~~~November Sparklers 2010 mummies and daddies thread ~~~~

Got my taxes back today, and have paid off two credit cards, clinic, hospital, paid my mom back, and only have two more bills to pay off waiting for them to come in!!! Im soo happy!

pichi ur photos are amazing! I wish I could use photoshop, I have it but just cant work it out x

aw thanks Gemma :blush: the photos are just taken from my phone too :)

haha you should hear the noises coming from Pixie - she's chewing on her daddies finger and it's hilarious!

silas: that's not good :(

Ah no Silas :(

We got a poo in the end :) A dose of lactulose, some water and I stuck him on booby till he went. It wasn't nice but the nappy didn't leak :wohoo:

Glad he went AM. Erin has had a couple of dirty nappies today-I put 1ml of lactulose in a 5oz bottle of cooled boiled water and gave her 1/2 oz after every feed, much more comfy now.

Good Good. It is horrid isn't it :(

He has been a bloody grump all day. He's had bursts of energy and smiles and laughs, all the other times he's been sleeping or crying :shrug:

aww im glad they went,

libby has been asleep since 8.30 and just did a dream feed (she was kind of waking for one anyway if she is still asleep in 10 mins im going to bed but I can hear her making noises :( boohoo

Im so sorry Silas, I hope he still has his job.

making some homemade veggie beef soup.

AM, after reading your facebook post, I so need a "HEY YOU GUYS!" fix. Goonies tonight it is.

Hey ladies.

Sorry to hear about poop problems! Kai can't stop bloody going lately!

green poops = iron is it not? :shrug: pixie was in colief too but we've managed to get her off it now and her poops are still a yellowy colour which is apparently normal :)

EDIT: green poops

Thank you for that! It's now turned back to yellow so I'm assuming it was just a one off....HV said not to worry though.

Pixelle Leo has the sea one :)

Has your Amber necklace come yet? My friend swears by them. I have Leo's ready and waiting!!

Rant alert:
DD2 had a dentist appointment today and asked for a wobbly tooth that was "doing her head in" to be pulled. The dentist obliged but wouldn't let her bring it home for the tooth fairy due to "Health & Safety Issues"!!!! WTF? Us it just me or has the world gone mad

It's not come yet. I'm so impatient! :lol: But I did order it 31st and it's not arrived...grrr! Really hope it works though, Kai has been in so much pain which = very grumpy at times, bless him!

As for the dentist.....how absolutely ridiculous!

Happy 3 months to Kai!! :happydance:

Awww, thank you! :)
Hope your OH hasn't lost his job :hugs:

Can't believe my baby is now 3 months!

Had the HV last visit today. Kai's 11lb 11oz. I thought he was more than that. I got him weighed 3 weeks ago and he was 12lb 1oz :( But he has been off his food due to the teething and HV isn't worried so I'll just have to stop worrying!

Tonight has been momentous!
Kai is ASLEEP. In his MOSES BASKET. In his BEDROOM. Which means not on me or OH. Which means we get an evening to ourselves. So what does OH do? Goes to bed at 9.30 and leaves all the washing up and sterilising for me to do....again. As if I haven't done enough all day! Then he asks me to come to bed.....stupid man, I can't just go to bed when I want, unlike him. There's stuff to do!

Anyway, rant over :lol:
I'm so proud and happy that Kai is finally sleeping in his moses basket again. He's woken up a few times but has self soothed. Can't quite believe it'll carry on but we'll see!
Will probably need to dream feed him in a bit as he hasn't eaten since 7pm and he won't go through night if I leave him!

Yay for Kai boo for OH :haha:

Dani I love Goonies, I recorded it earlier to watch tonight :)

Evan has been asleep since 9ish :) Had a dodgy bedtime as he's been real wingey (I gave him 3oz at 6pm cos he was so fussy with me) he had another 7oz at 8pm plus some boob, but he hasn't stirred yet :)

I have been invited to see a dance production tomrrow by a colleague which has some of our pupils in it. It is just a 5 min walk from me but ten pounds not sure if I'll go, was just gonna clean as usual!!

Have found out my leisure centre has a creche so no excuses for me not going to excercise, am gonna go next week and start sorting myself out.

I am the next Clair Nasir :rofl: Did anyone see her on studio 5 show... what an arrogant self obessed dick head :D

i FINALLY got time to make my thank you cards :) made it like a digital scrapbook :)

I still haven't done mine either - is that bad?

Here's a pic of Leo on his spin and explore (sorry for it's hugeness - I can't work out how to resize on my phone)

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l151/tigtag02/1072f75f.jpg

Jo xx

hehe aww! that's cute!

EDIT: what do you guys think?

Attachments

• look.jpg
    look.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 9
Awww. Leo looks so gorgeous!

Pichi - thats amazing..really lovely.

Amber necklace has come...will try it on him when he wakes up from his nap. Not going to let him sleep with it on....paranoid mummy :lol:

yeh i would be paranoid about it too, im thinking of getting her one.

Leo looks sooo cute! we picked up ours from the post office, will try it out when she wakes.

Manda that is bloody amazing! u should do some freelance ebay work u would make a fortune lol x

Manda I'll commission you to do mine ;) that's amazing!

Re sleeping in the necklaces, apparently wrapping them around their ankles to sleep is also effective.

Jo xx

Very quiet on here lately :)

Thanks for that, Jo. Unfortunately it keeps falling off his ankle :lol:

Will anyone make use of 24 Pampers Newborn nappies or know someone who will? Obviously I don't want anything for them...so free to a good home! :lol: Kai is finally in size 2's so I have no use for them. Thought I'd ask on here before I chuck them!

We went shopping again today. Bought Kai a zebra babygro :-D and some more Lamaze toys. Got him the bugs foot and wrist thingies....he already has the stripy ones but there are new ones out now so got them as he loves his bugs! :lol:

Hope everyone is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->