~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

The one I am on has in the banner bit:
NM's
Then underneath the words: The real parenting revolution, the banner has little stick people holding words that says: We are all real parents here.

What there are 2, netmums and mumsnet both are excellent sites. Netmums is more local mumsnet is bigger and mire national :)

haha I've just woke up pmsl xx

What there are 2, netmums and mumsnet both are excellent sites. Netmums is more local mumsnet is bigger and mire national :)

haha I've just woke up pmsl xx

The first one is the one I joined...didn't realise there was another one!!

Best go join that one too :haha:

I just put an advert thing up on my local area one seeing if any of the mum's wanna meet for a coffee, somedays I just feel the urge for adult conversation :haha:

Soph I love you :rofl: We're all talking in code and you just come right outa d say it ;)

Soph I love you :rofl: We're all talking in code and you just come right outa d say it ;)

:rofl:

I know ya not meant to mention banned people's name etc on here, but are we okay to talk about other sites?

Well Jaxon decided 345 was a good time to wake up this morning, I went to bed late also as I was watching the new "one born every minute" on lifetime (my fault I know). So by the time Jaxon decided it was a good time to go back to sleep, I had to stay up to get ready for work. Im exhausted!

I also feel like total crap, besided falling asleep at my desk, I feel like I could barf all over my desk. I almost called in sick to work today, but....well I have no PTO and really need the money, so here I am at work sick.

I'm not sure haha!! I know we can't mention G.F on here I got a pm telling e off haha!!

We've been to meet Chellas Eryn, what a cutie she is, evan kept staring at her lol x

I get it now! I read that earlier but couldn't work it out :dohh:

The mum I bought the bumbo off yesterday messaged me, we are meeting up next tuesday...and am meeting another mum this friday :happydance:

Chinese burns at school...aged 5 years old...gawd help me!!!

I'm lost - lol - I know who you're talking about but I don't know what her book is about - lol

Well, Leo has fed well today. By well I mean no fussing. The last two days he has had his formula feed before bed and slept though both nights! Coincidence?

Anyhoo, had him weighed and he's 11lb 8oz - so that's 10oz in two weeks which I "suppose" I'm happy with!!

I really near to get a grip with his weight gain.

I'm waffling now - lol

Jo xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"