~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

soph did u say u had the brightstarts bouncer? do u find the thingy that the toys hang off to far up, iv just cut them off and going to hang her own on

GG, Megan has the brightstars bouncer and I think the toys are way too near her face, if she bounces a bit harder than usual they will hit her in the face! On the other hand they are the only toys shes taken an interest in at the mo and she loves using her hands to hit them!

Megan had her jabs on Tuesday and she cried! :( She didn't cry for long bless her but it bought me to tears too. At least we can go swimming now though :D

Got hospital appointment today to check her hips - she had clicky hips when she was born. I'm sure she is fine now though and it will more likely be a waste of time grr lol

I need a vacation. OH stayed home from work today for no reason other than to play Madden on Xbox 360 it seems. I am pissed. He is no use at home if he is just going to sit on his ass and play a video game. Honestly! It makes my day harder because Joseph wants the controller or something and OH gets all upset and yells at me to get him and blah blah. :growlmad:

No thank you. Wish he would leave, right along with his brother. (Who I dislike a great deal btw)

They aren't too high anymore but as Kayley said they are way too close to his face and the middle toy is a hard plastic lion that could do some damage :D I'm not too impressed with it to be honest, but was a gift from my friends!!

I have heard of it Silas but never seen it.

Leo had jabs today and is fine, he weighs 15ib 1oz now so he has only put 7oz on in two weeks.

Hope everyone else is well.

Silas-yes and yes! I used to love Coupling, think I even had the box set (on video!)
We've been to see the house where they film Monarch of the Glen.

Silas I love how ur tickers change all the time, do you do them urself? your very clever x

Hi all, I just wrote out a nice long post and BnB ate it! Bah! Anyway, glad to hear all is well, Georgie has a cold and is still being really fussy on the breast during the day.

The only famous house (for film/program) I have been to is Southfork Ranch where they filmed Dallas. Was pretty cool though :)

Morning all!
Ladies who have given LO's lactulose, how much did you give and how often? HV said to try it as Erin is really constipated today, her poop was like little hard pebbles bless her :cry: I think she just thought I'd know the dose rate :wacko: All I can think of is 0.5-1ml for a 4kg cat which is not much help in this situation!

Babies under 1 year: Give 2.5ml twice daily apparently (found the info on a chemist website)

Thanks Pichi! Didn't even think of looking it up! :dohh:

Pichi is right I have the stuff on pres ription.

I gave evan some last night as he has not popes since Tuesday, it hasn't helped yet :(

he was in sooo much pain last night and his trumps smell really bad!!! I even massaged his bumhole in an attempt to ease things along. Nothing :(

gonna give him some more lactulose if he hang gone by this afternoon I may have to go to the dr x

Aww, poor Evan! :-(
Erin had gone since weds night so not too long but her poor little face as she passed it! Will give her some water today as well as the lactulose and hope it helps. Think it's because we've gone from Aptamil to SMA-not ideal but Aptamil don't do a lactose free formula.
Hope Evan manages to go soon. x

we just tell pixie to get those nasty poopies out haha when she's constipated - weirdly enough after wiggling her legs she tends to do an explosion in her nappy - she obviously has words with her bowels ;)lol

got 40 photos in the post today from photobox... i touched them all up in photoshop before sending them away and i'm really impressed with them. there are a few i might get blown up into bigger prints :D

if you sign up btw you get 40 free prints - all you have to pay is p&p which is something silly like £1.47

this one is my fav (thats why it's my avatar :p)

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v69/idontknowwhentoshutup/black1.jpg

libby only poops every2 days lol its just her way, i can usually time it to the exact bottle (at night) :grr:

hope all the babies poop soon :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->