you do it, do you have structure to it, set times for one and the other in between? I really want to be able to keep feeding through the night/first feed in the morning. Do you think this will be possible if I introduce more FF's?

I am seeing my BF consultant tomorrow but I am not sure what she will say in regard to mix feeding so I thought I should get myself prepared!

x

12 week growth spurt?

Evan is similar, refusing but starving and wanting milk every 2 hours x

IDK What to suggest Coco - Its such a shame, things where starting to look up!!

Dani I will happily have the formula if no one wants it.. do u want anything for it?

Well grumpster wouldnt nap so whinged through jolly babies... only thing she smiles at is "the grand ol' duke of york" Nursery Rhyme! Took her food shopping with me big mistake! I had to hold her the whole way through as she screamed! x

Pichi I just googled it...and you can buy it in the UK, babies R us do it...and online amazon have it listed...

Can you not get it in Scotland?...If not let me know and I will get you some and post it to you :thumbup:

Also, if any of the Mum's use Hipp Organic and want a box, I have one here unopened, you are welcome to it, Amber seems fine and content on Aptamil, so I have no use for it and would rather someone be able to use it.

if you wouldn't mind? i can't find any of the kids orajel here at all :dohh: i had a look on the babies R us site and there is none.

I did think 12 GS but its been going on a while now and just gradually getting worse. How long does Evan refuse for Soph? Maybe I am giving in too easy with the formula but I hate to hear him get so upset.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->