~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

haha oh yeh thanks I meant oz's!

bloody hell how stupid! Iv never heard of that, she must have been gutted! x

She's gonna write the tooth fairy a letter explaining where her tooth is - lol

I still remember when I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real. My mum forgot to do the swap (money for tooth) so she came in my room and slipped her hand from her dressing gown to where my tooth was. I figured it and laughed :D I was probably about 10 :rofl:

I use to get 50p per tooth! I was well chuffed when I got a pound cos my sister kicked the tooth out after we were having a fight on the bed :rofl:

Sorry random info there but made me laugh :)

Lol Soph, I'm convinced Tiegan only believes in order to get a quid :rofl:

That useless tooth fairy has forgotten to call at my house more than once :blush:

This is going to be a long message! :haha:

Asda comfort dry been perfect the past 3 days til last night. Wondering if I did them up tight enough! I don't change evan either. Pampers and huggies he was waking up damp. No haven't tried super dry Ill get a pack if it happens again!

I'm shattered *yawn*

My son ALWAYS pee'd through Huggies, and Pampers were okay for the most part. I don't use Huggies, I hate them! We use the Dollar General Brand diapers (you don't have this in UK) but they work just as well as any - never have had a problem with Joseph pee'ing through!

I am considering trying him in his cot in his room as o disrupt his sleep when I go to bed. Hr still wakes at least 2/3 times for food so dunno if I can be arsed!

You can always try it, and if he wakes up too many times you can just put him back in your room :thumbup:. I sometimes put Joseph in bed with OH and I if he wont settle back down after waking up at night.

Kai slept from 20.00 to 7.30am! Was worried he'd wake as he hadn't eaten since 18:40 so was tempted to wake him up....but didn't as he'd had 26oz during the day....which is a lot for him!
He's now been asleep since 8.30am......sleepy baby!

He usually stirs a lot during the night. Not sure if it's the cold or it's because he keeps spitting his dummy out! I have to get up at least 6 times during the night to put it back in :lol:
Other than that, his usual bedtime is around 11pm with his last feed between 8-10pm....usually he's up between 6 and 7am.

Sometimes he wakes up and cries but it's not a hunger cry....so I just let him know I'm there and rock his moses basket til he falls back to sleep. He's been doing this for a while and I mistook it for him wanting to feed at first...now I know he just wants comforting.

Happy 3 months to Kai!! :happydance:

Well Jaxon decided 345 was a good time to wake up this morning, I went to bed late also as I was watching the new "one born every minute" on lifetime (my fault I know). So by the time Jaxon decided it was a good time to go back to sleep, I had to stay up to get ready for work. Im exhausted!

I also feel like total crap, besided falling asleep at my desk, I feel like I could barf all over my desk. I almost called in sick to work today, but....well I have no PTO and really need the money, so here I am at work sick.

Huge :hugs:

I'm not sure haha!! I know we can't mention G.F on here I got a pm telling e off haha!!

We've been to meet Chellas Eryn, what a cutie she is, evan kept staring at her lol x

Was going to ask what you were talking about, but already figured it out. :thumbup:
The mum I bought the bumbo off yesterday messaged me, we are meeting up next tuesday...and am meeting another mum this friday :happydance:

Chinese burns at school...aged 5 years old...gawd help me!!!

What does this mean in the red?!

I'm lost - lol - I know who you're talking about but I don't know what her book is about - lol

Well, Leo has fed well today. By well I mean no fussing. The last two days he has had his formula feed before bed and slept though both nights! Coincidence?

Anyhoo, had him weighed and he's 11lb 8oz - so that's 10oz in two weeks which I "suppose" I'm happy with!!

I really near to get a grip with his weight gain.

