~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

That's a good gain Jo :)

evan has been grisley and feeding loads this afternoon i think we are still mid spurt!

thats a fab weight gain - average is 5-6lbs a week and thats bang on xxx

I think our mate gina has some rather controlversial ways of raising children and its a bit of a taboo topic x

well daddy is bathing libby so im gonna go up and do dressed and lights out.. I get the fun bits eh, wish me luck, I dread this time of night! x

aw my OH is bathing missy moo just now too hehe. she plays for a little while then lights out and sleepy time at 8:30pm hehe.

good luck!

she is asleep fingers crossed! Do u think im putting her to bed too early? she is so tired by this time tho x

haha we should have little spin and explore little blinkies :haha:

Gemma: if Libby is tired then id put her to sleep when she starts the yawning and eye rubbing.

Thanks to this thread I've had to go and google the spin and explore and now I want one!:brat: Do you guys have the garden or sea variety? :winkwink:

thats a fab weight gain - average is 5-6lbs a week and thats bang on xxx

I think our mate gina has some rather controlversial ways of raising children and its a bit of a taboo topic x

Gemma...how much did you say you was feeding Libby again? :haha:

Jo, that is a great weight gain!!

We got the sea spin and explore, Amber isn't too keen on it at the moment...dunno why not, it looks great fun :shrug: kinda fancy a go on it myself to remind me what it feels like to be pissed when the room spins!!

:lol:
I have the garden one but the sea one is just as good apparently.

I have no idea who GF is!

Had a bad day with Kai today. Teething is just horrible. He's been crying a lot today. Seems to be off his milk too.

Tmi question but is green/brown poo normal? He's been on colief so long (which makes it yellow and runny) that I cant remember whats normal! I'm slowly weaning him off it now.

green poops = iron is it not? :shrug: pixie was in colief too but we've managed to get her off it now and her poops are still a yellowy colour which is apparently normal :)

EDIT: green poops

Is that not right? that s what the hv said to me im sure lol

Libby is so tired but is getting to a certain stage in sleep and jumping herself out she does it all the time :( she also struggles to sleep through to a second sleep cycle so is awake after half an hour!

Iv managed to get her off but I can tell her breathing is not a deep sleep :cry:

oh and pixelle libbys poop is yellow/green all the time and she has been on colief for weeks x

GG I think you mean oz - lol

Thanks though girls, you made me feel loads better :D

Soph welcome to the club ;) Pixelle Leo has the sea one :)

Has your Amber necklace come yet? My friend swears by them. I have Leo's ready and waiting!!

Rant alert:
DD2 had a dentist appointment today and asked for a wobbly tooth that was "doing her head in" to be pulled. The dentist obliged but wouldn't let her bring it home for the tooth fairy due to "Health & Safety Issues"!!!! WTF? Us it just me or has the world gone mad

lmao - what the hell, it's her tooth! Lol

whats an amber necklace? :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back