I'm waffling now - lol

Jo xx

Maybe a coincidence, maybe not. :shrug: Just keep trying it and see what happens!

well daddy is bathing libby so im gonna go up and do dressed and lights out.. I get the fun bits eh, wish me luck, I dread this time of night! x

Huge :hugs:
I still remember when I found out the tooth fairy wasn't real. My mum forgot to do the swap (money for tooth) so she came in my room and slipped her hand from her dressing gown to where my tooth was. I figured it and laughed :D I was probably about 10 :rofl:

I found out the tooth fairy was not real when I found my envelopes with my teeth in them behind the bathroom sink ... :haha:

---

Ok, so my number 1 recommendation for when all the babes get bigger is an AquaDoodle. Its for kids aged 2+ but Joseph is 15 months and really enjoys his!!

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/77/89/88/87/0077898887580_500X500.jpg
AquaDoodle

Haha kala, that's worse than when I found out haha!!

Eurgh will my child ever sleep longer at night??? :(

he took nearly 7oz around 8pm. Woke up screaming at 10pm cos if teeth also had quick feed, woke up at 2.20. Re-settled, lasted 10 mins so have just fed again.

You bf mummies what are u doing that I'm not?? He takes loads in the day too!!

And 5.35. So three times in the night :dohh: maybe I could introduce s lunchtime bottle or mid morning.. :shrug: am thinking the most convinient..

aw soz he has been up a few times, they are still very young tho I keep forgetting that because her personality is beyond her months lol I think they will just grow out of it, It must be so hard bfing and not knowing how much he is getting you have done really well! In saying that lol bit of a hypocryt really as im doing dream feeds and trying to stretch out how long she goes without food in the night lol Its just so frustrating to see other babies doing it and thinking "what am I doing wrong"

Libby went from 9 - 1130 when I gave her a dream feed and took about half an hour to settle her but she took 4oz and lasted till 4.45 but I steeled her for another 45 mins but then she woke again and I tried again but she started hunger cry about quater to 6 so I gave her a bottle and she took 3oz little bugger! so I took her to lie in my bed but she wouldnt settle so I just got up and give her rest of bottle and she is playing with her rainbow monkey in her bouncer, she loves it and smiles and coos and bats it, I love watching it its sooo cute!

silas - thanksfor the tip! That looks fab, my nephew would love it

oh and I have the bug spinny thing - well the postoffice has it! :grr:

Ok, so my number 1 recommendation for when all the babes get bigger is an AquaDoodle. Its for kids aged 2+ but Joseph is 15 months and really enjoys his!!

https://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/77/89/88/87/0077898887580_500X500.jpg
AquaDoodle

i bought this for 2 of my friends' little ones - they love it :D i got them in the night garden versions where you have little makka pakka on a bike lol

Pichi where do you get in the night garden ones from, my niece would love it but we couldn't find one.

Leo has his jab today and going to be weighed poor little thing.

Anna your doing nothing wrong or missing anything all babies are different and settle in different ways. My first son was just like Evan he will settle eventually though.

Pichi where do you get in the night garden ones from, my niece would love it but we couldn't find one.

we got them at toys r us. they had Toy story ones too and thomas the tank lol

Well one year ago today I was officially 1 day pregnant :haha: not that I had concieved my little monkey yet!!!

Even though I was up a few times last night I feel it was successful anyway and I don't feel too shitty for once!

its really funny u said that as i said to dan we conceived libby a yr ago soon lol what a journey x

i think we conceived Pixie-doodle on valentines day :blush: :haha:

i think we conceived Pixie-doodle on valentines day :blush: :haha:

:haha: I got my positive ovulation test on Valentine's day and all my scans matched up to conception that day!!

Silas, it is where you put a hand around the wrist and twist it hard and fast so it make a burn kinda effect...called chinese burns...had to speak to the teacher this morning as she has come home from school with them the last 2 days...seems it is the 'new thing' and a few of them have been doing them, teacher will be having a word...little sods!!

I dtd on valentines day too :haha: I wasn't temping or anything obviously lol but I should have ovd around the 17th which adds up to my dates!

What a fucking brilliant mistake I made last year :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->